|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(b) Disband immediately.
(c) Stop accusing people of racism.
(d) Hold fewer demonstrations.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Farmworker's Union.
(b) The Woodcutter's Union.
(c) The Miner's Union.
(d) The Factory Worker's Union.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(d) Gringo Jackson Brown.
6. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
7. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
8. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(b) Pepper spray.
9. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) No more room.
(c) Go home.
(d) Time to leave.
10. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A protest.
(c) A march.
(d) A strike.
11. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
12. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Mickey de Silva.
(b) Andy de Silva.
(c) Jackie Milburn.
(d) Tommy Lawrence.
13. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Jewish Temple.
(b) A Muslim Temple.
(c) A Sikh Temple.
(d) A Hindu Temple.
14. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
15. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Mach Manny.
(b) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(c) Whose the Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)