|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, pgs. 156-167.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Jewish Temple.
(b) A Hindu Temple.
(c) A Sikh Temple.
(d) A Muslim Temple.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Practising their speeches.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Catching animals.
(d) Smoking dope.
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
3. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
4. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)