|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Dave related to Brown?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) His half-brother.
(d) His cousin.
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What are the names of the two street nuns?
(a) Petra and Danielle.
(b) Josie and Duana.
(c) Phylis and Penelope.
(d) Janie and Anna.
4. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
(a) By train.
(b) By bus.
(c) By taxi.
(d) By plane.
5. According to Brown, who was picketing the Safeway store?
(a) The Farmworker's Union.
(b) The Miner's Union.
(c) The Woodcutter's Union.
(d) The Factory Worker's Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
2. At what kind of religious building does the group decide to hold a fast?
3. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
4. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)