|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The court finds Corky guilty of _______________.
(a) Possession of class A drugs.
(b) Verbally abusing a police officer.
(c) Contempt of court.
(d) Possession of a weapon.
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The shot put.
3. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) To prevent the threat of violence.
(b) So the trial can continue.
(c) To help Brown to focus.
(d) So they don't prejudice the jury.
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(d) Anthony Quinn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
4. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
5. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)