|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following people does Brown live?
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Tramps and prostitutes.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Distracts the security guards.
(b) Notifies the police.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Waits in the car.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The college lifestyle.
(c) The blue collar lifestyle.
(d) The militant lifestyle.
6. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Bellevue Hotel.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Pan American Bank.
(d) Orion Airlines.
7. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Factory Worker's Union.
(b) The Woodcutter's Union.
(c) The Miner's Union.
(d) The Farmworker's Union.
8. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(d) Wine glasses.
9. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) We are One.
(b) Down to the Pigs.
(c) Chicano Power.
(d) Power to the People.
10. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Reagan Foundation.
11. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
12. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(d) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
13. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
14. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He throws stones at them.
(c) He threatens to call the police.
(d) He screams fire.
15. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A patriotic target.
(b) A authority target.
(c) A symbolic target.
(d) A staight target.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
3. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)