|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown give as his occupation?
2. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Abusing an officer.
(c) Being drunk.
3. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The Javelin.
(b) The high jump.
(c) The long jump.
(d) The shot put.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)