|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(b) A baseball bat.
(c) An axe.
(d) A golf club.
2. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The long jump.
(b) The shot put.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The high jump.
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(b) Disband immediately.
(c) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(d) Stop accusing people of racism.
5. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Pan American Bank.
(c) Orion Airlines.
(d) Bellevue Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
4. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
5. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)