|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Smoking dope.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Catching animals.
(d) Practising their speeches.
2. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
3. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Cockroach people.
(b) The Revolutionaries.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Militants.
4. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
5. Brown is annoyed that ___________ are not selected to serve on the Grand Jury.
(a) Blue collar workers.
(d) Single mothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Robert's family notice on Robert's face at his funeral?
2. What did the police threaten to do to Lupe when she asked them what happened?
3. In which part of Los Angeles does the juror live?
4. What kind of dangerous weapons do the people staying at Brown's house have?
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)