|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His brother-in-law.
(d) His cousin.
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The Javelin.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)