|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe NOT say proves that Stephano is not Count Olaf?
(a) Hooked finger
(b) Missing the one eyebrow
(c) Stephano's unblemished ankle
(d) Stephano's beard
2. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
(b) Mr. Poe
3. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) Uncle Monty isn't going
(b) They are going to India instead
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(d) Sunny isn't going
4. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf would catch them
(b) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(c) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(d) The police would be called on them
5. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(a) Chewy things
(d) Hard things
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano offer the doctor and Mr. Poe when they enter the house?
2. Why does the doctor explain that he and Stephano can't switch cars?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
4. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
5. What does Mr. Poe do to try and call away the Incredibly Deadly Viper from Sunny?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)