|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His sex life.
(b) His drug habits.
(c) His family life.
(d) His time in Mexico.
2. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Nixon and Ford.
(c) Carter and Ford.
(d) Kennedy and McCarthy.
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) Robert's funeral bill.
(b) His groceries.
(c) His filing fee.
(d) His case of beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Alfred Alacran's role in court?
2. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
3. What does Brown call a racist institution?
4. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
5. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)