|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) We also have the right.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) Leave our area.
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. What is the second police officer questioned about?
(a) His reasons for shooting into the Silver Dollar Bar.
(b) His reasons for arresting the militants.
(c) His reasons for carrying a gun to a demonstration.
(d) His reasons for breaking a Chicano man's leg.
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He can't afford to work for free.
(d) He doesn't have the experience.
5. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Safeway store.
(b) A Tesco store.
(c) A Walmart store.
(d) A Debenham store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
2. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
3. What do the Militants want to use to blow up the courthouse?
4. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)