|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Lawyers and doctors.
(b) Tramps and prostitutes.
(c) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
2. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
3. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Manny Group.
(d) The Reagan Foundation.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) They have crashed their bus.
(d) They have set off on a demonstration.
5. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
2. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
3. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
5. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)