|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
(a) The roof
(b) On the hood
(c) In the trunk
(d) Dr. Montgomery's lap
2. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
(a) Her hair ribbon
(b) Her shoe
(c) A book
(d) A small feather
3. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) A snake in a basket
(b) A boa constrictor
(c) A viper hissing
(d) Two snakes entwined
4. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) Car too small
(b) No luggage to take
(c) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(d) No time to pack
5. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) His discoveries
(b) The government
(c) A book he has written on snakes
(d) His inventions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
2. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
3. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
4. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
5. Who pulls up behind the children and Mr. Poe while they are still walking back to Dr. Montgomery's house?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)