|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Reagan and Nixon.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) Central Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
3. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a journalist.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(d) He is a Chicano.
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For throwing things.
(b) For forgetting to register a witness.
(c) For his way of speaking.
(d) For leaving the court.
5. What is the group tense about?
(a) The presidential elections.
(b) The hunger strike.
(c) The upcoming rally.
(d) The upcoming trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
2. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
5. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)