|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
2. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) A Safeway store.
(c) Laguna Park.
3. What is Roland's surname?
4. Why does Brown think the arrests are politically motivated?
(a) They occurred before the California Primaries.
(b) They occurred before the Presidential elections.
(c) The government wants to keep problems in Vietnam from the press.
(d) The Mexicans want to start a war.
5. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A squat.
(d) A television center.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown say Gilbert has no right to complain to him?
2. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
3. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
4. Whom does Brown think will now win the elections?
5. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)