|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Tiblo Square.
(b) Femur Square.
(c) Placita Square.
(d) Potsdam Square.
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Free the Chicanos.
(b) Leave America.
(c) Avenge Robert's death.
(d) Expose the police.
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) La Voz.
(c) Los Gringro.
(d) The Fuzz.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By bus.
6. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a lawyer.
7. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
8. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It wasn't cut up.
(b) It was hanging from the light.
(c) He wasn't tied up.
(d) It was made from very thin material.
9. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
10. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
11. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(b) Pepper spray.
12. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
13. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) Go home.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) No more room.
14. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
15. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the police station.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(d) Outside the coroner's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
5. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)