Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, pgs. 145-155.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the people at New County Jail say they are treating Brown differently?
(a) He is a candidate for sheriff.
(b) He is a journalist.
(c) He is a lawyer.
(d) He is a Chicano.
2. What is the name of the Los Angles mayor?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Brown's Chicano Legal Defense funded by?
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
4. With which of the following people does Brown live?
5. What does Brown do while Gilbert and Pelon bomb the store?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)