|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
(d) Sailor Boy.
2. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The rector.
(b) The organ player.
(c) The usher.
(d) The janitor.
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A squat.
(b) A bar.
(c) A television center.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
(a) Crimes committed by the judge.
(b) Rumored bribes.
(c) The grand jury's discrimination.
(d) Jurors speaking to the press.
5. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
6. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
(a) An assassination.
(b) A march.
(c) A kidnapping.
(d) A bombing.
7. What is Roland's surname?
8. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) Washington Heights.
9. For whom does Roland work?
10. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
11. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
(a) A Winchester.
(b) An AKK.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A revolver.
12. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
13. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
(b) Black Eagle.
14. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His groceries.
(b) His case of beer.
(c) Robert's funeral bill.
(d) His filing fee.
15. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Watts Rioter.
(b) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(c) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(d) The St. Basil Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
2. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
3. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What does Brown call a racist institution?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)