|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For his way of speaking.
(b) For throwing things.
(c) For leaving the court.
(d) For forgetting to register a witness.
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
3. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. With whom does Brown attend the rally for Chicano candidates?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
2. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)