|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Pan American Bank.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Orion Airlines.
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Hindu Temple.
(c) A Jewish Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Communists.
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Reagan and Nixon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
4. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
5. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)