|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Carter and Ford.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Nixon and Ford.
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By plane.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) We also have the right.
(c) Leave our area.
(d) Death to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
5. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)