|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The blue collar lifestyle.
(b) The suburban lifestyle.
(c) The militant lifestyle.
(d) The college lifestyle.
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Petersen Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Canogo Park.
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(c) Destruction of private property.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)