|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
(a) A staight target.
(b) A patriotic target.
(c) A symbolic target.
(d) A authority target.
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
(a) The shot put.
(b) The long jump.
(c) The high jump.
(d) The Javelin.
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(c) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
4. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
2. What are the names of the two street nuns?
3. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)