|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
2. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The journalists being present at the trial.
(b) The judge and the court.
(c) The prosecution's witnesses.
(d) The prejudice against his clients.
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A squat.
(d) A television center.
4. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Revolutionaries.
(b) The Cockroach people.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Militants.
5. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His brother.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
4. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
5. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)