|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(b) Gone on adventures
2. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(b) The police would be called on them
(c) Olaf would catch them
(d) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
3. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(b) Mr. Poe
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Uncle Monty
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(d) Count Olaf
5. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(a) Snake pictures
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
2. Where is Sunny's room located?
3. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
4. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the situation when Dr. Montgomery tells the children to go find a room in his house?
2. What stories does Uncle Monty share with the children and they share with him?
3. What are Violet and Klaus doing while they are riding in the car to their new home?
4. Explain Mr. Poe and the children's conversation when they tell Mr. Poe goodbye and walk him to the car in chapter two.
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to discuss with them outside in chapter four?
6. Describe Lousy Lane that the children drive down to their new home in chapter one?
7. What do the children discuss in Violet's room in chapter six after they are done at the movies?
8. What does the narrator explain that Klaus will regret later on in his life?
9. What tasks does Dr. Montgomery say must be done before they leave for Peru?
10. What does the narrator explain in chapter four will be another regret that the Baudelaire children will have when Uncle Monty gets home from picking up supplies?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)