Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Guillaume Le Sueur get most of his information to write his book about Martin Guerre?
(a) From the notes of President Michel Du Faur.
(b) From the notes of Pierre Guerre.
(c) From the notes of Arnaud du Tilh.
(d) From the notes of Jean de Coras.
2. Why was Jean de Coras killed?
(a) Because he declared the impostor guilty.
(b) Because of his Protestant beliefs.
(c) Because he put a woman in jail.
(d) Because he declared the impostor not guilty.
3. What judge's writings were the basis for much of The Return of Martin Guerre?
(a) President Michel Du Faur.
(b) Arnaud Du Tilh.
(c) Guillaume Le Sueur.
(d) Jean De Coras.
4. Who intervened when Martin got upset about the situation?
(c) Judge Jean de Coras.
5. How many chambers did the Toulouse Parliament have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the impostor's defense in the second trial?
2. What was the title of the article Jean de Coras wrote about marriage?
3. Who decided to interrogate the impostor after Martin arrived?
4. Jean de Coras had nightmares about ____________________________.
5. What was the impostor's reaction when he was confronted by the real Martin?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)