|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Histoire Prodigieuse, Histoire Tragique.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervened when Martin got upset about the situation?
(a) Judge Jean de Coras.
2. Where is Judge Jean de Coras' home?
3. How long did it take the family to get to their new home?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
4. Why didn't Bertrande end her marriage?
(a) She wanted her son to get his inheritance.
(b) She still loved Martin.
(c) She wanted to make her mother mad.
(d) She needed to be a Guerre.
5. Who wrote, "We collected much booty, weapons, horses, golden chains, silver and other things?"
(a) A Spanish officer.
(b) A French writer.
(c) A French officer.
(d) A Spanish journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Martin want to wait until a peace treaty was signed between France and Spain before he returned home?
2. What two hobbies did Martin enjoy?
3. What village did the Guerre family move to?
4. Pierre noticed that Martin's impostor did not participate in _______________ as Martin did when he was younger.
5. How did the family get to their new home?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)