|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
(a) Incredibly Deadly Viper
(c) The Eye Biter
(d) Mamba du Mal
2. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
(a) Jump out of the Jeep
(d) Grab the wheel from Stephano
3. How does Stephano describe Dr. Montgomery's death?
(b) A terrible accident
(c) A tragic loss
(d) The inevitable
4. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
5. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
(d) Back pack
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
2. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
3. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
4. What does the look on Klaus' face show he is feeling after they have exposed Stephano's lies?
5. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Stephano's reaction when Mr. Poe is panicing because Sunny has been bitten by the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
2. Describe the story that the doctor tells to exlpain the death of Dr. Montgomery?
3. What does Klaus discover about the Mamba du Mal in chapter nine?
4. What are the children trying to convince Mr. Poe of while they are sitting with Stephano waiting on the doctor to finish his examination?
5. What does Violet explain that Stephano intended to do after killing Dr. Montgomery?
6. In the beginning of chapter nine what does the narrator explain is different when the children walk into the Reptile Room?
7. Describe the lockpick that Violet had made.
8. What is the reaction gotten when Sunny is found with the Incredibly Deadly Viper wrapped around her body?
9. What does Violet think about while she is standing outside Stephano's bedroom door?
10. What does Violet say that they are going in the Reptile Room for as she describes it in chapter nine?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)