|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, the Invented Marriage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Bertrande and Martin name their baby boy after?
(b) Bernarde's father.
(c) Martin's father.
(d) Martin's uncle.
2. The impostor was able to impersonate Martin so convincingly because of his ability to _____.
(b) Remember details.
(c) Speak French.
(d) Take notes.
3. How was Martin wounded in the Battle of Picardy?
(a) He was shot in the hand.
(b) He was shot in the stomach.
(c) He was shot in the arm.
(d) He was shot in the leg.
4. How long did it take the impostor to get from his old village to Artigat?
(a) Three days.
(b) Four days.
(c) Two days.
(d) One day.
5. What language did the impostor try to learn in order to make his story more convincing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main reason suspected for Martin's sudden disappearance?
2. In the beginning of Bertrande's marriage, she spent her free time ___________________.
3. How long did it take the family to get to their new home?
4. How did the impostor learn initially learn about the details of Martin's life?
5. What was the impostor's real name?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)