|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dave do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a vet.
(c) He is an engineer.
(d) He is a lawyer.
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Potsdam Square.
(b) Tiblo Square.
(c) Placita Square.
(d) Femur Square.
3. In which part of Los Angeles do the Chicano Militants live?
(a) East Los Angeles.
(b) North Los Angeles.
(c) West Los Angeles.
(d) Central Los Angeles.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(d) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
5. What kind of cocktails do Brown and Gilbert make after the hearing?
(a) Rum cocktails.
(b) Long Isalnd cocktails.
(c) Pepper cocktails.
(d) Molotov cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brown travel to Los Angeles?
2. With which of the following people does Brown live?
3. What is the name of Brown's journalist friend?
4. Which member of St. Basil's church testifies in court the day after Brown was arrested?
5. What was the name of the hotel Brown first checked into when he arrived in Los Angeles?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)