|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
2. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was stoned.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was high.
3. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
4. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His father's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) His mother's name.
(d) Robert's name.
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Rum cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Molotov cocktails.
(d) Pepper cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
2. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
3. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
4. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)