|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A thirst strike.
(b) Sleep strike.
(c) A hunger strike.
(d) A silent strike.
2. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) The New York Times.
(d) Bellevue Hotel.
3. Who does Brown call in Los Angeles in this section?
(d) Black Eagle.
4. What does Brown question the rector about?
(a) Advance information he received about the disturbance.
(b) His feelings towards Chicanos.
(c) His motivations for being a rector.
(d) His bias towards the rich members of the community.
5. Robert told his mother that he had been arrested for __________.
(a) Being drunk.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Abusing an officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the coroner?
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
5. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)