Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4, pgs. 32-47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Sunset Park.
(d) Canogo Park.
3. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By bus.
(b) By train.
(c) By plane.
(d) By taxi.
5. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Contact some big editors.
(b) Take photographs.
(c) Bring over some weapons.
(d) Write a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)