|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Tiblo Square.
(b) Femur Square.
(c) Potsdam Square.
(d) Placita Square.
2. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Canogo Park.
(c) Petersen Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
3. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Baptist church.
(b) A Russian Orthodox church.
(c) An Episcopalian church.
(d) A Catholic church.
5. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the military.
(b) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(c) He does projects for the police.
(d) He doesn't want any children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
3. What does Dave do for a living?
4. What is the group tense about?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)