|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Thomas's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Gordon's.
3. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Bring over some weapons.
(b) Contact some big editors.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Take photographs.
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Tramps and prostitutes.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Lawyers and doctors.
5. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is an engineer.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
3. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
4. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)