|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For Robert's memory.
(b) For his mother's memory.
(c) For educational reasons.
(d) For political reasons.
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Femur Square.
(b) Tiblo Square.
(c) Potsdam Square.
(d) Placita Square.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Three of their men have been arrested.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) They have crashed their bus.
5. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Militants.
(b) The Revolutionaries.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Cockroach people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roland's surname?
2. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
3. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
4. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
5. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)