|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) Mrs. Poe
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) The police
2. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
(a) The Eye Biter
(b) Mamba du Mal
(c) Incredibly Deadly Viper
3. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) He has a sore on one hand
(b) So he can pick things up if needed
(c) To keep one hand on his knife
(d) So he can reach the children with a free hand
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
(a) Too slow
(b) A slither every minute
(c) Half an inch per hour
(d) A foot a day
5. What does Klaus say he is waiting on before he leaves?
(a) To find the snake
(b) A forensic team
(d) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
2. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
4. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
5. What does Uncle Monty tell Klaus when he insists he needs to tell him something important?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)