|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A authority target.
(b) A staight target.
(c) A patriotic target.
(d) A symbolic target.
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Russian Orthodox church.
(b) An Episcopalian church.
(c) A Catholic church.
(d) A Baptist church.
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
5. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)