|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) A baseball bat.
(b) An axe.
(d) A golf club.
2. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Islam Church.
(b) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Catholic Church.
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The shot put.
(c) The long jump.
(d) The Javelin.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) This is for God's people.
(c) Go home.
(d) Time to leave.
6. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
7. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The President.
(d) The Queen of England.
8. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Pan American Bank.
9. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
10. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
11. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A march.
(b) A riot.
(c) A protest.
(d) A strike.
12. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
13. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
14. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York TImes.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The New York Post.
15. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He does projects for the police.
(c) He does projects for the military.
(d) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
3. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
4. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)