|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Distracts the security guards.
(b) Notifies the police.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Waits in the car.
2. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
4. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Hindu Temple.
(b) A Jewish Temple.
(c) A Muslim Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
5. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Carlos Juan Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
5. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)