|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
2. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
5. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
(a) Phones his journalist friend.
(b) Waits in the car.
(c) Notifies the police.
(d) Distracts the security guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
2. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
4. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
5. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)