|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Hindu Temple.
(b) A Jewish Temple.
(c) A Muslim Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He doesn't want any children.
(c) He does projects for the military.
(d) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
4. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
(a) His book deal.
(b) His attitude toward the judge.
(c) His run for sheriff.
(d) His television appearances.
5. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Basil's.
(d) St. Thomas's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
2. Where do Brown and the others celebrate their partial victory?
3. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
4. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
5. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)