|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Thomas's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Basil's.
2. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Notifies the police.
(b) Distracts the security guards.
(c) Waits in the car.
(d) Phones his journalist friend.
4. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His family life.
(c) His sex life.
(d) His drug habits.
5. Who was Gilbert shot by?
(a) The police.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. For whom does Roland work?
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
4. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)