|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
(a) The coroner
(b) A doctor
(c) A policeman
(d) An ambulance
2. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
(a) Mr. Woe
(b) Mr. Pae
(c) Mr. Flibbidijibit
(d) Mr. Foe
3. Where does Stephano tell the children that Uncle Monty is?
(a) The Library
(b) The Reptile Room
(c) His bedroom
(d) In the Jeep
4. What does Count Olaf say became of Gustav?
(a) He died in his sleep
(b) Count Olaf killed him
(c) The hook-handed man killed him
(d) He was snake bitten
5. What is wrapped around Sunny's body?
(a) A rope
(b) A curtain
(c) An electric cord
(d) A snake
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
2. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
3. What word do the three children use to describe their Uncle Monty?
4. What does Stephano do as the children walk out of the bedroom?
5. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)