|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
(b) The doctor
(d) Mr. Poe
2. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(c) Train of thought
(d) Card games
3. Why does Mr. Poe explain that he can't let the children go after Count Olaf and the hook-handed man?
(a) They are dangerous men
(b) It is a job for the police
(c) They are too strong for the children
(d) It is past the children's bed time
4. Who does the narrator explain that inventions, such as the one Violet has made, are used by?
(a) Bad guys
(b) Magic door fairies
5. What does Sunny say when they have caught Stephano in a lie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
2. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
3. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
4. Why does the doctor explain that he and Stephano can't switch cars?
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)