|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(b) Rain coat
(d) Life jacket
2. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
(a) Take the toothbrushes and put them in the packs
(b) Gather the notes on Peru
(c) Go feed the snakes
(d) Help 'Stephano' carry the canoe
3. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
(a) XYZ Reptilian Genome
(b) The Stephano Find
(c) Stephano's Snake
(d) Count Olaf's Pet
4. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(b) That no one cares about the children
(c) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(d) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
5. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(c) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
2. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
3. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
4. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
5. What does Klaus ask Violet if they can do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)