|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
(a) The Dorchester.
(b) The Fourseasons.
(c) The Belmont.
(d) The Cupid.
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Molotov cocktails.
(b) Rum cocktails.
(c) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(d) Pepper cocktails.
3. Why does the judge order Brown into custody for the second time?
(a) For throwing things.
(b) For his way of speaking.
(c) For forgetting to register a witness.
(d) For leaving the court.
4. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(b) He does projects for the military.
(c) He does projects for the police.
(d) He doesn't want any children.
5. Who fires Cardinal McIntyre at the end of this section?
(a) The Queen of England.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The King of Spain
(d) The President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
3. What kind of target does Brown say they need to find?
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
5. What store do Brown and the others talk about bombing?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)