|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
3. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Pepper cocktails.
(b) Molotov cocktails.
(c) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(d) Rum cocktails.
4. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It wasn't cut up.
(b) It was made from very thin material.
(c) He wasn't tied up.
(d) It was hanging from the light.
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
3. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)