|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sings at the Chicano rally?
(a) Tracey Chapman.
(b) Joan Baez.
(c) Vicki Carr.
(d) Bob Dylan.
2. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A television center.
(d) A squat.
3. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(b) Disband immediately.
(c) Stop accusing people of racism.
(d) Support President Nixon in the elections.
4. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A protest.
(b) A strike.
(c) A riot.
(d) A march.
5. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
(a) The prosecutor.
(b) A witness for the prosecution.
(c) The judge.
(d) A juror.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
2. What does Dave do for a living?
3. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
4. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
5. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)