|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) Central Los Angeles.
(c) North Los Angeles.
(d) West Los Angeles.
2. What does Mickey say was happening when he woke up?
(a) Robert was still alive.
(b) His cell was empty.
(c) Robert was hanging from the ceiling.
(d) The police were taking out Robert's body.
3. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(b) Petersen Park.
(c) Canogo Park.
(d) Sunset Park.
4. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a vet.
5. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
(a) The janitor.
(b) The organ player.
(c) The rector.
(d) The usher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What famous person is Brown introduced to in Chapter 12?
2. What does Brown give as his occupation?
3. What does Brown question the rector about?
4. On what day do the students hold the protest at St. Basil's?
5. What event was Manny considered a contender for in the 1952 Olympic Games?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)