|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Manson's supporters are known as _______________.
(a) Charlie's Chicks.
(b) Manson's Mugs.
(c) Death Angels.
(d) Charlie's Girls.
2. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Avenge Robert's death.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Leave America.
(d) Expose the police.
3. According to the police, by what means did Robert die?
(a) He jumped in front of a bus.
(b) He was killed by another prisoner.
(c) He shot himself.
(d) He hung himself.
4. Brown decided that he didn't want to attend the demonstration in August because ___________________.
(a) He needs a recuperation period.
(b) He no longer believes in what they are fighting for.
(c) He misses his family.
(d) He is tired of the whole scene.
5. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) The President.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The King of Spain
Short Answer Questions
1. Liberace tells Brown he will vote for __________.
2. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
4. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
5. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)