|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The New York TImes.
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) We also have the right.
(c) Leave our area.
(d) Let the poor people in.
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Independence Day.
4. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
5. What is the group tense about?
(a) The presidential elections.
(b) The upcoming rally.
(c) The upcoming trial.
(d) The hunger strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
3. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
5. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
2. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
3. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
4. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
5. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
6. Describe the demonstration.
7. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
8. Why do Robert family refuse to believe that Robert hanged himself?
9. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
10. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)