|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Leave our area.
(b) Death to Jesus.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
3. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) North Los Angeles.
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blacks and Hispanics.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Tramps and prostitutes.
(d) Lawyers and doctors.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)