Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
2. Whose face couldn't be read?
3. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
4. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
5. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
Essay Topic 1
The three Baudelaire children aren't shown fighting with each other as normal children often do.
1) Does this make the Baudelaire children less believable? Why.
2) Describe how each of the children differ from each other as normal siblings do. Are there any traits that they do share? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
The children see straight through Count Olaf's disguise when he arrives.
1) Why can't the adults in the story see through the disguise?
2) Why were the children unable to identify the hook handed man before Sunny bit him?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the role that the loss of Uncle Monty plays for the children. In what way does it compare to the loss of their parents? Is this loss reflective of what a person might feel in real life? Explain.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)