|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Th police have arrived.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) They have crashed their bus.
(d) They have set off on a demonstration.
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Tiblo Square.
(b) Placita Square.
(c) Femur Square.
(d) Potsdam Square.
3. What does Doctor Francisco Bravo own?
(a) Pan American Bank.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) Bellevue Hotel.
(d) Orion Airlines.
4. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The usher.
(b) The rector.
(c) The organ player.
(d) The janitor.
5. Brown says the hotel was infested with _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following people do Brown and the others talk about killing?
2. What does Dave do for a living?
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
5. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)