1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
No more room.
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
6. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
7. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
Let the poor people in.
8. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 3,690 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)