|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Set a trap
(b) Learned to drive a car
(c) Dial a phone
(d) Open their cages
2. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(b) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
(c) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
(d) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
3. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A giant snake
(c) A toad with three mouths
(d) A map of Peru
4. Why does Klaus say he doesn't want to go in the Reptile Room?
(a) Uncle Monty died in there
(b) They haven't been given permission
(c) The snake might still be loose
(d) Count Olaf might come in and find them
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Brussle sprouts
(b) Ice cream
(c) Coconut cream cake
(d) Chocolate pie
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the look on Klaus' face show he is feeling after they have exposed Stephano's lies?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
3. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
4. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
5. What does Uncle Monty want to show Violet he has bought before she tells him her important information?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)