|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a politician.
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The militant lifestyle.
(b) The blue collar lifestyle.
(c) The college lifestyle.
(d) The suburban lifestyle.
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Baptist church.
(b) A Catholic church.
(c) A Russian Orthodox church.
(d) An Episcopalian church.
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) Central Los Angeles.
(d) East Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
2. Chavez is participating in ___________.
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
5. What does Dave do for a living?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)