|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A book from the library
(b) A chair from Violet's room
(c) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
(d) A toy from Sunny's room
2. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) A big painting
(b) Unique wall paper
(c) A fluffy bed
(d) A large window
3. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
(a) A tent
(c) A fireproof canoe
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Next to Uncle Monty's
(b) Between Violet and Klaus'
(c) At the bottom of the stairs
(d) In the attic
5. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
(a) Take the toothbrushes and put them in the packs
(b) Go feed the snakes
(c) Gather the notes on Peru
(d) Help 'Stephano' carry the canoe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
2. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
3. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
4. What does Stephano call Mr. Poe when he pretends to first meet Mr. Poe?
5. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)