|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His own name.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) His father's name.
(d) Robert's name.
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(d) Jefferson County.
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Tramps and prostitutes.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
5. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Zanzibar killed?
2. What is the eventual outcome of the trial in Chapter 12?
3. How do the Charles Manson supporters think their case is the same as the Brown's case?
4. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
5. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
6. What are the Militants' plans to avenge the authorities in this section?
7. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
8. What tragedy does Brown find out has happened in Los Angeles while he has been in Mexico?
9. Who is Cesar Chavez?
10. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)