|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By plane.
(c) By bus.
(d) By train.
2. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(b) Destruction of private property.
3. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The high jump.
(b) The Javelin.
(c) The long jump.
(d) The shot put.
4. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(c) Wine glasses.
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Clinton Group.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Reagan Foundation.
(d) The Ford Foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
2. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
3. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
5. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)