|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) Robert's funeral bill.
(b) His groceries.
(c) His filing fee.
(d) His case of beer.
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Carter and Ford.
3. In which state were the student protesters killed?
(d) New York.
4. What is the name of the juror who provided Brown with information?
(a) Jean Fisher.
(b) John Gordon.
(c) Denise Wright.
(d) Jane Kimber.
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
3. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
4. What kind of drug does Betti give Brown at the nightclub?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)