|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do David and Brown know each other?
(a) They both attended the same high school.
(b) They were both teachers at UCLA.
(c) Davis once sued Brown for libel.
(d) Brown once defended him.
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The militant lifestyle.
(b) The college lifestyle.
(c) The blue collar lifestyle.
(d) The suburban lifestyle.
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
(c) Flame throwers.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Petersen Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
4. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
5. For whom does Roland work?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)