|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
2. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(b) Abusing an officer.
(c) Being drunk.
(d) Armed robbery.
3. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) Central Los Angeles.
(d) East Los Angeles.
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(b) Blacks and Hispanics.
(c) Lawyers and doctors.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Sunset Park.
(d) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)