|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
(a) Her shoe
(b) A small feather
(c) A book
(d) Her hair ribbon
2. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
(b) Snake bite
(d) Toad venom
3. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) The police would be called on them
(b) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(c) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(d) Olaf would catch them
4. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
(d) Trick people
5. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
(b) The Eye Biter
(c) Incredibly Deadly Viper
(d) Mamba du Mal
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
2. What has Violet created when she is done?
3. Who does Klaus suddenly ask about prompting Count Olaf to speak up?
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)