|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
2. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
(a) At Manny's bar.
(b) In front of Garfield School.
(c) In front of the statue of angels.
(d) In front of the Columbus Statue.
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Baptist Church.
(b) The Islam Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Catholic Church.
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(b) Whose the Manny.
(c) Mach Manny.
(d) Manny's Fish Bowl.
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
2. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
3. In what kind of church do the the Militants have their offices?
4. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
5. Where does Brown's journalist friend live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)