|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His family life.
(c) His drug habits.
(d) His sex life.
2. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
3. The court finds Corky guilty of _______________.
(a) Possession of a weapon.
(b) Contempt of court.
(c) Possession of class A drugs.
(d) Verbally abusing a police officer.
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. Whose persecution are the people protesting at the beginning of Chapter 17?
(a) Charles Manson.
(b) Lee Harvey Oswald.
(c) Gary Gilmore.
(d) President Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following people does Brown live?
2. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
3. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
4. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
5. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)