|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do the three children use to describe their Uncle Monty?
(a) Snake Master
2. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
(c) Dr. Montgomery's children
3. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(b) To make her less nervous
(c) To block the smell from the river
(d) To make the car ride more enjoyable
4. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Open their cages
(b) Dial a phone
(c) Set a trap
(d) Learned to drive a car
5. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
(a) Good luck
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Incredibly Deadly Viper doing as it is loaded into the truck?
2. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
3. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
4. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
5. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)