|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Violet created when she is done?
(b) Electrolisys pad
(c) A mess
(d) Shocking instrument
2. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) If he has any experience with children
(b) How he will care for the children
(c) Who will watch the children while he is away
(d) If the snakes are dangerous
3. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
(a) XYZ Reptilian Genome
(b) Stephano's Snake
(c) The Stephano Find
(d) Count Olaf's Pet
4. What other children's story does the author make mention of in the story to talk about things that are fake?
(a) The Tortoise and the Hare
(b) The Lion and the Mouse
(c) Little Red Riding Hood
(d) The Fox and the Crow
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(b) Study them
(c) Practice holding them
(d) Stay clear of them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
2. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
3. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
4. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)