|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He doesn't want any children.
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Take photographs.
(b) Contact some big editors.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Bring over some weapons.
3. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a doctor.
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Bellevue Hotel.
5. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
6. With which of the following people does Brown live?
7. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Chicano Power.
(b) Power to the People.
(c) Down to the Pigs.
(d) We are One.
8. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
9. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
10. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blacks and Hispanics.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Lawyers and doctors.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
11. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(c) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Communists.
12. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Tesco store.
(b) A Walmart store.
(c) A Debenham store.
(d) A Safeway store.
13. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) He wasn't tied up.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) It was hanging from the light.
14. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By plane.
15. What is the name of the coroner?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
2. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
3. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
5. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)