|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Reagan Foundation.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Clinton Group.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Petersen Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Pepper cocktails.
(b) Molotov cocktails.
(c) Rum cocktails.
(d) Long Isalnd cocktails.
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
6. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He hung himself.
(b) He jumped in front of a bus.
(c) He shot himself.
(d) He was killed by another prisoner.
7. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Femur Square.
(b) Potsdam Square.
(c) Tiblo Square.
(d) Placita Square.
8. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Bobby Brown.
9. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
10. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Thomas's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Gordon's.
11. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a lawyer.
12. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He doesn't want any children.
(d) He does projects for the police.
13. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(b) Red scratches.
14. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A hunger strike.
(b) Sleep strike.
(c) A silent strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
15. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Jackie Milburn.
(b) Tommy Lawrence.
(c) Andy de Silva.
(d) Mickey de Silva.
Short Answer Questions
1. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
4. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
5. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)