|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(b) The Black Panthers.
(c) The Communists.
(d) The Yellow Spirits.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) Central Los Angeles.
(d) North Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)