|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) At Manny's bar.
(b) In front of the statue of angels.
(c) In front of the Columbus Statue.
(d) In front of Garfield School.
3. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Thomas's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Gordon's.
4. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(d) Pepper spray.
5. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
5. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)