|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, the Masks of Arnaud du Tilh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new language is Martin believed to have learned after leaving home?
2. In what country was the Guerre family's new home?
3. Overall, Artigat was considered a __________place to live than the impostor's old village.
(a) More important.
4. Why did Martin want to wait until a peace treaty was signed between France and Spain before he returned home?
(a) He wanted to make sure he is not needed anymore.
(b) He was afraid of getting killed.
(c) He was afraid of being accused of treason.
(d) He was afraid of being blocked by troops from traveling.
5. What is the main theory of how the impostor learns about the missing Martin?
(a) He is mistaken for Martin by two of Martin's friends.
(b) He overhears someone talking about it.
(c) He hears about it from Martin.
(d) He reads about it in the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What village was the impostor from?
2. Land was limited in the impostor's village. How did peasants find enough land to farm?
3. What was the impostor's nickname?
4. The impostor was able to impersonate Martin so convincingly because of his ability to _____.
5. What is the relationship between Pierre and Martin?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)