|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Baby talk
(b) Pig latin
2. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
(a) Dr. Montgomery
(b) Montgomery Montgomery
(c) The master of this abode
(d) Uncle Monty
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(b) Biting animals
(c) Exotic animals
4. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(b) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Brussle sprouts
(c) Coconut cream cake
(d) Chocolate pie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
2. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
3. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
4. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
5. What does Monty say he hates losing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Lousy Lane that the children drive down to their new home in chapter one?
2. What tasks does Dr. Montgomery say must be done before they leave for Peru?
3. Describe the arrival of Stephano in chapter three and the children's realization.
4. What does Count Olaf tell the children that convinces them to start calling him Stephano?
5. Describe the scene in chapter six when the Baudelaire children are watching Zombies in the Snow.
6. Describe the animals and things in the Reptile Room.
7. What does Count Olaf say in chapter four that makes Violet pick up his suit case and carry it in the house?
8. Explain Mr. Poe and the children's conversation when they tell Mr. Poe goodbye and walk him to the car in chapter two.
9. What are the children thinking when Mr. Poe rings the bell at Dr. Montgomery's house?
10. What does Dr. Montgomery call the children and what is the explanation he gives for being so excited?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)