|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By taxi.
(b) By bus.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
3. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a vet.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a doctor.
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) It would be damaging to his career.
5. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) Let the poor people in.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) We also have the right.
(d) Death to Jesus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
3. Chavez is participating in ___________.
4. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
5. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)