|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Power to the People.
(b) Chicano Power.
(c) We are One.
(d) Down to the Pigs.
2. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
3. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(a) Natural death.
(c) Accidental death.
4. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He does projects for the police.
(d) He doesn't want any children.
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Tommy Lawrence.
(b) Andy de Silva.
(c) Mickey de Silva.
(d) Jackie Milburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the results of Robert's autopsy?
2. How does Manny claim racism has stopped him from becoming famous?
3. What does Mickey De Silva say he remembers about the night Robert supposedly hanged himself?
4. Why do the Chicano groups not support the militants' attack on St. Basil's church?
5. What problems do Brown and the law students cause Cardinal McIntyre in this section?
6. What does Brown do after Robert's hearing?
7. Why do Robert family refuse to believe that Robert hanged himself?
8. How does Brown become part of the Chicano Militant group?
9. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
10. Why does the mayor want to talk to Brown and the East Los Angeles Group?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)