|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Support President Nixon in the elections.
(b) Disband immediately.
(c) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(d) Stop accusing people of racism.
2. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Basil's.
(b) St. Mary's.
(c) St. Thomas's.
(d) St. Gordon's.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) Orion Airlines.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) The New York Times.
5. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
3. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
4. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
5. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)