|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Carter and Ford.
2. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
(c) Washington Heights.
(d) Beverly Hills.
3. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Time to leave.
(b) No more room.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
4. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
5. For whom does Roland work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
3. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
5. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)