|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
(b) Poorly made
2. Where does Violet say she is going while Klaus looks for info about the Mamba du Mal?
(a) Uncle Monty's room
(b) To call the police
(c) To look through the doctor's car
(d) Stephano's room
3. What does Stephano make Violet do as they head to the Jeep?
(a) Pack a lunch
(b) Lock up the house
(c) Get the tickets
(d) Carry his suitcase
4. How does Stephano describe Dr. Montgomery's death?
(b) A terrible accident
(c) A tragic loss
(d) The inevitable
5. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
(a) Mr. Woe
(b) Mr. Pae
(c) Mr. Flibbidijibit
(d) Mr. Foe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Stephano holding when the orphans turn to face him?
2. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
3. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
4. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
5. What is one of the reasons given that a person shouldn't play with electricity?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)