|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What snake does the doctor say bit Dr. Montgomery?
(a) Mamba du Mal
(b) Incredibly Deadly Viper
(c) The Eye Biter
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Too scared of women
(b) Slipped his mind
(c) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(d) Never found the time
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
(a) Ate his toad
(b) Swallowed his pet lizard
(c) Put his slug in his ear
(d) Kidnapped his tortoise
4. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(b) A rope
(c) The long knife
5. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(b) Reptile Room
(c) Family room
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
2. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
3. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
4. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
5. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)