|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(d) Red scratches.
2. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Russian Orthodox Church.
3. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was high.
(c) He was stoned.
(d) He was unconscious.
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
3. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
2. Describe the meeting between Brown and the Chicano Militants in this section?
3. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
4. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
5. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
6. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
7. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
8. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
9. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
10. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)