Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
2. Whose face couldn't be read?
3. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
4. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
5. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
Although the Baudelaire children and Olaf are the main focus of the story there are other characters involved.
Look at Mr. Poe and Uncle Monty. Describe Mr. Poe's personality. Describe Uncle Monty's personality.
Which one of these characters is a more accurate description of Count Olaf's opposite? Explain.
Mr. Poe tells them that good girls shouldn't know how to pick locks. Explain what he meant by this statement.
Mr. Poe says that a grown man doesn't get involved in car chases and that it is a job for the police. What does this reveal to the reader about Mr. Poe's personality?
In what way do the Baudelaire children work together? Could they have defeated Count Olaf if they hadn't had each other? Explain.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)