|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Bellevue Hotel.
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Carter and Ford.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Th police have arrived.
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Bobby Brown.
(b) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(c) Carlos Juan Brown.
(d) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
6. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Mach Manny.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
7. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) Los Gringro.
(c) The Fuzz.
(d) La Voz.
8. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A protest.
(b) A riot.
(c) A strike.
(d) A march.
9. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The Pope.
(c) The President.
(d) The Queen of England.
10. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Leave America.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Expose the police.
(d) Avenge Robert's death.
11. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The New York TImes.
12. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
13. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Down to the Pigs.
(b) Power to the People.
(c) Chicano Power.
(d) We are One.
14. What is the group tense about?
(a) The upcoming trial.
(b) The presidential elections.
(c) The hunger strike.
(d) The upcoming rally.
15. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
4. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)