|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(b) The Communists.
(d) The Yellow Spirits.
2. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
(a) They have demanded it.
(b) There are so many of them.
(c) They need extra security.
(d) They need less security.
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) The Mexicans want to start a war.
(d) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
4. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) They are old school friends.
(b) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(c) He needs someone on his side.
(d) He is easy to bribe.
5. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) To help Brown to focus.
(b) So the trial can continue.
(c) So they don't prejudice the jury.
(d) To prevent the threat of violence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
2. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
3. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)