|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
(b) Poorly made
2. What does Count Olaf say became of Gustav?
(a) He was snake bitten
(b) The hook-handed man killed him
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) Count Olaf killed him
3. What does Stephano make Violet do as they head to the Jeep?
(a) Get the tickets
(b) Pack a lunch
(c) Lock up the house
(d) Carry his suitcase
4. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
(a) Spit on him
(b) Ridicule him
(c) Taunt him
(d) Mock him
5. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(c) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
2. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
3. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
4. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
5. What does the look on Sunny's face show she is feeling after exposing Stephano's lies?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)