|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Brussle sprouts
(b) Ice cream
(c) Coconut cream cake
(d) Chocolate pie
2. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(b) That no one cares about the children
(c) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(d) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
3. What does Stephano accidentally call Dr. Montgomery's death?
(b) Good luck
4. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) They will never make it back from Peru
(b) Count Olaf is on his way
(c) The snakes will eat one of them
(d) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Practice holding them
(b) Stay clear of them
(c) Study them
(d) Hire someone crazy to handle them
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
2. What does Stephano offer to carry?
3. Who does Klaus announce he sees?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
5. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)