|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Mary's.
(b) St. Basil's.
(c) St. Gordon's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
4. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(d) Pepper spray.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
3. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
5. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)