|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
2. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Become an actor.
(b) Retire to Paris.
(c) Write his book.
(d) Kill himself.
3. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
4. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(b) Court usher.
(c) Court artist.
5. For whom does Roland work?
6. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(c) Washington Heights.
(d) Beverly Hills.
7. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
8. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His sex life.
(b) His family life.
(c) His time in Mexico.
(d) His drug habits.
9. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The usher.
(c) The rector.
(d) The organ player.
10. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He misses his family.
(b) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(c) He needs a recuperation period.
(d) He is tired of the whole scene.
11. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
12. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(c) Armed robbery.
13. According to Davis' claims, who is the leader of the militants?
(a) Sailor Boy.
14. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
(a) An AKK.
(b) A Winchester.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A revolver.
15. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The judge.
(b) The prosecutor.
(c) A juror.
(d) A witness for the prosecution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
2. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
3. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
4. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
5. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)