|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(c) Count Olaf
(d) Uncle Monty
2. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
(a) Cashes it in
(b) Hands it to Stephano
(c) Gives it away
(d) Tears into pieces
3. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
(b) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(c) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
(d) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
4. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A painting of an eye
(b) Stained-glass light fixture
(c) A statue of a snake
(d) A vast library
5. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(b) A teacher's reprimand
(c) A train whistle
(d) A red light
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
2. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
3. Why does the doctor explain that he and Stephano can't switch cars?
4. What does the author tell the reader that it is good and necessary to do sometimes?
5. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)