Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
2. Whose face couldn't be read?
3. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
4. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
5. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
What role does Bruce play in the story? What does the children's response to Bruce's accusation that Dr. Montgomery was a moron say?
The children see straight through Count Olaf's disguise when he arrives.
1) Why can't the adults in the story see through the disguise?
2) Why were the children unable to identify the hook handed man before Sunny bit him?
Compare Luck to Planing and Preparation.
1) There are a few good things that happen to the Baudelaire children. Are those things more likely luck or preparation and planning?
2) Is it more important to be lucky or prepared?
3) In what way could the Baudelaire children have prepared themselves more?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)