Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
(b) A tent
(c) A fireproof canoe
2. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
(a) Sleep in the bathroom
(b) Sneak out at the same time
(c) Sleep in the same room
(d) Call Mr. Poe
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Digest itself
(b) Eat its own tail
(c) Drown in its own spit
(d) Eat its own mouth
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Picture books
(b) Small hard objects to bite
(c) Chewable toys
(d) Blankets to hide in
5. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) A cucumber
(b) A snake
(c) An old shoe
(d) A raw carrot
6. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Get jobs
(b) Help with the snakes
(c) Cook for themselves
(d) Stay by themselves
7. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The canoe
(b) The toothbrushes
(c) The food packs
(d) The shopping bags
8. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(a) Throw up
9. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
(a) A Series of Unfortunate Events
(b) Zombies in the Snow
(c) Biker Girls in Zombie Town
(d) Dragons versus Zombies
10. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He had to check over his notes
(b) He was running late for a dinner party
(c) He fell asleep
(d) He had to go cry
11. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Falls into a well
(b) Caught by the police
(c) Is on a plane that crashes
(d) Torn apart by wild animals
12. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) The police
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) Mrs. Poe
13. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
(a) Cat sounds
(b) Dog sounds
(c) Human speech
(d) Sound of musical instruments
14. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He bought the rights
(b) He has done great studies on it
(c) He discovered it
(d) He is the lead scientist
15. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
(a) A foster home
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Dr. Montogmery
(d) Count Olaf
Short Answer Questions
1. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
3. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
4. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
5. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)