|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Cupid.
(b) The Belmont.
(c) The Fourseasons.
(d) The Dorchester.
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The militant lifestyle.
(b) The college lifestyle.
(c) The suburban lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
3. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Th police have arrived.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Petersen Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Canogo Park.
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)