|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which state were the student protesters killed?
(d) New York.
2. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
3. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(a) Flame throwers.
4. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) President Nixon.
(c) Gary Gilmore.
(d) Charles Manson.
5. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He needs someone on his side.
(b) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(c) He is easy to bribe.
(d) They are old school friends.
6. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(b) He needs a recuperation period.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He is tired of the whole scene.
7. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(b) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(c) Chicano King.
(d) President of the California Labor Union.
8. What is Roland's surname?
9. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
10. Who owns the gun in Brown's suitcase?
(a) Sailor Boy.
(b) Black Eagle.
(d) Sergeant Lovelace.
11. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Jackson Brown.
(c) Corky Gonzales.
(d) Black Eagle.
12. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(b) Gilbert and Pelon.
(c) Laguna and Formby.
(d) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
13. Brown says the Chicanos constitute _____________.
(a) A class of people.
(b) A chosen race.
(c) A suppressed race.
(d) A revolution.
14. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
15. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Jose Ramirez.
(b) Joel Silver.
(c) Fernando Sumaya.
(d) Dick Holtz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
2. Who was Gilbert shot by?
3. What is the second police officer questioned about?
4. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
5. What does Brown give as his occupation?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)