|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Quarrels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two hobbies did Martin enjoy?
(a) Bowling and soccer.
(b) Horse riding and gymnastics.
(c) Swordplay and acrobatics.
(d) Horseracing and kickball.
2. The author speculates Bertrande dreamed of a husband who would come back and ____________.
(a) Support her.
(b) Love her.
(c) Say he was sorry.
(d) Be different.
3. What was the main reason suspected for Martin's sudden disappearance?
(a) He was accused of stealing grain by his father.
(b) He was bored.
(c) He was not in love with Bertrande and wanted to leave.
(d) Having a baby was too much for him and he wanted to leave.
4. The Guerre family changes their name in the story. What was their original name?
(b) Van Guerre.
5. How did neighborhood boys tease Martin and his wife?
(a) They followed Martin and laughed at him.
(b) They threw rocks at Martin's house.
(c) They dressed up as girls and danced in front of Martin's home.
(d) They trampled Martin's flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Martin's impostor was _________________.
2. How many children did Arnaud and Betrande produce?
3. Why didn't Bertrande end her marriage?
4. What was the outcome of Martin's wound?
5. What new language is Martin believed to have learned after leaving home?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)