|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(d) Destruction of private property.
2. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(c) Armed robbery.
3. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
4. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Write his book.
(b) Become an actor.
(c) Retire to Paris.
(d) Kill himself.
5. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The prosecution's witnesses.
(b) The prejudice against his clients.
(c) The judge and the court.
(d) The journalists being present at the trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
5. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)