|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Abusing an officer.
2. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Safeway store.
(b) A Walmart store.
(c) A Tesco store.
(d) A Debenham store.
4. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He is tired of the whole scene.
(b) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(c) He needs a recuperation period.
(d) He misses his family.
5. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Chicano riots.
(b) The Watts riots.
(c) The Laguna riots.
(d) The Regal riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
5. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)