|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano claim to be to Mr. Poe?
(a) An expert on snakes
(b) A table dancer
(c) A snake charmer
(d) An excelent judge of character
2. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) To keep one hand on his knife
(b) He has a sore on one hand
(c) So he can pick things up if needed
(d) So he can reach the children with a free hand
3. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A toad with three mouths
(b) A giant snake
(c) A map of Peru
4. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
(a) A few hours
(b) A month
(c) A week
(d) Two days
5. What does Violet tell the other two that they need to find in the Reptile Room?
(a) A book about tattoos
(c) Stephano's plans
(d) A book about snakes
Short Answer Questions
1. Violet says they have to go in the Reptile Room for what reason?
2. What do the children hope for when Stephano climbs in the Jeep?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
4. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
5. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)