|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
(a) Jurors speaking to the press.
(b) The grand jury's discrimination.
(c) Crimes committed by the judge.
(d) Rumored bribes.
2. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Bob Dylan.
(b) Tracey Chapman.
(c) Vicki Carr.
(d) Joan Baez.
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Islam Church.
(b) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Baptist Church.
4. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
(b) Single mothers.
(d) Blue collar workers.
5. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Independence Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
2. Brown says that he is pushing __________for leadership instead of Cesar.
3. What does Brown give as his occupation?
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
5. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)