|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Day.
(c) Independence Day.
(d) Christmas Eve.
2. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(b) Destruction of private property.
5. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His own name.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His father's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
2. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
3. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
4. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)