|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Black Panthers.
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Carter and Ford.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
4. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The prosecution's witnesses.
(b) The journalists being present at the trial.
(c) The prejudice against his clients.
(d) The judge and the court.
5. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His family life.
(c) His sex life.
(d) His time in Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
2. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)