|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Tesco store.
(b) A Walmart store.
(c) A Safeway store.
(d) A Debenham store.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(c) The Black Panthers.
(d) The Yellow Spirits.
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Death to Jesus.
(c) Let the poor people in.
(d) Leave our area.
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
2. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
4. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
5. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
2. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
3. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
4. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
5. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
6. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
7. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
8. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
9. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
10. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)