|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(b) Destruction of private property.
2. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By train.
(c) By bus.
(d) By plane.
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Let the poor people in.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
5. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(b) Jefferson County.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
2. What name does Brown take for himself?
3. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
4. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)