|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(b) Red scratches.
(d) Purple spots.
2. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) They need less security.
(c) They need extra security.
(d) There are so many of them.
3. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Write his book.
(b) Become an actor.
(c) Retire to Paris.
(d) Kill himself.
4. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Manny Group.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Clinton Group.
(d) The Reagan Foundation.
5. Where does Brown go after the trial?
(b) Mexico City.
(c) Frisco Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
2. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
4. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)