|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, the Honor of Bertrande de Rols.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Martin and his wife name their child?
2. The family of Martin's wife paid a __________ for Bertrande to marry Martin.
(a) Million yen.
3. Which of the following character traits best described Bertrande?
4. What was the main reason suspected for Martin's sudden disappearance?
(a) He was bored.
(b) He was accused of stealing grain by his father.
(c) He was not in love with Bertrande and wanted to leave.
(d) Having a baby was too much for him and he wanted to leave.
5. Where was the village the Guerre family moved from?
(a) Rieux in Spain.
(b) Fiox in the French province of Languedoc.
(c) Basque country near the border of the Kingdom of Spain
(d) Artigat in the French province of Languedoc.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Martin's uncle do that further complicated his and Bertrande's strained relationship?
2. Who did Martin marry?
3. While Martin was away, what happened to Sanxi (Martin's father)?
4. What two hobbies did Martin enjoy?
5. In Chapter 3, the author speculates Martin may have _________Bertrande.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)