|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Cupid.
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. What is the name of the coroner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
2. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
3. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
4. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
5. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)