|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The King of Spain
(c) The President.
(d) The Queen of England.
2. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
3. Where does Brown say he wants to go to write?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) East Los Angeles.
(c) West Los Angeles.
(d) Central Los Angeles.
5. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He has money.
(b) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(c) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
(d) He is a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
3. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
5. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)