|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Roland work?
2. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) He doesn't have the experience.
(b) He can't afford to work for free.
(c) He needs a holiday.
(d) It would be damaging to his career.
3. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His case of beer.
(b) His filing fee.
(c) Robert's funeral bill.
(d) His groceries.
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(c) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
5. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
2. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
4. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
5. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)