|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(d) Wine glasses.
2. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(b) Tramps and prostitutes.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Lawyers and doctors.
4. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Thomas's.
(b) St. Gordon's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Mary's.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Go home.
(c) This is for God's people.
(d) Time to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Brown take for himself?
2. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
5. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)