|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) They need extra security.
(c) They need less security.
(d) There are so many of them.
2. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Become an actor.
(c) Write his book.
(d) Retire to Paris.
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
4. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His sex life.
(c) His time in Mexico.
(d) His family life.
5. For whom does Roland work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown says he objects to ____________.
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
4. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)