|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
(b) The Fuzz.
(c) Los Gringro.
(d) La Voz.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(d) He is a lawyer.
4. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
(a) Frame her.
(b) Arrest her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Hit her.
5. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(c) Pepper spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
5. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)