|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a spy.
2. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Russian Orthodox Church.
3. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His father's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) His mother's name.
(d) Robert's name.
4. With which of the following people does Brown live?
5. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The fire brigade.
(c) Church officials.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
2. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
3. What does the prisoner testify about Fernandez's blanket?
4. According to Brown, what has made him enemies?
5. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)