|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
(a) A sick joke
(b) A bad dream
(c) A figment of the imagination
(d) Result of a bad meal
2. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
(a) He has to use both of them
(b) It is to short
(c) It makes a metal clanging sound
(d) It is stiff
3. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
(a) To get a doctor
(b) To the orphanage
(c) To Peru
(d) To find a snake expert
4. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A teacher's reprimand
(c) A red light
(d) A train whistle
5. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
(a) Talking with Stephano and the doctor
(b) Going to the bathroom
(c) Having tea and cakes
(d) Talking on the phone
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons given that a person shouldn't play with electricity?
2. What do Violet and Klaus both say when they hear Sunny?
3. Who does Mr. Poe say can't drive a car to town?
4. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
5. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)