|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
(a) Mock him
(b) Taunt him
(c) Spit on him
(d) Ridicule him
2. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
(a) He has to go and finish packing his clothes
(b) It isn't polite to interrupt
(c) Go start dinner
(d) Call the police
3. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
(a) The Library
(b) The Reptile Room
(c) In the Jeep
(d) His bedroom
4. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
(a) Grab the wheel from Stephano
(b) Jump out of the Jeep
5. What do the children think it would be easier to argue with rather than Mr. Poe?
(a) A three-eyed toad
(b) A snake-shaped hedge
(c) A brick wall
(d) The wrecked car
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
2. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
3. Who does Klaus suddenly ask about prompting Count Olaf to speak up?
4. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)