|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. What do the Chicano Militants claim they are planning to stage?
(a) A protest.
(b) A strike.
(c) A riot.
(d) A march.
4. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) We also have the right.
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert wants Brown to write for which newspaper?
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
4. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
5. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)