|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Drinking beer.
(b) Catching animals.
(c) Smoking dope.
(d) Practising their speeches.
2. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(b) He is a journalist.
(c) He is a Chicano.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. What words did Robert shout out to the police when they came to arrest him?
(a) Chicano Power.
(b) We are One.
(c) Power to the People.
(d) Down to the Pigs.
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Petersen Park.
(b) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(c) Sunset Park.
(d) Canogo Park.
5. What riot are Brown and the others watching at the beginning of Chapter 15?
(a) The Laguna riots.
(b) The Regal riots.
(c) The Chicano riots.
(d) The Watts riots.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
3. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
4. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
5. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)