|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Independence Day.
2. For whom does Roland work?
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His brother.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
4. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Watts riots.
(b) The Chicano riots.
(c) The Laguna riots.
(d) The Regal riots.
5. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
Short Answer Questions
1. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
2. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
5. What are the names of the two street nuns?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)