|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
2. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) This is for God's people.
(b) No more room.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) Go home.
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The militant lifestyle.
(b) The blue collar lifestyle.
(c) The college lifestyle.
(d) The suburban lifestyle.
5. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
2. What name does Brown take for himself?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
5. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)