|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) John Gordon.
(b) Denise Wright.
(c) Jane Kimber.
(d) Jean Fisher.
2. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(b) President of the California Labor Union.
(c) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(d) Chicano King.
3. What is Roland's surname?
4. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He is easy to bribe.
(b) They are old school friends.
(c) He needs someone on his side.
(d) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
5. In which state were the student protesters killed?
(c) New York.
6. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
(a) His book deal.
(b) His attitude toward the judge.
(c) His run for sheriff.
(d) His television appearances.
7. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(d) Flame throwers.
8. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
(a) The President.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Cardinal.
(d) The Senate.
9. What does Brown give as his occupation?
10. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
11. For whom does Roland work?
12. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
(a) Undercover officers.
(b) The police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
13. What is the second police officer questioned about?
(a) His reasons for arresting the militants.
(b) His reasons for shooting into the Silver Dollar Bar.
(c) His reasons for carrying a gun to a demonstration.
(d) His reasons for breaking a Chicano man's leg.
14. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
15. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
3. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
4. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
5. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)