Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(b) Statuatory rape.
(c) Killing Zanzibar.
(d) Cauding a riot.
2. What is the result of Robert Fernandez's autopsy?
(a) Death by poison.
(c) Death by hanging.
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The King of Spain
(b) The President.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The Queen of England.
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
3. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)