|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(c) Natural death.
(d) Accidental death.
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He doesn't want any children.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the military.
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Tramps and prostitutes.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Lawyers and doctors.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
4. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Smoking dope.
(c) Catching animals.
(d) Practising their speeches.
5. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
3. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)