|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Watts riots.
(b) The Chicano riots.
(c) The Laguna riots.
(d) The Regal riots.
2. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) Church officials.
(b) The military.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The fire brigade.
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
5. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
6. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
(a) Gilbert's home.
(b) The Zanzibar.
(c) The Silver Dollar Bar.
(d) Brown's home.
7. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
(a) The Moonstone case.
(b) The Gary Gilmore case.
(c) The Watt's riots case.
(d) The Charles Manson case.
8. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Manson's Mugs.
(b) Death Angels.
(c) Charlie's Girls.
(d) Charlie's Chicks.
9. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Grand Jury.
(c) The police.
(d) The Senate.
10. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
(a) Blue collar workers.
(b) Single mothers.
11. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Jackson Brown.
(c) Black Eagle.
(d) Corky Gonzales.
12. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The judge and the court.
(b) The prejudice against his clients.
(c) The prosecution's witnesses.
(d) The journalists being present at the trial.
13. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His family life.
(b) His sex life.
(c) His drug habits.
(d) His time in Mexico.
14. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
15. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) A march.
(b) A bombing.
(c) An assassination.
(d) A kidnapping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
2. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
3. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
4. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
5. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)