|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(a) Bites the snake
(c) Calls the snake
2. What does Mr. Poe NOT say proves that Stephano is not Count Olaf?
(a) Stephano's unblemished ankle
(b) Missing the one eyebrow
(c) Stephano's beard
(d) Hooked finger
3. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
(a) It locked itself back up
(b) The snake got out through a window
(c) Dr. Montgomery had stuck his face in the cage
(d) Dr. Mongomery fell on the snake crushing it
4. What does Violet NOT find in the suitcase when it is open?
(b) Syringe with a needle
(c) A laminated card
5. Why does Klaus say he doesn't want to go in the Reptile Room?
(a) They haven't been given permission
(b) Count Olaf might come in and find them
(c) The snake might still be loose
(d) Uncle Monty died in there
6. What does Violet do to her invention to make it slide easier?
(a) Puts some grease on it
(b) Licks it
(c) Dips it in the cold coffee made by Stephano
(d) Sprays cooking oil on it
7. What has Violet created when she is done?
(a) Shocking instrument
(b) A mess
(d) Electrolisys pad
8. What does Stephano pull out when Klaus says he will call the police?
(a) The police number
(b) Wire Cutters
(c) His knife
(d) A walkie talkie
9. What does the look on Klaus' face show he is feeling after they have exposed Stephano's lies?
10. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
(a) Blown his nose on them
(b) Peed on them
(c) Drawn on them
(d) Cut them
11. What happens as Stephano is driving the children to the boat?
(a) Stephano has a seizure
(b) Violet throws up on Stephano
(c) A car accident
(d) A cow jumps out infront of the car
12. Violet says they have to go in the Reptile Room for what reason?
(a) To take a moment of silence for Uncle Monty
(b) They have work to do
(c) They need to find a murder weapon
(d) They need to look for the snake
13. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
(d) Cake and tea
14. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
(c) Poorly made
15. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
(a) It is to short
(b) It is stiff
(c) It makes a metal clanging sound
(d) He has to use both of them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
2. What is one of the reasons given that a person shouldn't play with electricity?
3. What does the look on Sunny's face show she is feeling after exposing Stephano's lies?
4. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
5. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)