|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
(a) XYZ Reptilian Genome
(b) Count Olaf's Pet
(c) The Stephano Find
(d) Stephano's Snake
2. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(a) Rain coat
(d) Life jacket
3. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(b) Mechnical factory
(c) Modeling agency
(d) Pre school
4. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) The doctor
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
2. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
3. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
4. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
5. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)