|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown want his journalist friend to do for him?
(a) Take photographs.
(b) Write a story.
(c) Contact some big editors.
(d) Bring over some weapons.
2. What does Brown say he considers as part of his cultural heritage?
3. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have set off on a demonstration.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) Three of their men have been arrested.
(d) Th police have arrived.
4. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Belmont.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Cupid.
(d) The Dorchester.
5. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He doesn't want any children.
(b) He does projects for the police.
(c) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(d) He does projects for the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. Whom did Brown meet after he had been in Los Angeles for three months?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
5. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)