|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Placita Square.
(b) Tiblo Square.
(c) Femur Square.
(d) Potsdam Square.
2. Whom does Anthony Quinn introduce at the rally?
(a) Chicano politicians.
(b) Chicano artists.
(c) Chicano actors.
(d) Chicano lawyers.
3. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Watts Rioter.
(b) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(c) The St. Basil Group.
(d) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
4. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Sikh Temple.
(b) A Hindu Temple.
(c) A Jewish Temple.
(d) A Muslim Temple.
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His own name.
(b) His father's name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His mother's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
4. Who calls Brown near the end of this section?
5. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)