|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) They have set off on a demonstration.
(c) They have crashed their bus.
(d) Th police have arrived.
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(a) Jefferson County.
3. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) Let the poor people in.
5. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The Baptist Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
3. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
5. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)