|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The blue collar lifestyle.
(c) The college lifestyle.
(d) The militant lifestyle.
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
4. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(b) Carlos Juan Brown.
(c) Bobby Brown.
(d) Gringo Jackson Brown.
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His own name.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) His father's name.
(d) Robert's name.
6. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Baptist Church.
7. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
8. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
9. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Go home.
(b) No more room.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Time to leave.
10. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
11. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Whose the Manny.
(b) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(c) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(d) Mach Manny.
12. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Down to the Pigs.
(b) We are One.
(c) Chicano Power.
(d) Power to the People.
13. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A patriotic target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A authority target.
(d) A staight target.
14. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
15. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
2. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
3. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
4. What does Dave do for a living?
5. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)