|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
2. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(a) Anthony Quinn.
3. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(b) Gary Gilmore.
(c) Charles Manson.
(d) President Nixon.
4. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(b) The St. Basil Group.
(c) The Watts Rioter.
(d) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Russian Orthodox church.
(b) An Episcopalian church.
(c) A Baptist church.
(d) A Catholic church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
2. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
5. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)