|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His time in Mexico.
(c) His family life.
(d) His sex life.
3. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Laguna riots.
(b) The Regal riots.
(c) The Watts riots.
(d) The Chicano riots.
4. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A authority target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A staight target.
(d) A patriotic target.
5. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
(a) Doctor Joan Moore.
(b) Sergeant Lovelace.
(c) Major Douglas Tomkins.
(d) Doctor Karen Tomkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
5. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)