|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His half-brother.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What is the name of the coroner?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The long jump.
(d) The shot put.
5. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(c) Jefferson County.
6. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Carlos Juan Brown.
(d) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
7. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Cupid.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Fourseasons.
(d) The Belmont.
8. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Placita Square.
(b) Femur Square.
(c) Tiblo Square.
(d) Potsdam Square.
9. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) Go home.
(c) No more room.
(d) Time to leave.
10. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
11. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
12. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a vet.
(d) He is a lawyer.
13. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) They occurred before the California Primaries.
14. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
15. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Catching animals.
(b) Smoking dope.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Practising their speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
4. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)