|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) Three of their men have been arrested.
(d) They have set off on a demonstration.
2. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(b) Stop accusing people of racism.
(c) Disband immediately.
(d) Hold fewer demonstrations.
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(c) Jefferson County.
5. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Jewish Temple.
(c) A Sikh Temple.
(d) A Hindu Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)