Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 105-118.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(c) Accidental death.
(d) Natural death.
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The militant lifestyle.
(c) The college lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
5. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. Where does the group hold a demonstration at the end of this section?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)