|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Th police have arrived.
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Contact some big editors.
(b) Bring over some weapons.
(c) Take photographs.
(d) Write a story.
3. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(d) De Silva.
4. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Death to Jesus.
(c) Leave our area.
(d) Let the poor people in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
3. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
4. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
5. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)