Chapter 1, pgs. 1-21
1. What is the name of the church the three hundred Chicanos have gathered around?
(a) St. Gordon's.
(b) St. Thomas's.
(c) St. Mary's.
(d) St. Basil's.
2. What does the author say the Chicanos carry as weapons?
(c) Wine glasses.
3. What word does the author use to describe the names of the insurance companies?
4. What does the usher mouth through the sound proof glass?
(a) No more room.
(b) Time to leave.
(c) Go home.
(d) This is for God's people.
5. The author says that he has been locked out like _____________.
6. What slang word does the author use to call the fifty police standing guard outside the church?
7. What are the Chicanos chanting outside the sound proof door?
(a) We also have the right.
(b) Leave our area.
(c) Death to Jesus.
(d) Let the poor people in.
8. The police spray the Chicanos with ____________.
(c) Pepper spray.
This section contains 3,690 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)