|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(b) Red scratches.
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
3. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A staight target.
(b) A patriotic target.
(c) A authority target.
(d) A symbolic target.
4. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Miner's Union.
(b) The Factory Worker's Union.
(c) The Woodcutter's Union.
(d) The Farmworker's Union.
5. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(b) Outside the police station.
(c) Outside the funeral parlour.
(d) Outside the coroner's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
2. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
3. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
4. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
2. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
3. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
5. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
6. What problems does Bobby Kennedy's death cause the Chicano militants?
7. Why does the court issue a restraining order against the East LA Thirteen?
8. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
9. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
10. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)