|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the statue of angels.
(b) At Manny's bar.
(c) In front of Garfield School.
(d) In front of the Columbus Statue.
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He doesn't have the experience.
(c) He needs a holiday.
(d) It would be damaging to his career.
4. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Death Angels.
(b) Manson's Mugs.
(c) Charlie's Girls.
(d) Charlie's Chicks.
5. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
2. Where does Brown go after the trial?
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
4. What kind of policeman was Tom Wilson at the beginning of his career?
5. What is Roland's surname?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)