|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A squat.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A television center.
4. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) A juror.
(b) A witness for the prosecution.
(c) The prosecutor.
(d) The judge.
5. What kind of gun does Brown carry in his suitcase?
(a) An AKK.
(b) A revolver.
(c) A Magnum.
(d) A Winchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
2. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
3. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
4. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
5. Where does the undercover policeman testify about attending a meeting?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)