|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) He wasn't tied up.
(b) It was hanging from the light.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) It wasn't cut up.
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Thomas's.
(d) St. Mary's.
3. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
4. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) His cell was empty.
(b) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(c) Robert was still alive.
(d) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
5. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Avenge Robert's death.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Leave America.
(d) Expose the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
4. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)