|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) Unique wall paper
(b) A big painting
(c) A large window
(d) A fluffy bed
2. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A vast library
(b) Stained-glass light fixture
(c) A statue of a snake
(d) A painting of an eye
3. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
(c) Fish paste
(d) Oil chemical
4. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(c) Mr. Poe
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Peruvian Andes
(b) Unique toads
(d) Poisonous snakes
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
3. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
4. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
5. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)