|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Abusing an officer.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Being drunk.
2. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(c) Death by poison.
(d) Death by hanging.
3. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
2. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the police arrest Robert Fernandez?
2. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
3. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
4. Why do Robert family refuse to believe that Robert hanged himself?
5. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
6. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
7. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
8. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
9. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
10. How does Brown become part of the Chicano Militant group?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)