|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(b) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(c) His cell was empty.
(d) Robert was still alive.
2. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The organ player.
(c) The usher.
(d) The rector.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
5. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(b) He is always ready to help him.
(c) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
(d) He helped him get off serious charges.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
3. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
4. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
5. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)