|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Let the poor people in.
(c) Leave our area.
(d) Death to Jesus.
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Fourseasons.
(b) The Dorchester.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Cupid.
3. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) He wasn't tied up.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) It was hanging from the light.
4. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
5. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
2. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What is the name of the coroner?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)