|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) Los Gringro.
(b) The Fuzz.
(d) La Voz.
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A strike.
(c) A march.
(d) A protest.
3. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) They leave in droves.
(b) They chant his name.
(c) They give him a standing ovation.
(d) They boo him.
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(b) Destruction of private property.
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
(a) Jackie Milburn.
(b) Andy de Silva.
(c) Mickey de Silva.
(d) Tommy Lawrence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
2. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
3. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
4. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
5. Brown says he objects to ____________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)