|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His sex life.
(b) His family life.
(c) His drug habits.
(d) His time in Mexico.
2. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
3. Brown says he objects to ____________.
(a) The prosecution's witnesses.
(b) The journalists being present at the trial.
(c) The prejudice against his clients.
(d) The judge and the court.
4. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
5. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Retire to Paris.
(b) Write his book.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Become an actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
2. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
3. For whom does Roland work?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
5. What is Roland's surname?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)