|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group tense about?
(a) The upcoming rally.
(b) The presidential elections.
(c) The upcoming trial.
(d) The hunger strike.
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A strike.
(b) A riot.
(c) A protest.
(d) A march.
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Expose the police.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Leave America.
(d) Avenge Robert's death.
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. Where does Brown go after the trial?
4. What famous case did Judge Charles Older preside over?
5. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)