|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(b) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(c) Laguna and Formby.
(d) Gilbert and Pelon.
2. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Chicano Power.
(b) Down to the Pigs.
(c) Power to the People.
(d) We are One.
3. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the coroner's office.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the police station.
(d) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) The Fuzz.
(b) La Voz.
(d) Los Gringro.
5. To which member of their family do the three girls return?
(a) Their uncle.
(b) Their mother.
(c) Their aunt.
(d) Their grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
2. What does Brown give as his occupation?
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)