|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His cousin.
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the military.
(b) He doesn't want any children.
(c) He does projects for the police.
(d) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Write a story.
(b) Contact some big editors.
(c) Bring over some weapons.
(d) Take photographs.
5. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
2. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)