|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(b) Jefferson County.
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Placita Square.
(b) Femur Square.
(c) Potsdam Square.
(d) Tiblo Square.
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The shot put.
(b) The high jump.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The long jump.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
4. What does Dave do for a living?
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)