|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Independence Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(d) Christmas Day.
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His half-brother.
4. Chavez is participating in ___________.
(a) A silent strike.
(b) A hunger strike.
(c) Sleep strike.
(d) A thirst strike.
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)