|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The military.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Church officials.
(d) The fire brigade.
2. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
(c) Black Eagle.
3. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
4. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(b) The Watts Rioter.
(c) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(d) The St. Basil Group.
5. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
6. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The police.
7. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
8. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They need extra security.
(b) They need less security.
(c) They have demanded it.
(d) There are so many of them.
9. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
(c) Watching TV.
10. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Denise Wright.
(b) John Gordon.
(c) Jane Kimber.
(d) Jean Fisher.
11. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(a) The Gold Bar.
(c) The Regal Ashtray.
(d) The Silver Dollar.
12. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(c) Anthony Quinn.
13. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
14. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
15. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) To prevent the threat of violence.
(b) To help Brown to focus.
(c) So the trial can continue.
(d) So they don't prejudice the jury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
2. In which state were the student protesters killed?
3. What does Brown call a racist institution?
4. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
5. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)