|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do the Militants receive telegrams of support from in this section?
(a) Reagan and Nixon.
(b) Carter and Ford.
(c) Kennedy and McCarthy.
(d) Nixon and Ford.
2. Why does Brown talk to Zanzibar?
(a) He is easy to bribe.
(b) He feels he has a genuine interest in the case.
(c) He needs someone on his side.
(d) They are old school friends.
3. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
(a) Church officials.
(b) The fire brigade.
(c) The military.
(d) The mayor.
4. What is the name of the square the group go to for a rally?
(a) Placita Square.
(b) Potsdam Square.
(c) Tiblo Square.
(d) Femur Square.
5. Which two characters meet Brown at the Los Angeles airport?
(a) Gilbert and Sailor Boy.
(b) Balck Eagle and Sailor Boy.
(c) Gilbert and Pelon.
(d) Laguna and Formby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position does Brown seek?
2. What does the church office tell Brown on the phone?
3. What is Roland's surname?
4. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
5. What is the name of the politician who is killed in this section?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)