|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He threatens to call the police.
(b) He throws stones at them.
(c) He shoots at them.
(d) He screams fire.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. Where does Brown travel to meet Cesar Chavez?
(d) Jefferson County.
5. Why do the Militants start showing an interest in Brown?
(a) He is friends with a prominent journalist.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He has money.
(d) He has a good knowledge of weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
2. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
3. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. Where do Gilbert and Brown plan to meet before the strike?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)