Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
(a) Mr. Poe
(d) The doctor
2. Whose face couldn't be read?
(b) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
3. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
(a) It makes a metal clanging sound
(b) He has to use both of them
(c) It is to short
(d) It is stiff
4. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
(c) Dr. Montgomery
5. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
(a) A three-eyed toad
(b) A snake-shaped hedge
(c) A brick wall
(d) The wrecked car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
2. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
3. What does Violet tell Sunny to do while Klaus is looking through books?
4. What can Violet see Stephano explaining but doesn't know what he is saying?
5. What does Violet tell the other two that they need to find in the Reptile Room?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)