|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(b) Cauding a riot.
(c) Killing Zanzibar.
(d) Statuatory rape.
2. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) We are One.
(b) Power to the People.
(c) Chicano Power.
(d) Down to the Pigs.
3. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Jane Kimber.
(b) John Gordon.
(c) Denise Wright.
(d) Jean Fisher.
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He is a politician.
5. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
2. What does Dave do for a living?
3. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
4. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
5. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)