|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A television center.
(c) A bar.
(d) A squat.
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By bus.
5. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(c) President Nixon.
(d) Gary Gilmore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
3. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
4. What does the undercover policeman say the group made plans for at Brown's home?
5. With which of the following people does Brown live?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)