|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(b) Armed robbery.
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A press conference.
(b) A business conference.
(c) A jury meeting.
(d) A staff meeting.
3. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A authority target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A staight target.
(d) A patriotic target.
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) Go home.
(b) This is for God's people.
(c) No more room.
(d) Time to leave.
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
2. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
3. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
4. Who does Brown learn has died in this section?
5. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)