|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
2. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(a) Statuatory rape.
(b) Killing Zanzibar.
(d) Cauding a riot.
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. In which state were the student protesters killed?
(a) New York.
5. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Black Eagle.
(b) Hunter S. Thompson.
(c) Corky Gonzales.
(d) Jackson Brown.
6. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(b) He needs a recuperation period.
(c) He is tired of the whole scene.
(d) He misses his family.
7. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
8. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
(b) Watching TV.
9. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
(a) The Zanzibar.
(b) The Silver Dollar Bar.
(c) Gilbert's home.
(d) Brown's home.
10. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Watts Rioter.
(b) The St. Basil Group.
(c) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(d) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
11. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) Laguna Park.
(b) A Safeway store.
12. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
13. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
14. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Josie and Duana.
(b) Janie and Anna.
(c) Phylis and Penelope.
(d) Petra and Danielle.
15. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
2. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
3. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)