|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Miner's Union.
(b) The Woodcutter's Union.
(c) The Factory Worker's Union.
(d) The Farmworker's Union.
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(b) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Whose the Manny.
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) An Episcopalian church.
(c) A Russian Orthodox church.
(d) A Baptist church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
3. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
4. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
2. What are the Militants' plans to avenge the authorities in this section?
3. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
4. How does Brown describe Charles Manson?
5. Why does Brown decide against giving a closing argument?
6. How does Brown describe Charlies's girls?
7. Why does the judge have both Brown and the defendants arrested in this section?
8. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
9. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
10. What does Fernando Sumaya tell the court in his testimony?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)