|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A protest.
(b) A march.
(c) A riot.
(d) A strike.
2. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(c) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
4. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) An Episcopalian church.
(c) A Russian Orthodox church.
(d) A Baptist church.
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
2. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
3. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
4. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
5. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)