|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Human Renaissance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the woman in the household where Spencer and his brother lived after their father died?
2. Before moving to Philadelphia, how much schooling had Spencer completed at the Medical Arts College in Boston?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 18 months.
3. What condition was treated in the first operation in Chapter 3?
(a) Cleft palate.
(c) Pendred syndrome.
4. When was the collection of a wealthy, eccentric naturalist consumed by fire?
5. How much did Spencer pay for a fawn-child specimen in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Spencer draw the fawn-child?
2. What disease did the lizard woman in Chapter 6 have?
3. Where did Spencer dissect the fawn-child?
4. When was the first operation performed in Chapter 3?
5. During his last year at the academy, how did Spencer devote his time?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)