|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Potsdam Square.
(b) Placita Square.
(c) Tiblo Square.
(d) Femur Square.
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Petersen Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
3. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(a) Pepper spray.
4. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(d) He has money.
5. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(b) An axe.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A baseball bat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
2. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)