|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Whose the Manny.
(b) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(c) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(d) Mach Manny.
2. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Chicano riots.
(b) The Watts riots.
(c) The Regal riots.
(d) The Laguna riots.
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Bobby Brown.
(b) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(c) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(d) Carlos Juan Brown.
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His half-brother.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His cousin.
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
3. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
5. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)