|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18-19, pgs. 234-258.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second policeman to testify?
(a) Jack Pardew.
(b) Kevin Gilmore.
(c) James Regal.
(d) Tom Wilson.
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Militants.
(b) The Cockroach people.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Revolutionaries.
3. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
4. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(c) Natural death.
(d) Accidental death.
5. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
(a) It was hanging from the light.
(b) It wasn't cut up.
(c) It was made from very thin material.
(d) He wasn't tied up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
4. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
5. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)