|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The military.
(b) Church officials.
(c) The fire brigade.
(d) The mayor.
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He helped him get off serious charges.
(b) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(c) He is always ready to help him.
(d) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
4. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Laguna and Formby.
(b) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(c) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(d) Gilbert and Pelon.
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown call a racist institution?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
3. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
4. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
5. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)