|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Sunset Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
2. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The New York TImes.
(c) The Boston Globe.
(d) The New York Post.
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He screams fire.
(b) He shoots at them.
(c) He threatens to call the police.
(d) He throws stones at them.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
2. What does Dave do for a living?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
4. What is the group tense about?
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)