|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A television center.
(c) A squat.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
(a) He helped him get off serious charges.
(b) He loaned him money which he has yet to pay back.
(c) He worked for him as a lawyer when he didn't want to be one.
(d) He is always ready to help him.
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
4. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The police.
(b) The Grand Jury.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The Senate.
5. Why does Brown not want to represent the militants?
(a) It would be damaging to his career.
(b) He needs a holiday.
(c) He can't afford to work for free.
(d) He doesn't have the experience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
2. Brown says he objects to ____________.
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)