|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Quarrels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was the Battle of Picardy so important?
(a) It was the battle where the French lost 1300 men.
(b) It was the battle where the Spanish defeated the French.
(c) It was the battle where the French defeated the Spanish.
(d) It was the battle where the Spanish lost 1300 men.
2. Why did Bertrande and the impostor stay at the inn instead of going home right away?
(a) Bertrande was too overwhelmed to travel.
(b) To get their stories straight.
(c) To get to know one another "again."
(d) Pierre wanted to fix up their house before they returned.
3. Pierre noticed that Martin's impostor did not participate in _______________ as Martin did when he was younger.
4. How was Martin wounded in the Battle of Picardy?
(a) He was shot in the hand.
(b) He was shot in the arm.
(c) He was shot in the stomach.
(d) He was shot in the leg.
5. Which of the following was a probable incentive for the impostor to impersonate Martin?
(a) A bigger inheritance.
(b) He wanted Martin's clothes.
(c) He wanted to steal from Pierre.
(d) He wanted to hurt Bertrande.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the family get to their new home?
2. What was a large area populated by Protestants called in France?
3. What physical evidence was there that the impostor could not be Martin?
4. How many sisters did the real Martin have?
5. The impostor was able to impersonate Martin so convincingly because of his ability to _____.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)