|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following people does Brown live?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Hindu Temple.
(b) A Jewish Temple.
(c) A Muslim Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Rum cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Molotov cocktails.
(d) Pepper cocktails.
5. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He jumped in front of a bus.
(b) He hung himself.
(c) He was killed by another prisoner.
(d) He shot himself.
6. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(c) He doesn't want any children.
(d) He does projects for the military.
7. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Arrest her.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Frame her.
8. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) At Manny's bar.
(b) In front of Garfield School.
(c) In front of the statue of angels.
(d) In front of the Columbus Statue.
9. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A strike.
(b) A protest.
(c) A march.
(d) A riot.
10. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Bellevue Hotel.
(c) Pan American Bank.
(d) Orion Airlines.
11. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It wasn't cut up.
(b) It was made from very thin material.
(c) It was hanging from the light.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
12. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(b) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(c) His cell was empty.
(d) Robert was still alive.
13. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the police station.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(d) Outside the coroner's office.
14. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His nephew.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His brother-in-law.
15. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) The Fuzz.
(b) Los Gringro.
(d) La Voz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
2. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
3. Chavez is participating in ___________.
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)