|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Waits in the car.
(b) Phones his journalist friend.
(c) Notifies the police.
(d) Distracts the security guards.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Factory Worker's Union.
(b) The Miner's Union.
(c) The Farmworker's Union.
(d) The Woodcutter's Union.
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) Church officials.
(b) The military.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The mayor.
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
5. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(c) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Black Panthers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)