|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(b) He needs someone on his side.
(c) They are old school friends.
(d) He is easy to bribe.
3. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Frame her.
(c) Hit her.
(d) Arrest her.
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) No more room.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) Go home.
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
4. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
5. What is the group tense about?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)