|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Carlos Juan Brown.
(d) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
2. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) Sleep strike.
(b) A silent strike.
(c) A hunger strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By plane.
4. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The college lifestyle.
(b) The militant lifestyle.
(c) The suburban lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
3. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
4. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)