|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
2. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
3. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Catching animals.
(b) Practising their speeches.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Smoking dope.
4. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(c) De Silva.
5. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
(d) Anthony Quinn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown call a racist institution?
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
3. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
5. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)