|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) His cell was empty.
(b) Robert was still alive.
(c) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(d) The police were taking out Robert's body.
2. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Ford Foundation.
(b) The Reagan Foundation.
(c) The Manny Group.
(d) The Clinton Group.
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A television center.
(b) A squat.
(c) A bar.
(d) A restaurant.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The long jump.
(d) The shot put.
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
5. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)