|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Revolutionaries.
(b) The Militants.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Cockroach people.
3. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(a) De Silva.
4. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His filing fee.
(b) His groceries.
(c) Robert's funeral bill.
(d) His case of beer.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was hanging from the light.
(b) It was made from very thin material.
(c) He wasn't tied up.
(d) It wasn't cut up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chavez is participating in ___________.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. In which state were the student protesters killed?
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
5. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)