|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(b) He is a Chicano.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a journalist.
2. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The shot put.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The high jump.
(d) The Javelin.
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
5. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)