|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
2. What does Violet go get from the kitchen to make her invention slick?
(a) Cooking oil
(b) Baking grease
(d) Cake icing
3. What does the look on Sunny's face show she is feeling after exposing Stephano's lies?
4. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
(a) A policeman
(b) The coroner
(c) A doctor
(d) An ambulance
5. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
(a) An electric cord
(b) A rope
(c) A snake
(d) A curtain
Short Answer Questions
1. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
2. What does Violet tell the other two that they need to find in the Reptile Room?
3. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
4. What does Violet do to her invention to make it slide easier?
5. What did Stephano have which belonged to Dr. Montgomery, that Stephano planned to use to pass as Dr. Montgomery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Klaus and Mr. Poe discuss while they are walking up to the house in chapter eight?
2. What is Violet doing in the beginning of chapter eleven?
3. What is Stephano's reaction when Mr. Poe is panicing because Sunny has been bitten by the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
4. What is Violet regretting in chapter seven while she is getting into the Jeep with Stephano?
5. What are the children trying to convince Mr. Poe of while they are sitting with Stephano waiting on the doctor to finish his examination?
6. Describe the situation in chapter twelve where Mr. Poe insists on seeing Stephano's leg.
7. What does Violet say that they are going in the Reptile Room for as she describes it in chapter nine?
8. What does Violet suddenly realize in chapter eleven while she is trying to open the suitcase belonging to Stephano?
9. What does Stephano do when Klaus refuses to go until the police are called?
10. In chapter eight what does the narrator explain is the difference between Violet and Klaus in regards to their regrets?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)