|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(b) Killing Zanzibar.
(c) Statuatory rape.
(d) Cauding a riot.
2. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
(a) The Moonstone case.
(b) The Charles Manson case.
(c) The Watt's riots case.
(d) The Gary Gilmore case.
3. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
(b) General Scwartz.
(c) Police Chief Todd Davis.
(d) Sergeant Lovelace.
4. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
(a) The CIA.
(b) The police.
(c) Undercover officers.
(d) The FBI.
5. For whom does Roland work?
6. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
(a) The Zanzibar.
(b) Brown's home.
(c) Gilbert's home.
(d) The Silver Dollar Bar.
7. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
(a) Tom Wilson.
(b) Kevin Gilmore.
(c) James Regal.
(d) Jack Pardew.
8. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His cousin.
9. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The prosecutor.
(b) The judge.
(c) A witness for the prosecution.
(d) A juror.
10. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For political reasons.
(c) For his mother's memory.
(d) For educational reasons.
11. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
12. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A business conference.
(b) A staff meeting.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A jury meeting.
13. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a Chicano.
(b) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(c) He is a journalist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
14. How do David and Brown know each other?
(a) They were both teachers at UCLA.
(b) They both attended the same high school.
(c) Davis once sued Brown for libel.
(d) Brown once defended him.
15. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) A march.
(b) A kidnapping.
(c) A bombing.
(d) An assassination.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
2. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)