|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His cousin.
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A protest.
(c) A strike.
(d) A march.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
(a) Arrest her.
(b) Rape her.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Frame her.
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Nixon and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
6. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By plane.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
7. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
8. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(b) Jefferson County.
9. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
10. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
11. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
12. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was high.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was stoned.
13. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He screams fire.
(c) He threatens to call the police.
(d) He throws stones at them.
14. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Cupid.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Dorchester.
15. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the police station.
(d) Outside the coroner's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
5. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)