|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was still alive.
(b) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(c) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(d) His cell was empty.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(b) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(c) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
4. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A staight target.
(b) A symbolic target.
(c) A authority target.
(d) A patriotic target.
5. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. What are the names of the two street nuns?
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
4. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
5. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)