|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Write his book.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Retire to Paris.
(d) Become an actor.
2. What does Brown call a racist institution?
(a) The Grand Jury.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Senate.
(d) The police.
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
(a) The Black Panthers.
(c) The Yellow Spirits.
(d) The Communists.
4. For which of the following crimes are the Tooner Flats Seven on trial?
(a) Armed robbery.
5. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
(a) They have crashed their bus.
(b) Three of their men have been arrested.
(c) Th police have arrived.
(d) They have set off on a demonstration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of his family did Brown stay with in Mexico?
2. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
3. Brown says he objects to ____________.
4. For whom does Roland work?
5. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)