|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, pgs. 184-197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brown, Gilbert, and Pelon drive to after leaving the airport?
(a) Laguna Park.
(d) A Safeway store.
2. Brown refers to the Chicanos as ___________.
(a) The Mini-Giants.
(b) The Militants.
(c) The Revolutionaries.
(d) The Cockroach people.
3. What does Brown want to do after the trial?
(a) Retire to Paris.
(b) Become an actor.
(c) Write his book.
(d) Kill himself.
4. Which position does Brown seek?
(a) Mayor of Los Angeles County.
(b) President of the California Labor Union.
(c) Chicano King.
(d) Sheriff of Los Angeles County.
5. Who donates ten thousand dollars to the Chicano Group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the St. Basil Twenty One have a special room?
2. What does Brown say the East Angeles Thirteen were speaking out against?
3. Which of the following are outside the Glass House to support the Chicano Millitants?
4. Whom did the police alert about the possibility of trouble at the the church?
5. What is the name of the sheriff taking part in the trial in Chapter 15?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)