|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Carlos Juan Brown.
(b) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(c) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(d) Bobby Brown.
3. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the statue of angels.
(b) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(c) At Manny's bar.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
4. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a spy.
(d) He is a religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)