|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(b) The Boston Globe.
(c) The New York TImes.
(d) The New York Post.
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother-in-law.
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Leave our area.
(b) We also have the right.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) Let the poor people in.
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
2. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)