|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose face couldn't be read?
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
2. What reason does Stephano claim to be the reason he doesn't want Mr. Poe to rub his ankle?
(a) Personal space
(c) He hardly knows Mr. Poe
(d) His ankle is sore
3. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
4. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(a) Mr. Poe
(c) A forensic team
(d) To find the snake
5. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
(a) On the hood
(b) In the trunk
(c) The roof
(d) Dr. Montgomery's lap
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Stephano have which belonged to Dr. Montgomery, that Stephano planned to use to pass as Dr. Montgomery?
2. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
3. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
4. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
5. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet explain that Stephano intended to do after killing Dr. Montgomery?
2. What does Violet suddenly realize in chapter eleven while she is trying to open the suitcase belonging to Stephano?
3. Describe the story that the doctor tells to exlpain the death of Dr. Montgomery?
4. Describe the scene in chapter seven when Stephano first walks into the room where Dr. Montgomery's body is lying.
5. What does Klaus discover about the Mamba du Mal in chapter nine?
6. Describe the lockpick that Violet had made.
7. What are the children trying to convince Mr. Poe of while they are sitting with Stephano waiting on the doctor to finish his examination?
8. What is Stephano's response when he has been caught in a lie about his snake knowledge in chapter twelve?
9. At the end of chapter ten how does Klaus explain the meaning of Sunny's exclamation 'Aha'?
10. In chapter ten what does the author tell about the boy that cried wolf?
This section contains 971 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)