|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(b) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(c) Carlos Juan Brown.
(d) Bobby Brown.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Notifies the police.
(b) Distracts the security guards.
(c) Phones his journalist friend.
(d) Waits in the car.
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) West Los Angeles.
(d) East Los Angeles.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was hanging from the light.
(b) He wasn't tied up.
(c) It wasn't cut up.
(d) It was made from very thin material.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
4. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)