|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Thomas's.
(d) St. Mary's.
2. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Nixon and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
4. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The college lifestyle.
(b) The suburban lifestyle.
(c) The blue collar lifestyle.
(d) The militant lifestyle.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
2. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
3. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
4. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)