|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(c) De Silva.
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He has money.
3. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(b) Disband immediately.
(c) Stop accusing people of racism.
(d) Support President Nixon in the elections.
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Take photographs.
(b) Contact some big editors.
(c) Bring over some weapons.
(d) Write a story.
5. With which of the following people does Brown live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
2. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
4. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
5. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)