Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(c) Accidental death.
(d) Natural death.
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the police.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His nephew.
6. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The militant lifestyle.
(c) The college lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
7. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
8. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
9. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the funeral parlour.
(b) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(c) Outside the police station.
(d) Outside the coroner's office.
10. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
11. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He has money.
(d) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
12. What is the group tense about?
(a) The hunger strike.
(b) The upcoming rally.
(c) The presidential elections.
(d) The upcoming trial.
13. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Potsdam Square.
(b) Tiblo Square.
(c) Femur Square.
(d) Placita Square.
14. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Rum cocktails.
(c) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(d) Pepper cocktails.
15. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Go home.
(b) This is for God's people.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) No more room.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
2. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)