|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Show Mr. Poe to his car
(b) Take their things to the room
(c) Wash the dishes
(d) Change their clothes
2. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
(a) Mr. Poe arrives
(b) The phone rings
(c) Someone knocks on the door
(d) Someone knocks on the window
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) His first name can't be pernounced
(b) He had it changed to Susan
(c) His first and last name are Montgomery
(d) He has no first name
4. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
(a) Sits in the hallway all night
(b) Puts a dog in the hall
(c) Shares a room with Uncle Monty
(d) Locks the children's doors
5. What does the doctor say that Stephano is before he goes in to check on the body of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A wise man
(b) A good gaurdian
(c) The boss
(d) A kind gentleman
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
2. What do the children begin to do as they drive away from the house?
3. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
4. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
5. Where does Violet say she is going while Klaus looks for info about the Mamba du Mal?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)