|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His mother's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His father's name.
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The college lifestyle.
(c) The blue collar lifestyle.
(d) The militant lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
3. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
4. What is the group tense about?
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown become part of the Chicano Militant group?
2. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
3. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
4. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
5. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
6. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
7. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
8. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
9. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
10. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)