|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano pull out when Klaus says he will call the police?
(a) The police number
(b) Wire Cutters
(c) A walkie talkie
(d) His knife
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
(a) Dr. Montgomery
(c) Montgomery Montgomery
3. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That no one cares about the children
(b) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(c) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(d) That Olaf is smarter than the children
4. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
(a) Blown his nose on them
(b) Peed on them
(c) Drawn on them
(d) Cut them
5. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) At the bottom of the stairs
(b) Between Violet and Klaus'
(c) In the attic
(d) Next to Uncle Monty's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children they shouldn't do?
2. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
5. What was Gustav doing when he died?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)