|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
4. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Bring over some weapons.
(b) Contact some big editors.
(c) Take photographs.
(d) Write a story.
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Whose the Manny.
(b) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(c) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(d) Mach Manny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
3. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)