|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is an engineer.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a lawyer.
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(b) Outside the police station.
(c) Outside the coroner's office.
(d) Outside the funeral parlour.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) Death to Jesus.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Leave our area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
2. What is the group tense about?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
2. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
3. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
4. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
5. How did Robert Fernandez reportedly die?
6. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
7. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
8. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
9. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
10. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)