|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(c) The Black Panthers.
2. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Farmworker's Union.
(b) The Woodcutter's Union.
(c) The Factory Worker's Union.
(d) The Miner's Union.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a spy.
5. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Debenham store.
(b) A Safeway store.
(c) A Tesco store.
(d) A Walmart store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)