|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By taxi.
2. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a doctor.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The blue collar lifestyle.
(c) The militant lifestyle.
(d) The college lifestyle.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) No more room.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)