|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) Sleep strike.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) A silent strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A business conference.
(b) A jury meeting.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A staff meeting.
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Lawyers and doctors.
(b) Tramps and prostitutes.
(c) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(d) Blacks and Hispanics.
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He doesn't have the experience.
(c) He needs a holiday.
(d) It would be damaging to his career.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
3. Brown says the court has no jurisdiction because of ______________.
4. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
5. In Chapter 14, Brown finds out that ________________have been asking questions about him.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)