|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, the Trial in Toulouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Bertrande have done to end her marriage after Martin left?
(a) She could have filed for a divorce.
(b) She could have fabricated evidence that he died.
(c) She could have remarried.
(d) She could have begged the Pope.
2. What did Martin and his wife name their child?
3. Martin's impostor was _________________.
(a) Tall and stocky.
(b) Short and stocky
(c) Tall and skinny.
(d) Short and skinny.
4. Instead of considering Martin and Bertrande's problem as a medical condition, villagers believed they were ______.
5. What disease was Arnaud believed to be recovering from when he met Bertrande?
(c) Small Pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was the Battle of Picardy so important?
2. Who do Bertrande and Martin name their baby boy after?
3. Why couldn't Bertrande end her marriage and remarry?
4. What new language is Martin believed to have learned after leaving home?
5. Why couldn't Martin and his wife conceive a baby?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)