|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Violet realize is watching her as she tries to break into the suitcase?
(a) The doctor
(b) Mr. Poe
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) He has no first name
(b) His first and last name are Montgomery
(c) His first name can't be pernounced
(d) He had it changed to Susan
3. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Run away
(b) Call a cab
(c) Steal a car
(d) Kill Count Olaf
4. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
(a) A doctor
(b) An ambulance
(c) The coroner
(d) A policeman
5. What does Violet go get from the kitchen to make her invention slick?
(b) Cake icing
(c) Cooking oil
(d) Baking grease
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
2. What does Stephano do as the children walk out of the bedroom?
3. What makes Klaus suddenly very angry with the doctor?
4. Violet says they have to go in the Reptile Room for what reason?
5. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)