|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Watts Rioter.
(b) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(c) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(d) The St. Basil Group.
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The Javelin.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The high jump.
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Leave our area.
(b) We also have the right.
(c) Let the poor people in.
(d) Death to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
3. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
4. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)