|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The military.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) Church officials.
2. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a religious man.
3. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
4. With which of the following people does Brown live?
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the coroner?
2. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
4. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
5. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)