|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) A juror.
(b) The prosecutor.
(c) A witness for the prosecution.
(d) The judge.
2. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
(a) Corky Gonzales.
(b) Black Eagle.
(c) Hunter S. Thompson.
(d) Jackson Brown.
3. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Bring over some weapons.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Contact some big editors.
(d) Write a story.
4. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Waits in the car.
(b) Notifies the police.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Distracts the security guards.
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Reagan Foundation.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Manny Group.
(d) The Clinton Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
4. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)