|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(d) Red scratches.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Stop accusing people of racism.
(b) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(c) Disband immediately.
(d) Hold fewer demonstrations.
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Mickey de Silva.
(b) Jackie Milburn.
(c) Andy de Silva.
(d) Tommy Lawrence.
6. What is the name of the coroner?
7. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
8. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
9. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
10. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His mother's name.
(b) His father's name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His own name.
11. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He doesn't have the experience.
(b) It would be damaging to his career.
(c) He needs a holiday.
(d) He can't afford to work for free.
12. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Reagan Foundation.
13. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
14. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
15. With which of the following people does Brown live?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)