|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(b) Death by poison.
(d) Death by hanging.
2. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is an engineer.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Bellevue Hotel.
(c) Pan American Bank.
(d) Orion Airlines.
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Canogo Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
5. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
2. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
3. What does the prisoner testify about the blankets?
4. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
5. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
6. What is Brown's role in the march in support of the East Los Angeles Thirteen?
7. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
8. What problems do the Chicano Militants have at the beginning of Chapter 5?
9. How does Brown become part of the Chicano Militant group?
10. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)