|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York TImes.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The Boston Globe.
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Leave our area.
(b) Death to Jesus.
(c) Let the poor people in.
(d) We also have the right.
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) A golf club.
(d) An axe.
5. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)