|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A authority target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A patriotic target.
(d) A staight target.
3. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a Chicano.
(b) He is a journalist.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a candidate for sheriff.
4. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
5. What is the group tense about?
(a) The upcoming trial.
(b) The upcoming rally.
(c) The presidential elections.
(d) The hunger strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
2. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
3. What is Roland's surname?
4. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)