|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(c) Destruction of private property.
2. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(b) He is a journalist.
(c) He is a Chicano.
(d) He is a lawyer.
3. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(b) His cell was empty.
(c) The police were taking out Robert's body.
(d) Robert was still alive.
4. What is the group tense about?
(a) The presidential elections.
(b) The hunger strike.
(c) The upcoming rally.
(d) The upcoming trial.
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) He can't afford to work for free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
2. What are Brown and the group doing around a lake near Edwards AFB?
3. What does Brown give as his occupation?
4. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)