|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(c) Destruction of private property.
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The fire brigade.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The military.
(d) Church officials.
4. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
5. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
(a) At Liberace's estate.
(b) At his house.
(c) In Manny's bar.
(d) Outside the courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
2. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
3. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
4. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
5. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)