|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The President.
(c) The Queen of England.
(d) The Pope.
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The shot put.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The long jump.
3. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
4. What is the name of the coroner?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) Go home.
(d) This is for God's people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)