|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
(b) Court artist.
(c) Court usher.
2. What is Roland's surname?
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) They occurred before the California Primaries.
4. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His time in Mexico.
(b) His family life.
(c) His sex life.
(d) His drug habits.
5. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown call a racist institution?
2. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
3. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
4. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
5. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)