|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(c) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(d) Bobby Brown.
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(d) He has money.
3. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) Los Gringro.
(c) The Fuzz.
(d) La Voz.
4. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The New York TImes.
5. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Catching animals.
(b) Practising their speeches.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Smoking dope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
3. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
5. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
2. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
3. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
4. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
5. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
6. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
7. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
8. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
10. How does Brown deal with the situation after the police have made their arrests?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)