|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His case of beer.
(b) His filing fee.
(c) Robert's funeral bill.
(d) His groceries.
2. With which of the following people does Brown live?
3. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Orion Airlines.
(b) Bellevue Hotel.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Pan American Bank.
4. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
5. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Down to the Pigs.
(b) Chicano Power.
(c) Power to the People.
(d) We are One.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Roland work?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
3. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
4. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
5. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)