|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
2. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For his way of speaking.
(b) For leaving the court.
(c) For forgetting to register a witness.
(d) For throwing things.
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) Church officials.
(b) The mayor.
(c) The military.
(d) The fire brigade.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The long jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The high jump.
(d) The shot put.
5. Who owns the gun in Brown's suitcase?
(b) Black Eagle.
(c) Sergeant Lovelace.
(d) Sailor Boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
2. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
3. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
4. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
5. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)