|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
2. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Phones his journalist friend.
(b) Waits in the car.
(c) Distracts the security guards.
(d) Notifies the police.
3. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Tesco store.
(b) A Safeway store.
(c) A Debenham store.
(d) A Walmart store.
4. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For his mother's memory.
(c) For political reasons.
(d) For educational reasons.
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Mickey de Silva.
(b) Jackie Milburn.
(c) Tommy Lawrence.
(d) Andy de Silva.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
2. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
3. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)