|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For his mother's memory.
(b) For educational reasons.
(c) For political reasons.
(d) For Robert's memory.
2. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His own name.
(b) His father's name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His mother's name.
3. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(c) Destruction of private property.
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
2. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
4. For whom does Roland work?
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)