|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(c) The Communists.
2. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
3. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Contact some big editors.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Write a story.
(d) Bring over some weapons.
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His half-brother.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother-in-law.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Sunset Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
2. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)