|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, the Masks of Arnaud du Tilh.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was a probable incentive for the impostor to impersonate Martin?
(a) He wanted to steal from Pierre.
(b) He wanted Martin's clothes.
(c) He wanted to hurt Bertrande.
(d) A bigger inheritance.
2. Sanxi and Pierre were good with numbers, but could not____________.
(a) Count over 100.
(b) Follow directions.
(c) Make money.
(d) Write their own names.
3. From what village did the Guerre family move?
4. When did the impostor join the French Army?
(a) After he was caught with the King's wife.
(b) After he got in trouble for theft and other crimes.
(c) After his father kicked him out.
(d) After he ran out of money.
5. The family of Martin's wife paid a __________ for Bertrande to marry Martin.
(b) Million yen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main theory of how the impostor learns about the missing Martin?
2. How long did it take the impostor to get from his old village to Artigat?
3. Martin is believed to have ended up in the army where he fought in and won a crucial battle. Which of the following is a battle Martin fought in?
4. How old was Martin's wife when he disappeared?
5. Why were there no pictures of Martin to compare to the impostor?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)