|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(d) Destruction of private property.
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) West Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) North Los Angeles.
4. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
5. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
2. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
3. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
4. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
5. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)