|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Bellevue Hotel.
(b) Pan American Bank.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Orion Airlines.
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The long jump.
(b) The high jump.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The shot put.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The President.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) The King of Spain
6. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was hanging from the light.
(b) It was made from very thin material.
(c) It wasn't cut up.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
7. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(b) In front of the statue of angels.
(c) At Manny's bar.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
8. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
9. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
10. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was still alive.
(b) His cell was empty.
(c) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(d) The police were taking out Robert's body.
11. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(c) Pepper spray.
12. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
13. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
14. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
15. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
2. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
3. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)