|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(b) Outside the funeral parlour.
(c) Outside the coroner's office.
(d) Outside the police station.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(b) Pepper spray.
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of Garfield School.
(b) In front of the statue of angels.
(c) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(d) At Manny's bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
4. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
5. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)