|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Nixon and Ford.
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By train.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Th police have arrived.
5. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
2. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
3. How does the owner get the group off his property?
4. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
5. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
2. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
3. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
4. Describe the demonstration.
5. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
6. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
7. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
8. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
9. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
10. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)