|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He can't afford to work for free.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) He needs a holiday.
2. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Jackie Milburn.
(b) Andy de Silva.
(c) Mickey de Silva.
(d) Tommy Lawrence.
3. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) An axe.
(b) A baseball bat.
(d) A golf club.
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(d) De Silva.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
2. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of the coroner?
4. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)