|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Avenge Robert's death.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Leave America.
(d) Expose the police.
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Let the poor people in.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) Leave our area.
3. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The President.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)