|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, the Honor of Bertrande de Rols.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the relationship between Sanxi and Pierre?
(a) They were father and son.
(b) They were friends.
(c) They were brothers.
(d) They were cousins.
2. Why did Martin want to wait until a peace treaty was signed between France and Spain before he returned home?
(a) He was afraid of being blocked by troops from traveling.
(b) He was afraid of getting killed.
(c) He wanted to make sure he is not needed anymore.
(d) He was afraid of being accused of treason.
3. From what village did the Guerre family move?
4. What was the outcome of Martin's wound?
(a) His arm was amputated at the elbow.
(b) He got an infection and nearly died.
(c) He arm was amputated and he got a wooden arm.
(d) His leg was amputated and he was given a wooden leg.
5. Who did Martin marry?
(a) Bertrande de Rols.
(b) Bernarde du Tilh.
(c) Jean de Coras.
(d) Emily de Avis
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote, "We collected much booty, weapons, horses, golden chains, silver and other things?"
2. Instead of considering Martin and Bertrande's problem as a medical condition, villagers believed they were ______.
3. What did Martin's uncle do that further complicated his and Bertrande's strained relationship?
4. The Guerre family prospered by working in three industries of business. What were the three industries?
5. How was Martin wounded in the Battle of Picardy?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)