|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(c) Bobby Brown.
(d) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
3. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) A golf club.
(b) A baseball bat.
(d) An axe.
4. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
(a) Outside the coroner's office.
(b) Outside the Distric Attourney's office.
(c) Outside the funeral parlour.
(d) Outside the police station.
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He throws stones at them.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He screams fire.
(d) He shoots at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)