|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
2. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
3. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Disband immediately.
(b) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(c) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(d) Stop accusing people of racism.
4. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Ford Foundation.
(c) The Reagan Foundation.
(d) The Manny Group.
5. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
2. How does the owner get the group off his property?
3. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)