|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A riot.
(b) A march.
(c) A strike.
(d) A protest.
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) Sleep strike.
(b) A silent strike.
(c) A hunger strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
5. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
2. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
4. What does Dave do for a living?
5. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)