|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Thomas's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Mary's.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) East Los Angeles.
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a spy.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He is a politician.
4. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Baptist church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) An Episcopalian church.
(d) A Catholic church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
4. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
5. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)