|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Baptist church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) An Episcopalian church.
(d) A Catholic church.
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He has money.
(d) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Canogo Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
2. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
4. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)