|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Black Panthers.
(d) The Yellow Spirits.
2. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The Pope.
(c) The President.
(d) The Queen of England.
3. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Ford Foundation.
(b) The Reagan Foundation.
(c) The Manny Group.
(d) The Clinton Group.
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Bring over some weapons.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Contact some big editors.
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
4. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)