|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) Central Los Angeles.
(d) East Los Angeles.
3. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Time to leave.
(b) No more room.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
4. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is an engineer.
5. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)