|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Cockroach people.
(b) The Revolutionaries.
(c) The Mini-Giants.
(d) The Militants.
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) Laguna Park.
(b) A Safeway store.
4. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Th police have arrived.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
5. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A business conference.
(b) A staff meeting.
(c) A jury meeting.
(d) A press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
2. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
3. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
4. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
5. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)