|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Eat its own mouth
(b) Eat its own tail
(c) Drown in its own spit
(d) Digest itself
2. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
(a) A Series of Unfortunate Events
(b) Biker Girls in Zombie Town
(c) Zombies in the Snow
(d) Dragons versus Zombies
3. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The canoe
(b) The food packs
(c) The toothbrushes
(d) The shopping bags
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Torn apart by wild animals
(b) Falls into a well
(c) Is on a plane that crashes
(d) Caught by the police
5. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Stay by themselves
(b) Cook for themselves
(c) Get jobs
(d) Help with the snakes
6. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(a) Modeling agency
(c) Pre school
(d) Mechnical factory
7. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
(a) Roll up his window
(b) Put on his seat belt
(c) Tell Mrs. Poe thank you
(d) Bring their luggage
8. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Call a cab
(b) Steal a car
(c) Run away
(d) Kill Count Olaf
9. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
10. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
(b) Wasp repellent
(c) Snake bait
11. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) He had it changed to Susan
(b) He has no first name
(c) His first and last name are Montgomery
(d) His first name can't be pernounced
12. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
(a) His bedroom
(b) The Library
(c) In the Jeep
(d) The Reptile Room
13. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Between Violet and Klaus'
(b) At the bottom of the stairs
(c) Next to Uncle Monty's
(d) In the attic
14. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
15. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(a) Women dancing
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
2. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
3. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
4. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
5. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)