|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Yellow Spirits.
(c) The Black Panthers.
(d) The Communists.
3. What is the name of Brown's friend who tells him not to worry about the police?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Blacks and Hispanics.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
5. What is the group tense about?
(a) The upcoming trial.
(b) The hunger strike.
(c) The presidential elections.
(d) The upcoming rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position does Brown seek?
2. How is Dave related to Brown?
3. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
4. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)