|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(d) He has money.
3. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The long jump.
(b) The high jump.
(c) The shot put.
(d) The Javelin.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By taxi.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
3. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
5. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)