|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Jewish Temple.
(b) A Sikh Temple.
(c) A Hindu Temple.
(d) A Muslim Temple.
4. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was high.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was stoned.
(d) He was depressed.
5. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(d) Pepper spray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
2. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
4. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
5. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)