|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was unconscious.
(b) He was stoned.
(c) He was depressed.
(d) He was high.
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a vet.
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(b) In front of the statue of angels.
(c) At Manny's bar.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
5. What is the name of the coroner?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)