|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) East Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
3. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(b) He needs someone on his side.
(c) They are old school friends.
(d) He is easy to bribe.
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A thirst strike.
(b) Sleep strike.
(c) A silent strike.
(d) A hunger strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)