|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Expose the police.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Leave America.
(d) Avenge Robert's death.
3. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Catching animals.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Smoking dope.
(d) Practising their speeches.
4. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
5. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Tracey Chapman.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Vicki Carr.
(d) Joan Baez.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
2. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
3. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
4. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. What does Brown question the rector about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)