|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Black Panthers.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) Central Los Angeles.
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(a) The Fuzz.
(c) La Voz.
(d) Los Gringro.
5. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the coroner's office.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(d) Outside the police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
2. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
3. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
4. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)