|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Set a trap
(b) Dial a phone
(c) Learned to drive a car
(d) Open their cages
2. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(c) Mr. Poe
3. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
(a) Blown his nose on them
(b) Cut them
(c) Drawn on them
(d) Peed on them
4. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
(b) A fireproof canoe
(d) A tent
5. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
(a) The end of the nightmare
(b) They key to their freedom
(c) Her whole world
(d) Parts to a machine
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say to the children after he has found that Stephano is Count Olaf?
2. What word do the three children use to describe their Uncle Monty?
3. What does Mr. Poe say about picking a lock?
4. What does the doctor say that Dr. Montgomery appears to have died from?
5. Violet says they have to go in the Reptile Room for what reason?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)