|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
(a) His book deal.
(b) His run for sheriff.
(c) His attitude toward the judge.
(d) His television appearances.
2. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a Chicano.
(b) He is a journalist.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a candidate for sheriff.
3. What is Roland's surname?
4. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) They are old school friends.
(b) He needs someone on his side.
(c) He is easy to bribe.
(d) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
5. What is the second police officer questioned about?
(a) His reasons for breaking a Chicano man's leg.
(b) His reasons for arresting the militants.
(c) His reasons for shooting into the Silver Dollar Bar.
(d) His reasons for carrying a gun to a demonstration.
6. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Joel Silver.
(b) Jose Ramirez.
(c) Dick Holtz.
(d) Fernando Sumaya.
7. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(b) Washington Heights.
(c) Beverly Hills.
8. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) A Safeway store.
(d) Laguna Park.
9. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(a) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The police.
10. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For educational reasons.
(c) For political reasons.
(d) For his mother's memory.
11. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) Church officials.
(b) The military.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The fire brigade.
12. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Regal riots.
(b) The Watts riots.
(c) The Chicano riots.
(d) The Laguna riots.
13. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
(b) New York City.
14. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
15. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
(a) General Scwartz.
(b) Police Officer Tom Wilson.
(c) Police Chief Todd Davis.
(d) Sergeant Lovelace.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
2. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
3. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
5. How do David and Brown know each other?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)