|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
2. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Jackson Brown.
(c) Corky Gonzales.
(d) Black Eagle.
3. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
(a) A Magnum.
(b) An AKK.
(c) A Winchester.
(d) A revolver.
4. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Grand Jury.
(d) The Senate.
5. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For political reasons.
(c) For educational reasons.
(d) For his mother's memory.
6. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The St. Basil Group.
(b) The Watts Rioter.
(c) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(d) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
7. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(d) Armed robbery.
8. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
(a) Jurors speaking to the press.
(b) The grand jury's discrimination.
(c) Crimes committed by the judge.
(d) Rumored bribes.
9. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(b) Court usher.
(c) Court artist.
10. What does Brown spend most of his time doing in Acapulco?
(a) Watching TV.
11. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To do the accounts for the militants.
(b) To spend the next year in LA.
(c) To write Gilbert's biography.
(d) To defend seven militants.
12. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(b) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(c) Laguna and Formby.
(d) Gilbert and Pelon.
13. How do David and Brown know each other?
(a) Davis once sued Brown for libel.
(b) Brown once defended him.
(c) They both attended the same high school.
(d) They were both teachers at UCLA.
14. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(b) Statuatory rape.
(c) Killing Zanzibar.
(d) Cauding a riot.
15. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
2. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
5. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)