|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which Los Angeles park does Brown's sister live?
(a) Canogo Park.
(b) Sunset Park.
(c) Wilshire Boulevard Park.
(d) Petersen Park.
2. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Pepper cocktails.
(b) Rum cocktails.
(c) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(d) Molotov cocktails.
3. What name does Brown say he will give if the police catch him?
(a) His mother's name.
(b) His own name.
(c) Robert's name.
(d) His father's name.
4. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
(a) Lawyers and doctors.
(b) Blue collar workers and single mothers.
(c) Blacks and Hispanics.
(d) Tramps and prostitutes.
5. Whose arrest does the judge order in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the group tense about?
2. What is the name of the bar Manny owns?
3. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. According to Brown, who landed in Mexico in the 1500s?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)