|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Stay clear of them
(b) Study them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Practice holding them
2. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
(a) Count Olaf
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) A foster home
(d) Dr. Montogmery
3. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood
(b) The Lion and the Mouse
(c) The Tortoise and the Hare
(d) The Fox and the Crow
4. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A giant snake
(c) A map of Peru
(d) A toad with three mouths
5. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He bought the rights
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He has done great studies on it
(d) He discovered it
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
2. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
3. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
4. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
5. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)