|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a lawyer.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Miner's Union.
(b) The Factory Worker's Union.
(c) The Farmworker's Union.
(d) The Woodcutter's Union.
3. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(b) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(c) Robert was still alive.
(d) His cell was empty.
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He needs a holiday.
(b) He can't afford to work for free.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) It would be damaging to his career.
6. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was depressed.
(c) He was high.
(d) He was stoned.
7. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A Baptist church.
(c) An Episcopalian church.
(d) A Russian Orthodox church.
8. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
9. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Sunset Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
10. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Power to the People.
(b) We are One.
(c) Down to the Pigs.
(d) Chicano Power.
11. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
12. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Pan American Bank.
(c) Orion Airlines.
(d) Bellevue Hotel.
13. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Russian Orthodox Church.
14. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He doesn't want any children.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the military.
15. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) North Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
4. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)