|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) There are so many of them.
(c) They need extra security.
(d) They need less security.
2. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
3. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His sex life.
(b) His drug habits.
(c) His family life.
(d) His time in Mexico.
4. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Become an actor.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Retire to Paris.
(d) Write his book.
5. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
2. What does Brown give as his occupation?
3. What was the name of Robert's cell mate?
4. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
5. What did Robert's sister buy for him before he died?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)