|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Klaus suddenly very angry with the doctor?
(a) He is eating Dr. Montgomery's food
(b) He peed on the carpet
(c) He broke Dr. Montgomery's chair
(d) He is stealking Dr. Montgomery's silverware
2. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
(a) Stephano has a seizure
(b) Violet throws up on Stephano
(c) A car accident
(d) A cow jumps out infront of the car
3. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
(a) A snake-shaped hedge
(b) The wrecked car
(c) A brick wall
(d) A three-eyed toad
4. Where does Violet say she is going while Klaus looks for info about the Mamba du Mal?
(a) Stephano's room
(b) Uncle Monty's room
(c) To look through the doctor's car
(d) To call the police
5. Whose face couldn't be read?
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
6. What does Mr. Poe NOT say proves that Stephano is not Count Olaf?
(a) Hooked finger
(b) Stephano's unblemished ankle
(c) Missing the one eyebrow
(d) Stephano's beard
7. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
(b) Toad venom
(d) Snake bite
8. What reason does Stephano claim to be the reason he doesn't want Mr. Poe to rub his ankle?
(a) Personal space
(b) His ankle is sore
(c) He hardly knows Mr. Poe
9. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(b) Bites the snake
(c) Calls the snake
10. Where does Violet put the contents of Stephan's suitcase when she enters the Reptile Room?
(a) In an evidence bag
(b) On a table
(c) Where Dr. Montgomery's body had been found
(d) In a box
11. What has Violet created when she is done?
(a) Electrolisys pad
(b) A mess
(d) Shocking instrument
12. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) To find the snake
(d) A forensic team
13. What is Stephano holding when the orphans turn to face him?
(a) Tickets for the boat
(b) A book on poisons
(c) Green leather writing case
(d) Black Suitcase
14. What does Stephano pull out when Klaus says he will call the police?
(a) His knife
(b) A walkie talkie
(c) The police number
(d) Wire Cutters
15. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
2. What does Violet tell Sunny to do while Klaus is looking through books?
3. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
4. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
5. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)