|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
3. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(b) Chicano King.
(c) President of the California Labor Union.
(d) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) Go home.
(d) No more room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
3. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)