|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The journalists being present at the trial.
(b) The prosecution's witnesses.
(c) The prejudice against his clients.
(d) The judge and the court.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Miner's Union.
(b) The Farmworker's Union.
(c) The Factory Worker's Union.
(d) The Woodcutter's Union.
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a spy.
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Stop accusing people of racism.
(b) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(c) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(d) Disband immediately.
5. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
3. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
4. What is Roland's surname?
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)