|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, pgs. 89-104.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The Queen of England.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The President.
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
5. What was Robert's condition before the police killed him?
(a) He was depressed.
(b) He was unconscious.
(c) He was stoned.
(d) He was high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)