|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blacks and Hispanics.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Lawyers and doctors.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
2. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The police.
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To write Gilbert's biography.
(b) To defend seven militants.
(c) To do the accounts for the militants.
(d) To spend the next year in LA.
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
5. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Josie and Duana.
(b) Janie and Anna.
(c) Petra and Danielle.
(d) Phylis and Penelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
5. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)