Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1, pgs. 1-21
1. How do the leaders find a way into the church?
2. How does the author describe the area surrounding St. Basil's church?
3. What does the group find when they walk into the parking lot?
4. How does Brown deal with the situation after the police have made their arrests?
Short Essay Question - Chapter 2, pgs. 22-31
5. Why does Brown decide to move away from his sister?
6. Why is the Belmont hotel a place for Brown to live?
This section contains 773 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)