|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brown shows Zanzibar a receipt for ____________.
(a) His groceries.
(b) His filing fee.
(c) His case of beer.
(d) Robert's funeral bill.
2. What kind of meeting does Brown hold in Chapter 16?
(a) A business conference.
(b) A staff meeting.
(c) A press conference.
(d) A jury meeting.
3. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
4. Where do Brown and Zanzibar go after the interview?
(a) A bar.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A television center.
(d) A squat.
5. What doesn't Brown like Gilbert questioning him about in the car?
(a) His drug habits.
(b) His time in Mexico.
(c) His family life.
(d) His sex life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
2. What does Brown call a racist institution?
3. Whom does Brown tell to call a meeting for that evening?
4. With what are thirteen of the Chicano Militants being charged?
5. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)