|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Chicano King.
(b) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(c) President of the California Labor Union.
(d) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Hindu Temple.
(c) A Sikh Temple.
(d) A Jewish Temple.
3. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(a) Death by poison.
(c) Death by hanging.
4. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Abusing an officer.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Being drunk.
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Bobby Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
3. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)