|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(a) De Silva.
2. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The prejudice against his clients.
(b) The prosecution's witnesses.
(c) The judge and the court.
(d) The journalists being present at the trial.
3. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Manny Group.
(b) The Reagan Foundation.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Clinton Group.
4. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(b) Death by hanging.
(d) Death by poison.
5. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(b) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(c) Gilbert and Pelon.
(d) Laguna and Formby.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
5. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)