|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Klaus say that Count Olaf puts a damper on?
2. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Holds his knife under the table
(b) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(c) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
(d) Takes food from Sunny's plate
3. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf would catch them
(b) The police would be called on them
(c) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(d) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
4. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) Sunny isn't going
(b) They are going to India instead
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(d) Uncle Monty isn't going
5. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The food packs
(b) The toothbrushes
(c) The shopping bags
(d) The canoe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
2. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
3. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
4. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
5. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)