|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Klaus say he doesn't want to go in the Reptile Room?
(a) The snake might still be loose
(b) They haven't been given permission
(c) Count Olaf might come in and find them
(d) Uncle Monty died in there
2. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
(b) Good luck
3. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(a) To find the snake
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) A forensic team
4. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
(a) Toad venom
(b) Snake bite
5. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
(a) A cow jumps out infront of the car
(b) A car accident
(c) Stephano has a seizure
(d) Violet throws up on Stephano
6. Where does Violet say she is going while Klaus looks for info about the Mamba du Mal?
(a) Stephano's room
(b) To look through the doctor's car
(c) Uncle Monty's room
(d) To call the police
7. What does Mr. Poe get to rub Stephano's ankle?
(a) Wash cloth
(c) Snot rag
(d) Coat jacket
8. What is Klaus trying not to do as Mr. Poe, Stephano and the doctor enter the Reptile Room?
(d) Kick Stephano
9. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
(a) Dr. Montgomery
10. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
(a) The end of the nightmare
(b) Her whole world
(c) Parts to a machine
(d) They key to their freedom
11. What is one of the reasons given that a person shouldn't play with electricity?
(a) You might get electrocuted
(b) It is illegal
(c) It will mess up your hair
(d) It could start a fire
12. What does Stephano's bed have on it?
(a) Dirty underwear and stinkie socks
(b) Toe nail clippings and cracker crumbs
(c) Cookie crumbs and used tissues
(d) Cracker crumbs and hair
13. What does Violet do to her invention to make it slide easier?
(a) Licks it
(b) Sprays cooking oil on it
(c) Dips it in the cold coffee made by Stephano
(d) Puts some grease on it
14. What does Mr. Poe look as if he is feeling when he learns he has been lied to by Stephano?
15. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
(a) The roof
(b) Dr. Montgomery's lap
(c) In the trunk
(d) On the hood
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Violet and Klaus both say when they hear Sunny?
2. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
3. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
4. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
5. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
This section contains 516 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)