|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children they shouldn't do?
2. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(c) Women dancing
3. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(b) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
(c) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
(d) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
4. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
(a) Mr. Poe arrives
(b) The phone rings
(c) Someone knocks on the door
(d) Someone knocks on the window
5. What does the doctor suggest is the reason that Dr. Montgomery wasn't bruised?
(a) The snake had been injured and was too sore
(b) Dr. Montgomery put his face in the cage
(c) The snake was trying to frame the frogs
(d) The snake didn't feel like bruising him
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain that inventions, such as the one Violet has made, are used by?
2. What does the look on Sunny's face show she is feeling after exposing Stephano's lies?
3. What does Violet go get from the kitchen to make her invention slick?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
5. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)