|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(b) Destruction of private property.
2. With which of the following people does Brown live?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) An Episcopalian church.
(b) A Catholic church.
(c) A Russian Orthodox church.
(d) A Baptist church.
5. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Thomas's.
(d) St. Basil's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
2. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
4. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)