|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(a) Wine glasses.
2. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blacks and Hispanics.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Lawyers and doctors.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(d) Jefferson County.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
5. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)