|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The President.
(c) The King of Spain
(d) The Queen of England.
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Jewish Temple.
(c) A Sikh Temple.
(d) A Hindu Temple.
5. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
5. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)