|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Tiblo Square.
(b) Placita Square.
(c) Femur Square.
(d) Potsdam Square.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The President.
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The Javelin.
(b) The shot put.
(c) The high jump.
(d) The long jump.
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) East Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)