|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(b) At Manny's bar.
(c) In front of Garfield School.
(d) In front of the statue of angels.
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Cockroach people.
(b) The Mini-Giants.
(c) The Militants.
(d) The Revolutionaries.
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
5. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) The Fuzz.
(c) La Voz.
(d) Los Gringro.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
2. What is the group tense about?
3. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
4. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)