|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The blue collar lifestyle.
(b) The suburban lifestyle.
(c) The militant lifestyle.
(d) The college lifestyle.
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The shot put.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The high jump.
(d) The Javelin.
3. What is the name of the coroner?
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His cousin.
5. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Hindu Temple.
(b) A Muslim Temple.
(c) A Jewish Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
6. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His father's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His mother's name.
7. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was stoned.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was unconscious.
(d) He was high.
8. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) East Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) Central Los Angeles.
9. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) It would be damaging to his career.
(d) He doesn't have the experience.
10. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Waits in the car.
(b) Notifies the police.
(c) Distracts the security guards.
(d) Phones his journalist friend.
11. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
12. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Orion Airlines.
13. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Belmont.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Cupid.
(d) The Fourseasons.
14. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
15. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Nixon and Ford.
(d) Carter and Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
2. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
3. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
5. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)