|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(c) Jefferson County.
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(c) Petersen Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Independence Day.
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Tramps and prostitutes.
(b) Lawyers and doctors.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
5. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(c) Wine glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
2. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)