|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) West Los Angeles.
(c) Central Los Angeles.
(d) North Los Angeles.
2. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For leaving the court.
(b) For forgetting to register a witness.
(c) For throwing things.
(d) For his way of speaking.
3. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The organ player.
(b) The rector.
(c) The usher.
(d) The janitor.
4. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
5. The mayor says he wants the group to ______________.
(a) Hold fewer demonstrations.
(b) Stop accusing people of racism.
(c) Disband immediately.
(d) Support President Nixon in the elections.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
2. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
3. How is Dave related to Brown?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
5. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)