|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Take photographs.
(b) Bring over some weapons.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Contact some big editors.
2. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(c) De Silva.
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Mach Manny.
(b) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(c) Whose the Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Pan American Bank.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Orion Airlines.
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Pepper cocktails.
(c) Rum cocktails.
(d) Long Isalnd cocktails.
6. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Expose the police.
(b) Leave America.
(c) Free the Chicanos.
(d) Avenge Robert's death.
7. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
8. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
9. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
10. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a lawyer.
11. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
12. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Manny Group.
(d) The Reagan Foundation.
13. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Day.
14. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Andy de Silva.
(b) Mickey de Silva.
(c) Tommy Lawrence.
(d) Jackie Milburn.
15. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A march.
(c) A protest.
(d) A strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)