|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe look as if he is feeling when he learns he has been lied to by Stephano?
2. What reason does Stephano claim to be the reason he doesn't want Mr. Poe to rub his ankle?
(b) Personal space
(c) He hardly knows Mr. Poe
(d) His ankle is sore
3. Why does Mr. Poe explain that he can't let the children go after Count Olaf and the hook-handed man?
(a) It is past the children's bed time
(b) They are too strong for the children
(c) It is a job for the police
(d) They are dangerous men
4. What does Violet NOT find in the suitcase when it is open?
(a) Syringe with a needle
(c) A laminated card
5. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) He has a sore on one hand
(b) So he can reach the children with a free hand
(c) So he can pick things up if needed
(d) To keep one hand on his knife
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
4. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
5. What does Violet tell the other two that they need to find in the Reptile Room?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)