|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(a) De Silva.
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(b) At Manny's bar.
(c) In front of the statue of angels.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
3. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The President.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain
(d) The Queen of England.
4. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
6. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(b) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Whose the Manny.
7. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) La Voz.
(c) Los Gringro.
(d) The Fuzz.
8. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
9. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
10. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Factory Worker's Union.
(b) The Woodcutter's Union.
(c) The Miner's Union.
(d) The Farmworker's Union.
11. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
12. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
13. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Phones his journalist friend.
(b) Distracts the security guards.
(c) Notifies the police.
(d) Waits in the car.
14. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
15. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He hung himself.
(b) He shot himself.
(c) He jumped in front of a bus.
(d) He was killed by another prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
2. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)