|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Reagan Foundation.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Clinton Group.
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York TImes.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The New York Post.
(d) The San Francisco Chronicle.
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Notifies the police.
(b) Distracts the security guards.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Waits in the car.
5. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chavez is participating in ___________.
2. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
3. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
4. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
5. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)