|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He is easy to bribe.
(b) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(c) He needs someone on his side.
(d) They are old school friends.
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(c) Destruction of private property.
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He can't afford to work for free.
(b) He doesn't have the experience.
(c) It would be damaging to his career.
(d) He needs a holiday.
5. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
3. Which position does Brown seek?
4. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
5. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)