|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Free the Chicanos.
(b) Leave America.
(c) Avenge Robert's death.
(d) Expose the police.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Catholic Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
5. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)