|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Notifies the police.
(b) Distracts the security guards.
(c) Waits in the car.
(d) Phones his journalist friend.
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) It would be damaging to his career.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) He needs a holiday.
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) Los Gringro.
(c) La Voz.
(d) The Fuzz.
5. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
3. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
4. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
5. Who owns the gun in Brown's suitcase?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)