|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A strike.
(c) A march.
(d) A protest.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Whose the Manny.
(b) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(c) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(d) Mach Manny.
4. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was high.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was stoned.
5. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
2. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
3. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
4. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
5. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown start to find connections among Hollywood's elite?
2. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
3. What are the Militants' plans to avenge the authorities in this section?
4. How do Brown and the others decide to avenge Robert's death?
5. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
6. What is the outcome of the case in Chapter 19?
7. Describe the meeting between Brown and the Chicano Militants in this section?
8. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
9. How does Brown become part of the Chicano Militant group?
10. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)