|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who panics upon seeing Sunny in her predicament?
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) The doctor
2. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(a) A red light
(c) A teacher's reprimand
(d) A train whistle
3. What does Violet tell the other two that they need to find in the Reptile Room?
(b) A book about tattoos
(c) Stephano's plans
(d) A book about snakes
4. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) A book on Peru
(b) A snake
(c) Folded up papers
(d) The morning news paper
5. Where does Stephano tell Mr. Poe he is taking the children?
(a) To the orphanage
(b) To get a doctor
(c) To Peru
(d) To find a snake expert
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first story that the narrator makes mention of to relate a moral of not lying?
2. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
4. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
5. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)