|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
(a) The grand jury's discrimination.
(b) Crimes committed by the judge.
(c) Jurors speaking to the press.
(d) Rumored bribes.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Jane Kimber.
(b) John Gordon.
(c) Jean Fisher.
(d) Denise Wright.
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A jury meeting.
(b) A staff meeting.
(c) A business conference.
(d) A press conference.
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Go home.
(b) No more room.
(c) Time to leave.
(d) This is for God's people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
3. Why is Brown's suitcase never searched when he enters the courthouse?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
5. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)