|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He can't afford to work for free.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) He needs a holiday.
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
(a) Smoking dope.
(b) Catching animals.
(c) Practising their speeches.
(d) Drinking beer.
3. What does Brown vow to do after Robert's hearing?
(a) Expose the police.
(b) Free the Chicanos.
(c) Avenge Robert's death.
(d) Leave America.
4. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Walmart store.
(b) A Debenham store.
(c) A Tesco store.
(d) A Safeway store.
5. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a Chicano.
(c) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(d) He is a journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
2. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
3. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
4. With which of the following people does Brown live?
5. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)