|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) A Baptist church.
(d) An Episcopalian church.
4. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a doctor.
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)