|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
(a) Black Eagle.
2. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Laguna riots.
(b) The Chicano riots.
(c) The Watts riots.
(d) The Regal riots.
3. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Rum cocktails.
(d) Pepper cocktails.
4. In which state were the student protesters killed?
(c) New York.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was hanging from the light.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
4. Brown says he objects to ____________.
5. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)