|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(a) Death by hanging.
(d) Death by poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
2. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
3. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
5. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)