|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
(b) A chair from Violet's room
(c) A toy from Sunny's room
(d) A book from the library
2. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
(a) A sick joke
(b) A figment of the imagination
(c) A bad dream
(d) Result of a bad meal
3. What does Violet go get from the kitchen to make her invention slick?
(a) Cooking oil
(b) Baking grease
(c) Cake icing
4. The narrator say that Violet is staring at the contents of the suitcase as if they were ___________________.
(a) Parts to a machine
(b) Her whole world
(c) The end of the nightmare
(d) They key to their freedom
5. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
(a) Rotten peaches
(b) Worm ridden pears
(c) Sour apples
(d) Bitter plums
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
2. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
4. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)