|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Petersen Park.
(d) Canogo Park.
2. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) Go home.
(c) No more room.
(d) Time to leave.
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He doesn't want any children.
(d) He does projects for the police.
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A thirst strike.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) A silent strike.
(d) Sleep strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
4. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)