|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Nixon and Ford.
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Belmont.
(b) The Cupid.
(c) The Fourseasons.
(d) The Dorchester.
3. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For leaving the court.
(b) For throwing things.
(c) For his way of speaking.
(d) For forgetting to register a witness.
4. What is Roland's surname?
5. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
4. In which state were the student protesters killed?
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)