|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) The police
(b) Mrs. Poe
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) Mr. Poe
2. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) Go start dinner
(b) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(c) Call the police
(d) It isn't polite to interrupt
3. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A toy from Sunny's room
(b) A book from the library
(c) A chair from Violet's room
(d) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
4. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(a) A lighthouse
(b) Stones in an overcoat
(d) A room of its own
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Pig latin
(b) Baby talk
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
2. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
3. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
4. What does the look on Klaus' face show he is feeling after they have exposed Stephano's lies?
5. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)