|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7, pgs. 65-88.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For which newspaper does Brown say he is researching an article?
(a) The New York Post.
(b) The San Francisco Chronicle.
(c) The New York TImes.
(d) The Boston Globe.
2. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. What name does Brown take for himself?
(a) Gringo Jackson Brown.
(b) Bobby Brown.
(c) Buffalo Zeta Brown.
(d) Carlos Juan Brown.
5. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
(a) A Muslim Temple.
(b) A Hindu Temple.
(c) A Jewish Temple.
(d) A Sikh Temple.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
4. How is Dave related to Brown?
5. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)