|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(a) Wine glasses.
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The college lifestyle.
(b) The militant lifestyle.
(c) The suburban lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
4. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Tracey Chapman.
(b) Vicki Carr.
(c) Bob Dylan.
(d) Joan Baez.
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) At Manny's bar.
(b) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(c) In front of Garfield School.
(d) In front of the statue of angels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
2. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
3. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
5. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)