|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a journalist.
(b) He is a Chicano.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a candidate for sheriff.
2. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) North Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) East Los Angeles.
(d) Central Los Angeles.
3. What does Brown give as his occupation?
4. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A staight target.
(b) A authority target.
(c) A patriotic target.
(d) A symbolic target.
5. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He does projects for the police.
(b) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(c) He doesn't want any children.
(d) He does projects for the military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
2. What are the names of the two street nuns?
3. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)