|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
2. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By train.
(d) By bus.
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Disband immediately.
(b) Stop accusing people of racism.
(c) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(d) Support President Nixon in the elections.
5. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)