|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(d) They occurred before the California Primaries.
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) Sleep strike.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) A silent strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
5. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)