|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Black Panthers.
3. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Femur Square.
(b) Potsdam Square.
(c) Placita Square.
(d) Tiblo Square.
4. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
5. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)