|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a religious man.
2. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He can't afford to work for free.
(d) He doesn't have the experience.
3. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Canogo Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) He wasn't tied up.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) It was hanging from the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
3. How does the owner get the group off his property?
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
2. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
3. How does Brown deal with the situation after the police have made their arrests?
4. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
5. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
6. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
7. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
8. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
9. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
10. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)