|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Blue print paper
(b) Large white pieces of paper
(c) Graphing paper
(d) Chalk boards
2. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
(a) Dr. Montogmery
(b) A foster home
(c) Count Olaf
(d) Mr. Poe
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Is on a plane that crashes
(b) Falls into a well
(c) Torn apart by wild animals
(d) Caught by the police
4. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His assistant resigned
(b) He had to make preparations for the children
(c) His assistant got arrested
(d) His snakes got loose
5. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
(a) Out in the garden
(b) Reptile Room
(c) His bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
2. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
3. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
4. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the different deadly snakes that Dr. Montgomery explains to the children he has and what they can do as described in chapter three.
2. What tasks does Dr. Montgomery say must be done before they leave for Peru?
3. Describe the arrival of Stephano in chapter three and the children's realization.
4. What do the children discuss in Violet's room in chapter six after they are done at the movies?
5. What are Violet and Klaus doing while they are riding in the car to their new home?
6. Describe the animals and things in the Reptile Room.
7. What are the children thinking when Mr. Poe rings the bell at Dr. Montgomery's house?
8. In chapter four what characters do the children think about in regards to Olaf's acting troupe that travel with him?
9. What do the children remember in chapter three while thinking about heir parents?
10. What does Dr. Montgomery call the children and what is the explanation he gives for being so excited?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)