|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The long jump.
2. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
3. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(c) Jefferson County.
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Write a story.
(b) Bring over some weapons.
(c) Take photographs.
(d) Contact some big editors.
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown take for himself?
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
3. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
4. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
2. How did Robert Fernandez reportedly die?
3. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
4. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
5. What does Brown arrange at the coroner's office?
6. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
7. What agreement does Brown make with Gilbert in this section?
8. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
9. What does Brown say inspired him to practice criminal law?
10. What plans does Brown make in Chapter 4?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)