|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) Th police have arrived.
(b) They have crashed their bus.
(c) They have set off on a demonstration.
(d) Three of their men have been arrested.
2. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
(a) Destruction of private property.
3. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
4. What promise does Brown make in Chapter 15 that he doesn't want to make?
(a) To do the accounts for the militants.
(b) To write Gilbert's biography.
(c) To spend the next year in LA.
(d) To defend seven militants.
5. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Chicano King.
(b) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
(c) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(d) President of the California Labor Union.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
3. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
4. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)