|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Abusing an officer.
(c) Armed robbery.
2. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) So they don't prejudice the jury.
(b) So the trial can continue.
(c) To help Brown to focus.
(d) To prevent the threat of violence.
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Russian Orthodox church.
(b) A Baptist church.
(c) An Episcopalian church.
(d) A Catholic church.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The long jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The high jump.
5. What is Roland's surname?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
3. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)