|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(b) Being drunk.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Abusing an officer.
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
3. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(a) Death by hanging.
(b) Death by poison.
4. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
5. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
2. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
3. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
4. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
5. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
6. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
7. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
8. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
9. Describe the demonstration.
10. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)