|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is an engineer.
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To do the accounts for the militants.
(b) To defend seven militants.
(c) To spend the next year in LA.
(d) To write Gilbert's biography.
4. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
5. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His family life.
(c) His time in Mexico.
(d) His sex life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
2. What are the names of the two street nuns?
3. Who was one of Brown's bodyguards?
4. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)