|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown files for a new trial for ___________.
(a) The Hollywood Revolutionaries.
(b) The St. Basil Group.
(c) The East Los Angeles Thirteen.
(d) The Watts Rioter.
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. What has Rudolfo Gonzales been arrested for?
(b) Killing Zanzibar.
(c) Statuatory rape.
(d) Cauding a riot.
4. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
5. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Russian Orthodox church.
(b) An Episcopalian church.
(c) A Catholic church.
(d) A Baptist church.
Short Answer Questions
1. At which university does Brown attend a protest rally?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
3. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)