|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown give as his occupation?
2. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Joan Baez.
(c) Tracey Chapman.
(d) Vicki Carr.
3. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
(a) The Moonstone case.
(b) The Charles Manson case.
(c) The Watt's riots case.
(d) The Gary Gilmore case.
4. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) An assassination.
(b) A march.
(c) A kidnapping.
(d) A bombing.
5. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(a) Statuatory rape.
(c) Cauding a riot.
(d) Killing Zanzibar.
6. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
7. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The journalists being present at the trial.
(b) The prejudice against his clients.
(c) The judge and the court.
(d) The prosecution's witnesses.
8. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) Laguna Park.
(b) A Safeway store.
9. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(a) Court usher.
(b) Court artist.
10. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His drug habits.
(c) His family life.
(d) His sex life.
11. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
(a) The police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Undercover officers.
12. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) There are so many of them.
(c) They need extra security.
(d) They need less security.
13. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
(a) Kevin Gilmore.
(b) Jack Pardew.
(c) Tom Wilson.
(d) James Regal.
14. What does Brown question the rector about?
(a) His bias towards the rich members of the community.
(b) Advance information he received about the disturbance.
(c) His motivations for being a rector.
(d) His feelings towards Chicanos.
15. Why is Brown's suitcase never searched when he enters the courthouse?
(a) He has bribed security.
(b) He always goes the back way.
(c) His cousin works for security.
(d) They all know him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
2. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
3. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
4. What does Brown call a racist institution?
5. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)