|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
2. According to Brown, with whom were the Basil Twenty One trying to secure an audience?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The Senate.
(c) The President.
(d) The Cardinal.
3. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
4. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(c) The Black Panthers.
5. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
2. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
3. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
4. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
5. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)