|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe get to rub Stephano's ankle?
(a) Wash cloth
(b) Coat jacket
(d) Snot rag
2. What does Mr. Poe look as if he is feeling when he learns he has been lied to by Stephano?
3. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
(a) A cow jumps out infront of the car
(b) Stephano has a seizure
(c) Violet throws up on Stephano
(d) A car accident
4. What does Violet do that signifies she is trying to think?
(a) Pulls out a pen and paper
(b) Begins to hum the theme to jeapordy
(c) Pulls her hair back
(d) Turns her hat around backwards
5. What does Violet tell Sunny to do while Klaus is looking through books?
(a) Bite anyone that comes in
(b) Look for bits of rope
(c) Go sit with Mr. Poe
(d) Look for the snake
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
2. What does the doctor suggest is the reason that Dr. Montgomery wasn't bruised?
3. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
4. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
5. Who does Klaus announce he sees?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)