|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His case of beer.
(b) Robert's funeral bill.
(c) His filing fee.
(d) His groceries.
2. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
3. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
4. For whom does Roland work?
5. Brown says the Chicanos constitute _____________.
(a) A chosen race.
(b) A revolution.
(c) A suppressed race.
(d) A class of people.
6. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
(c) New York City.
7. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Watts Rioter.
(b) The St. Basil Group.
(c) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(d) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
8. What is Roland's surname?
9. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
10. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) A march.
(b) A kidnapping.
(c) An assassination.
(d) A bombing.
11. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
12. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For educational reasons.
(b) For political reasons.
(c) For his mother's memory.
(d) For Robert's memory.
13. What does Brown question the rector about?
(a) Advance information he received about the disturbance.
(b) His motivations for being a rector.
(c) His bias towards the rich members of the community.
(d) His feelings towards Chicanos.
14. Why is Brown's suitcase never searched when he enters the courthouse?
(a) He has bribed security.
(b) They all know him.
(c) He always goes the back way.
(d) His cousin works for security.
15. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two street nuns?
2. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
3. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
4. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)