|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Placita Square.
(b) Tiblo Square.
(c) Potsdam Square.
(d) Femur Square.
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Mach Manny.
(b) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(c) Whose the Manny.
(d) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
4. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) We also have the right.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)