|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Distracts the security guards.
(b) Notifies the police.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Waits in the car.
3. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
4. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(b) The New York Post.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The New York TImes.
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(b) Red scratches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
4. How does the owner get the group off his property?
5. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
2. Describe the meeting between Brown and the Chicano Militants in this section?
3. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
4. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
6. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
7. Describe the demonstration.
8. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
9. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
10. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)