|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, the Storyteller.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author believes the impostor might have even _________ his act as Martin.
(b) Written about.
2. What alternate term is used for "Lord," in the impostor's old village?
(b) Land owner.
(d) The father.
3. What is the main theory of how the impostor learns about the missing Martin?
(a) He hears about it from Martin.
(b) He reads about it in the newspaper.
(c) He is mistaken for Martin by two of Martin's friends.
(d) He overhears someone talking about it.
4. Of the people who testified that the impostor was the real Martin, who was the most influential?
(b) Martin's sisters.
5. Why were there no pictures of Martin to compare to the impostor?
(a) Bertrande tore them all up in anger.
(b) Martin didn't like to have his picture taken.
(c) Only royalty had their pictures painted.
(d) Bertrande burned them all in anger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the punishment for impersonating another person?
2. Which of the following was a probable incentive for the impostor to impersonate Martin?
3. When did the impostor join the French Army?
4. A key character trait known about the impostor is that he was _______.
5. What was the impostor's defense to the allegations against him?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)