|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For educational reasons.
(b) For Robert's memory.
(c) For his mother's memory.
(d) For political reasons.
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) The fire brigade.
(b) The mayor.
(c) Church officials.
(d) The military.
4. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A jury meeting.
(b) A press conference.
(c) A staff meeting.
(d) A business conference.
5. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(c) Armed robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position does Brown seek?
2. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
4. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)