|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15-16, pgs. 198-214.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
2. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Avenge Robert's death.
(b) Expose the police.
(c) Free the Chicanos.
(d) Leave America.
3. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They need extra security.
(b) They need less security.
(c) They have demanded it.
(d) There are so many of them.
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Independence Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
5. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Sunset Park.
(d) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
3. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
5. Who testifies that the Chicanos are a class of people?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)