|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He is always ready to help him.
(b) He helped him get off serious charges.
(c) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(d) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
2. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
(c) Single mothers.
(d) Blue collar workers.
3. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Hunter S. Thompson.
(b) Corky Gonzales.
(c) Black Eagle.
(d) Jackson Brown.
4. What is Roland's surname?
5. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The fire brigade.
(c) The military.
(d) Church officials.
6. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(b) Laguna Park.
(d) A Safeway store.
7. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Girls.
(b) Manson's Mugs.
(c) Death Angels.
(d) Charlie's Chicks.
8. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
(a) James Regal.
(b) Kevin Gilmore.
(c) Jack Pardew.
(d) Tom Wilson.
9. What was the name of the bar where Zanzibar was killed?
(a) The Silver Dollar.
(b) The Gold Bar.
(c) The Regal Ashtray.
10. What does Brown insinuate that the authorities knew about Zanzibar?
(a) He was giving the Chicanos money.
(b) He had gone undercover to a police meeting.
(c) He helped plan a bombing on a Safeway store.
(d) He had tapes of what happened at Laguna Park.
11. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Senate.
(c) The police.
(d) The Grand Jury.
12. What is the name of the undercover police officer at the trial?
(a) Joel Silver.
(b) Jose Ramirez.
(c) Dick Holtz.
(d) Fernando Sumaya.
13. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
(a) His attitude toward the judge.
(b) His book deal.
(c) His television appearances.
(d) His run for sheriff.
14. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) There are so many of them.
(b) They need less security.
(c) They need extra security.
(d) They have demanded it.
15. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
(a) Sailor Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
2. According to Brown's claims, who ordered Zanzibar's murder?
3. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)