|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(c) Accidental death.
(d) Natural death.
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the police.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His nephew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
4. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
5. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
2. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
3. How does Brown deal with the situation after the police have made their arrests?
4. What does Brown tell Zanzibar in his interview?
5. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
6. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
7. How does the group respond to the bomb blast at the courthouse?
8. Why does Brown think that Gilbert has no right to question him about Mexico?
9. What does Brown do at the nightclub in Mexico?
10. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)