|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) No more room.
(c) Go home.
(d) Time to leave.
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
3. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(d) Pepper spray.
4. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The Boston Globe.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The New York TImes.
(d) The New York Post.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a religious man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. What does Dave do for a living?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)