|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Count Olaf say became of Gustav?
(a) The hook-handed man killed him
(b) Count Olaf killed him
(c) He died in his sleep
(d) He was snake bitten
2. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Car too small
(c) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(d) No luggage to take
3. Why does the doctor explain that he and Stephano can't switch cars?
(a) The city laws won't allow anyone else to drive his car
(b) He hates to drive a Jeep
(c) He can't drive Stephano's car
(d) His car is out of gas
4. Why does Mr. Poe explain that he can't let the children go after Count Olaf and the hook-handed man?
(a) It is a job for the police
(b) It is past the children's bed time
(c) They are dangerous men
(d) They are too strong for the children
5. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
(a) Out in the garden
(b) Reptile Room
(c) His bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano's bed have on it?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
3. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
4. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
5. What does Count Olaf tell the children they shouldn't do?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)