|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Carter and Ford.
3. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) Go home.
(c) No more room.
(d) Time to leave.
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A silent strike.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) Sleep strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
5. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)