|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He has done great studies on it
(b) He bought the rights
(c) He is the lead scientist
(d) He discovered it
2. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
(a) Sits in the hallway all night
(b) Locks the children's doors
(c) Puts a dog in the hall
(d) Shares a room with Uncle Monty
3. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
(a) Mr. Pae
(b) Mr. Woe
(c) Mr. Foe
(d) Mr. Flibbidijibit
4. What does Violet put on the floor while she tries to listen on the adults' conversation?
(a) A small feather
(b) Her hair ribbon
(c) A book
(d) Her shoe
5. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) A large window
(b) A big painting
(c) Unique wall paper
(d) A fluffy bed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
2. What does Stephano chop in the kitchen while they are making dinner?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
5. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)