|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The Javelin.
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) Three of their men have been arrested.
(d) Th police have arrived.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A Baptist church.
(c) A Russian Orthodox church.
(d) An Episcopalian church.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
4. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)