|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(c) He doesn't want any children.
(d) He does projects for the military.
3. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(b) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(c) Bobby Brown.
(d) Carlos Juan Brown.
4. What does Gloria use to attack the altar?
(a) A golf club.
(c) An axe.
(d) A baseball bat.
5. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He throws stones at them.
(d) He screams fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Armas tell his men to leave Brown?
2. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
5. Chavez is participating in ___________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)