|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He helped him get off serious charges.
(b) He is always ready to help him.
(c) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(d) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A business conference.
(b) A press conference.
(c) A staff meeting.
(d) A jury meeting.
3. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He doesn't have the experience.
(d) He can't afford to work for free.
4. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) To help Brown to focus.
(b) To prevent the threat of violence.
(c) So the trial can continue.
(d) So they don't prejudice the jury.
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
3. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
4. What does Brown call a racist institution?
5. Brown says he objects to ____________.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)