|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) Three of their men have been arrested.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
2. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
3. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Being drunk.
(d) Abusing an officer.
4. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(d) De Silva.
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(b) Red scratches.
(c) Purple spots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
5. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
2. Describe the demonstration.
3. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
4. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
5. How did Robert Fernandez reportedly die?
6. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
7. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
8. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
10. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)