|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Catching animals.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Practising their speeches.
(d) Smoking dope.
2. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He has money.
(d) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
4. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Time to leave.
(b) Go home.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) No more room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
2. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)