Quiz: Chapter 5, pgs. 48-64 to Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
a) The Queen of England.
b) The President.
c) The Pope.
d) The King of Spain
3. What is the group tense about?
a) The upcoming trial.
b) The presidential elections.
c) The upcoming rally.
d) The hunger strike.
4. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
a) Disband immediately.
b) Hold fewer demonstrations.
c) Stop accusing people of racism.
d) Support President Nixon in the elections.
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)