|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The judge.
(b) A juror.
(c) A witness for the prosecution.
(d) The prosecutor.
2. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His case of beer.
(b) His filing fee.
(c) His groceries.
(d) Robert's funeral bill.
3. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) There are so many of them.
(b) They need extra security.
(c) They have demanded it.
(d) They need less security.
4. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Girls.
(b) Manson's Mugs.
(c) Charlie's Chicks.
(d) Death Angels.
5. What is the second police officer questioned about?
(a) His reasons for shooting into the Silver Dollar Bar.
(b) His reasons for carrying a gun to a demonstration.
(c) His reasons for breaking a Chicano man's leg.
(d) His reasons for arresting the militants.
6. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(b) President of the California Labor Union.
(c) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(d) Chicano King.
7. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(a) Cauding a riot.
(b) Statuatory rape.
(d) Killing Zanzibar.
8. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Tracey Chapman.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Vicki Carr.
(d) Joan Baez.
9. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
10. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
11. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He needs a recuperation period.
(b) He is tired of the whole scene.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
12. For whom does Roland work?
13. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The judge and the court.
(b) The journalists being present at the trial.
(c) The prosecution's witnesses.
(d) The prejudice against his clients.
14. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(b) Court usher.
(d) Court artist.
15. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Phylis and Penelope.
(b) Josie and Duana.
(c) Janie and Anna.
(d) Petra and Danielle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
2. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
3. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
4. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
5. Who was Gilbert shot by?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)