|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
(a) Mr. Poe
(c) The doctor
2. What can Violet see Stephano explaining but doesn't know what he is saying?
(a) Stephano explaining how he found Dr. Montgomery
(b) Stephano telling Mr. Poe that Sunny isn't hurt
(c) Stephano telling everyone how wonderful he is
(d) Stephano explaining he is a snake expert
3. What is Stephano holding when the orphans turn to face him?
(a) Black Suitcase
(b) Green leather writing case
(c) A book on poisons
(d) Tickets for the boat
4. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(a) Calls the snake
(d) Bites the snake
5. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
(a) The roof
(b) On the hood
(c) Dr. Montgomery's lap
(d) In the trunk
6. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A good gaurdian
(b) The boss
(c) A wise man
(d) A kind gentleman
7. What happens to Violet's invention when she tries to open the suitcase the last time?
(a) It breaks
(b) It shocks Violet
(c) It fuses to the lock
(d) It creates a spart
8. What makes Klaus suddenly very angry with the doctor?
(a) He is stealking Dr. Montgomery's silverware
(b) He peed on the carpet
(c) He broke Dr. Montgomery's chair
(d) He is eating Dr. Montgomery's food
9. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
(b) Back pack
10. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(b) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
(c) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
(d) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
11. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
(c) Good luck
12. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
(b) Dr. Montgomery
13. What reason does Stephano claim to be the reason he doesn't want Mr. Poe to rub his ankle?
(a) His ankle is sore
(b) Personal space
(c) He hardly knows Mr. Poe
14. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
(a) It is to short
(b) He has to use both of them
(c) It is stiff
(d) It makes a metal clanging sound
15. Where does Violet put the contents of Stephan's suitcase when she enters the Reptile Room?
(a) Where Dr. Montgomery's body had been found
(b) In an evidence bag
(c) On a table
(d) In a box
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
2. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
3. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
4. Whose face couldn't be read?
5. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)