|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He screams fire.
(d) He throws stones at them.
2. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
(a) The Ford Foundation.
(b) The Manny Group.
(c) The Reagan Foundation.
(d) The Clinton Group.
3. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
(a) A Safeway store.
(b) A Walmart store.
(c) A Tesco store.
(d) A Debenham store.
4. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His father's name.
(b) His mother's name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His own name.
5. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
2. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
3. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
4. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
5. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)