|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
(a) Red scratches.
(c) Purple spots.
2. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Mach Manny.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(d) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) An Episcopalian church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) A Baptist church.
(d) A Catholic church.
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
2. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
3. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)