|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His half-brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother-in-law.
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Cupid.
4. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is an engineer.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a vet.
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Th police have arrived.
(b) They have set off on a demonstration.
(c) They have crashed their bus.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
2. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
3. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)