|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He is the lead scientist
(b) He bought the rights
(c) He has done great studies on it
(d) He discovered it
2. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A wise man
(b) The boss
(c) A kind gentleman
(d) A good gaurdian
3. What does Klaus mention that gives Violet a clue where to look for evidence?
(d) Back pack
4. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
(a) Bites the snake
(c) Calls the snake
5. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
3. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
4. What does the look on Sunny's face show she is feeling after exposing Stephano's lies?
5. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)