|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York Post.
(c) The New York TImes.
(d) The Boston Globe.
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
4. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Bobby Brown.
(b) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Carlos Juan Brown.
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
6. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) A Baptist church.
(d) An Episcopalian church.
7. What is the name of the coroner?
8. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) The Fuzz.
(c) La Voz.
(d) Los Gringro.
9. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
10. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
11. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
12. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
13. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Time to leave.
(b) This is for God's people.
(c) No more room.
(d) Go home.
14. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Sikh Temple.
(c) A Jewish Temple.
(d) A Hindu Temple.
15. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(c) Pepper spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
4. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)