|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Cupid.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Dorchester.
2. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He screams fire.
(d) He throws stones at them.
3. What is the name of the officer who arrested Corky?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Pepper cocktails.
(d) Rum cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
2. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
3. What does Brown try to explain to the group they need as well as lawyers?
4. What is Roland's surname?
5. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)