|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roland's surname?
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Belmont.
(b) The Cupid.
(c) The Fourseasons.
(d) The Dorchester.
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) By train.
(d) By plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)