|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(b) Uncle Monty isn't going
(c) Sunny isn't going
(d) They are going to India instead
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
(a) Kidnapped his tortoise
(b) Put his slug in his ear
(c) Ate his toad
(d) Swallowed his pet lizard
3. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
4. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That no one cares about the children
(b) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(c) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(d) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
2. Where does Sunny sit in the Jeep on the way to the movies?
3. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
4. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Violet doing in the beginning of chapter eleven?
2. Describe what happens when Violet is able to get the suitcase open in chapter eleven.
3. What is 'Stephano's' response to Violet and Klaus calling him Count Olaf?
4. What happens when the two cars crash in chapter seven?
5. What does Bruce and the children argue over?
6. What does Count Olaf say in chapter four that makes Violet pick up his suit case and carry it in the house?
7. In chapter four what characters do the children think about in regards to Olaf's acting troupe that travel with him?
8. At the end of chapter ten how does Klaus explain the meaning of Sunny's exclamation 'Aha'?
9. What stories does Uncle Monty share with the children and they share with him?
10. In chapter ten what does the author tell about the boy that cried wolf?
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)