|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
2. What does Violet NOT find in the suitcase when it is open?
(a) Syringe with a needle
(c) A laminated card
3. Who does Klaus announce he sees?
(a) The Police
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Count Olaf
(d) Mrs. Poe
4. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
(b) Back pack
5. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
(c) Poorly made
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Klaus suddenly very angry with the doctor?
2. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
3. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
4. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
5. What does Violet do that signifies she is trying to think?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Violet say that they are going in the Reptile Room for as she describes it in chapter nine?
2. What is Stephano's response when he has been caught in a lie about his snake knowledge in chapter twelve?
3. In chapter ten what does the author tell about the boy that cried wolf?
4. Describe the lockpick that Violet had made.
5. What happens when the two cars crash in chapter seven?
6. What does Violet think about while she is standing outside Stephano's bedroom door?
7. What is Stephano's reaction when Mr. Poe is panicing because Sunny has been bitten by the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
8. What does Violet explain that Stephano intended to do after killing Dr. Montgomery?
9. In the beginning of chapter nine what does the narrator explain is different when the children walk into the Reptile Room?
10. What is Violet doing in the beginning of chapter eleven?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)