|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) Los Gringro.
(c) The Fuzz.
(d) La Voz.
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(b) Carlos Juan Brown.
(c) Bobby Brown.
(d) Gringo Jackson Brown.
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was made from very thin material.
(b) It was hanging from the light.
(c) It wasn't cut up.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
2. What is the group tense about?
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
5. With which of the following people does Brown live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the meeting between Brown and the Chicano Militants in this section?
2. Describe the demonstration.
3. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
4. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
5. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
6. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
7. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
8. How did Robert Fernandez reportedly die?
9. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
10. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)