|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(d) Gone on adventures
2. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
(a) Sits in the hallway all night
(b) Locks the children's doors
(c) Puts a dog in the hall
(d) Shares a room with Uncle Monty
3. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) A fluffy bed
(b) Unique wall paper
(c) A large window
(d) A big painting
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
(a) A foot a day
(b) A slither every minute
(c) Half an inch per hour
(d) Too slow
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
(a) Swallowed his pet lizard
(b) Ate his toad
(c) Kidnapped his tortoise
(d) Put his slug in his ear
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe Violet's homemade invention?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
3. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
4. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
5. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)