|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His brother-in-law.
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The shot put.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The Javelin.
(d) The high jump.
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
4. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
5. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)