|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why was the public so interested in Martin Guerre case?
2. What physical evidence was there that the impostor could not be Martin?
3. What was the main reason suspected for Martin's sudden disappearance?
4. Why did Bertrande and the impostor stay at the inn instead of going home right away?
5. How was the relationship between Martin and Bertrande after the imposter was gone?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Coras describe Martin's arrival, "Like a miracle."
This section contains 1,055 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)