|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Tramps and prostitutes.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
2. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He is a spy.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Go home.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) No more room.
5. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) An axe.
(b) A golf club.
(c) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
2. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
5. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)