|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He shot himself.
(b) He was killed by another prisoner.
(c) He hung himself.
(d) He jumped in front of a bus.
2. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Distracts the security guards.
(b) Phones his journalist friend.
(c) Waits in the car.
(d) Notifies the police.
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Islam Church.
(d) The Baptist Church.
4. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Factory Worker's Union.
(b) The Miner's Union.
(c) The Farmworker's Union.
(d) The Woodcutter's Union.
5. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Being drunk.
(b) Abusing an officer.
(c) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
3. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)