|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sunny sit in the Jeep on the way to the movies?
(a) In Klaus' lap
(b) In Stephano's lap
(c) With Uncle Monty
(d) In Violet's lap
2. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(a) Card games
(d) Train of thought
3. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Run away
(b) Steal a car
(c) Kill Count Olaf
(d) Call a cab
4. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
(b) Out in the garden
(c) His bedroom
(d) Reptile Room
5. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(b) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(c) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(d) That no one cares about the children
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
2. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
3. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
4. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
5. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Violet and Klaus doing while they are riding in the car to their new home?
2. Describe the first sight of Dr. Montgomery's house that the children get in chapter one?
3. Describe the lockpick that Violet had made.
4. What do the children remember in chapter three while thinking about heir parents?
5. In chapter four what characters do the children think about in regards to Olaf's acting troupe that travel with him?
6. What does the narrator explain in chapter four will be another regret that the Baudelaire children will have when Uncle Monty gets home from picking up supplies?
7. Describe what happens when Violet is able to get the suitcase open in chapter eleven.
8. Describe the scene which Dr. Montgomery wishes to happen when he unveils the Incredibly Deadly Viper as he describes in it chapter three?
9. What is 'Stephano's' response to Violet and Klaus calling him Count Olaf?
10. Describe the animals and things in the Reptile Room.
This section contains 909 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)