|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
(a) Is on a plane that crashes
(b) Caught by the police
(c) Falls into a well
(d) Torn apart by wild animals
2. What is Mr. Poe doing when he hears Sunny?
(a) Going to the bathroom
(b) Having tea and cakes
(c) Talking with Stephano and the doctor
(d) Talking on the phone
3. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A wise man
(b) A kind gentleman
(c) A good gaurdian
(d) The boss
4. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Coconut cream cake
(b) Chocolate pie
(c) Ice cream
(d) Brussle sprouts
5. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) To keep one hand on his knife
(b) So he can reach the children with a free hand
(c) He has a sore on one hand
(d) So he can pick things up if needed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny do, after Violet has left the room, while sitting in front of the Incredibly Deadly Viper's open cage?
2. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
3. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
4. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
5. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)