|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd react to Brown's speech at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) They leave in droves.
(b) They give him a standing ovation.
(c) They boo him.
(d) They chant his name.
2. With which of the following people does Brown live?
3. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
(b) De Silva.
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(d) Destruction of private property.
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Reagan and Nixon.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
2. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
3. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
4. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)