|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group tense about?
(a) The presidential elections.
(b) The hunger strike.
(c) The upcoming trial.
(d) The upcoming rally.
2. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
(a) The President.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Cardinal.
(d) The Senate.
3. With which of the following people does Brown live?
4. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
(a) Whose the Manny.
(b) Manny's Fish Bowl.
(c) Manny's Dog's Dinner.
(d) Mach Manny.
5. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
2. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
3. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
4. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)