|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Pepper cocktails.
(d) Rum cocktails.
3. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Thomas's.
(d) St. Basil's.
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) Los Gringro.
(b) La Voz.
(d) The Fuzz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
4. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
2. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
4. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
5. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
6. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
7. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
8. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
9. Describe the demonstration.
10. Why do Robert family refuse to believe that Robert hanged himself?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)