|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the owner get the group off his property?
(a) He shoots at them.
(b) He threatens to call the police.
(c) He throws stones at them.
(d) He screams fire.
2. What is the jury's ruling on Robert's death?
(a) Accidental death.
(d) Natural death.
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. What church are the six Chicano law students fighting against?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Baptist Church.
(c) The Russian Orthodox Church.
(d) The Islam Church.
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) It would be damaging to his career.
(d) He doesn't have the experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
2. What religion does Brown say was imposed on the Mexicans?
3. According to Brown, what kind of people populate the surrounding area?
4. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
5. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)