|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(c) Pepper spray.
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) In front of the statue of angels.
(b) At Manny's bar.
(c) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
3. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A strike.
(b) A riot.
(c) A march.
(d) A protest.
4. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a spy.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
3. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
4. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
5. How is Dave related to Brown?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)