|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Write a story.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Contact some big editors.
(d) Bring over some weapons.
3. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A hunger strike.
(b) A silent strike.
(c) A thirst strike.
(d) Sleep strike.
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(d) The New York TImes.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
2. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
3. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
5. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)