|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The prosecution's witnesses.
(b) The prejudice against his clients.
(c) The judge and the court.
(d) The journalists being present at the trial.
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(b) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(c) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(c) He does projects for the military.
(d) He does projects for the police.
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Purple spots.
(d) Red scratches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
2. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)