|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Slipped his mind
(b) Too scared of women
(c) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(d) Never found the time
2. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(d) Horseradish factory
3. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
(b) A chair from Violet's room
(c) A book from the library
(d) A toy from Sunny's room
4. What does Violet realize Stephano has done to the curtains?
(a) Cut them
(b) Peed on them
(c) Blown his nose on them
(d) Drawn on them
5. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(c) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
2. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
3. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
4. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
5. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)