|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was made from very thin material.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was hanging from the light.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
2. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) The New York Times.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Pan American Bank.
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Cupid.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Dorchester.
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Bring over some weapons.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Contact some big editors.
5. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Lawyers and doctors.
(b) Tramps and prostitutes.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
2. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
3. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
4. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)