|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Quarrels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the impostor's nickname?
2. Who do Bertrande and Martin name their baby boy after?
(a) Bernarde's father.
(b) Martin's father.
(d) Martin's uncle.
3. How many sisters did the real Martin have?
4. What did Martin and his wife name their child?
5. How were Martin's problems with producing an heir solved?
(a) The doctor gave Bertrande a special syrup.
(b) Martin started exercising.
(c) The doctor gave Martin a special syrup.
(d) An old lady, "Lifted the spell."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who may have helped Bertrande during the time she was alone?
2. What was a large area populated by Protestants called in France?
3. What new language is Martin believed to have learned after leaving home?
4. Pierre noticed that Martin's impostor did not participate in _______________ as Martin did when he was younger.
5. How many years was the real Martin gone from Artigat before he returned home?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)