|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. The court finds Corky guilty of _______________.
(a) Contempt of court.
(b) Possession of a weapon.
(c) Possession of class A drugs.
(d) Verbally abusing a police officer.
3. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He was killed by another prisoner.
(b) He hung himself.
(c) He jumped in front of a bus.
(d) He shot himself.
4. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) They are old school friends.
(b) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(c) He is easy to bribe.
(d) He needs someone on his side.
5. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(b) His cell was empty.
(c) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(d) Robert was still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
3. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)