|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(b) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(c) Gilbert and Pelon.
(d) Laguna and Formby.
2. Why does Brown say he is running for sheriff?
(a) For his mother's memory.
(b) For Robert's memory.
(c) For educational reasons.
(d) For political reasons.
3. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
(a) His brother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His aunt.
4. Why are spectators cleared from the court during the St. Basil trial?
(a) So the trial can continue.
(b) So they don't prejudice the jury.
(c) To help Brown to focus.
(d) To prevent the threat of violence.
5. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Reagan and Nixon.
(d) Nixon and Ford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
2. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
3. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
4. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
5. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)