|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Dr. Montgomery been bitten?
(a) On his hand
(b) Below the eye
(c) On the veranda
(d) On the ankle
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Practice holding them
(b) Study them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Stay clear of them
3. What does Stephano say that the doctor will do for Mr. Poe after he is done with the examination?
(a) Drive Mr. Poe to town for a mechanic
(b) Take him to the police station to fill out a report
(c) Drive him to town to get a differnt car
(d) Drive him to a place where the body can't be found
4. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
(b) A train whistle
(c) A teacher's reprimand
(d) A red light
5. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(b) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(c) Make a plan to escape
(d) Finish their packing for Peru
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
2. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
3. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
4. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
5. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)