|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mickey de Silva claim he was doing while Robert was dying?
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What does Brown find unacceptable about Dave?
(a) He never visits the poor areas of the city.
(b) He doesn't want any children.
(c) He does projects for the police.
(d) He does projects for the military.
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) Independence Day.
5. Brown decides that he is not looking for what kind of lifestyle?
(a) The suburban lifestyle.
(b) The college lifestyle.
(c) The militant lifestyle.
(d) The blue collar lifestyle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
3. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
4. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
5. With which of the following people does Brown live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)