|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
2. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Nixon and Ford.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
4. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) So they don't prejudice the jury.
(b) To prevent the threat of violence.
(c) To help Brown to focus.
(d) So the trial can continue.
5. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) Laguna Park.
(c) A Safeway store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
2. For whom does Roland work?
3. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
4. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
5. Brown says he objects to ____________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)