|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(a) Throw up
2. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
3. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A good gaurdian
(b) A kind gentleman
(c) The boss
(d) A wise man
4. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Count Olaf is on his way
(b) The snakes will eat one of them
(c) They will never make it back from Peru
(d) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
5. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) Mrs. Poe
(d) The police
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
2. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
5. What does Violet do that signifies she is trying to think?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)