|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
3. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
(a) Rape her.
(b) Arrest her.
(c) Frame her.
(d) Hit her.
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It wasn't cut up.
(b) He wasn't tied up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) It was hanging from the light.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
2. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
3. What are the names of the two street nuns?
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)