|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
5. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(b) Jefferson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
3. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)