|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, the Storyteller.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What battle were both Martin and the impostor said to have fought in?
2. What was the title of the article Jean de Coras wrote about marriage?
(a) "War and Peace".
(b) "The Admirable History of the Pseudo-Martin of Toulouse".
(c) "Arreste Memorable".
(d) "Clandestine Marriages".
3. Who wrote, "The Admirable History of the Pseudo-Martin of Toulouse."
(a) Guillaume Le Sueur.
(b) Michel Du Faur.
(c) Arnaud du Tilh.
(d) Jean de Coras.
4. Jean de Coras is believed to have been a supporter of what religion?
5. About how many people came to testify in the impostor's trial?
(a) Two hundred.
(b) One hundred fifty.
(c) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred fifty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two places has Jean de Coras been known to have studied law?
2. The author believes the impostor might have even _________ his act as Martin.
3. How did the impostor learn initially learn about the details of Martin's life?
4. What village was the impostor from?
5. How long did it take the impostor to get from his old village to Artigat?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)