|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
2. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
3. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(a) Killing Zanzibar.
(b) Statuatory rape.
(c) Cauding a riot.
4. What does Brown give as his occupation?
5. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
6. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Jane Kimber.
(b) Denise Wright.
(c) Jean Fisher.
(d) John Gordon.
7. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) They need less security.
(c) There are so many of them.
(d) They need extra security.
8. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
(b) Sailor Boy.
9. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(c) Anthony Quinn.
10. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The judge.
(b) A juror.
(c) A witness for the prosecution.
(d) The prosecutor.
11. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Jose Ramirez.
(b) Dick Holtz.
(c) Joel Silver.
(d) Fernando Sumaya.
12. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(a) The Gold Bar.
(b) The Silver Dollar.
(d) The Regal Ashtray.
13. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
(a) Chicano lawyers.
(b) Chicano artists.
(c) Chicano politicians.
(d) Chicano actors.
14. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His filing fee.
(b) His case of beer.
(c) Robert's funeral bill.
(d) His groceries.
15. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The organ player.
(b) The usher.
(c) The rector.
(d) The janitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the two street nuns?
2. In which state were the student protesters killed?
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. Brown says the Chicanos constitute _____________.
5. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)