|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) La Voz.
(b) Los Gringro.
(c) The Fuzz.
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) Three of their men have been arrested.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(b) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
4. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the police.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By bus.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
6. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
7. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(c) Red scratches.
8. What is the name of the coroner?
9. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A patriotic target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A staight target.
(d) A authority target.
10. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
11. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Thomas's.
(b) St. Basil's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Gordon's.
12. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
13. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(b) Wine glasses.
14. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He doesn't have the experience.
(c) It would be damaging to his career.
(d) He needs a holiday.
15. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(c) Jefferson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
4. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
5. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)