|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Th police have arrived.
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The New York TImes.
(c) The Boston Globe.
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle.
3. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
(a) Chicano lawyers.
(b) Chicano artists.
(c) Chicano actors.
(d) Chicano politicians.
4. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
5. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. Where does Brown leave for at the end of Chapter 13?
3. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
4. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)