|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) They have set off on a demonstration.
2. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Death to Jesus.
(b) Let the poor people in.
(c) Leave our area.
(d) We also have the right.
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is an engineer.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
2. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
4. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)