|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) He wasn't tied up.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was hanging from the light.
(d) It was made from very thin material.
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Woodcutter's Union.
(b) The Miner's Union.
(c) The Farmworker's Union.
(d) The Factory Worker's Union.
4. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The President.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) The King of Spain
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Reagan Foundation.
(b) The Clinton Group.
(c) The Ford Foundation.
(d) The Manny Group.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
2. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
5. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)