|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens while the children sit in Violet's room?
(a) The phone rings
(b) Someone knocks on the window
(c) Someone knocks on the door
(d) Mr. Poe arrives
2. What does Uncle Monty do with Stephano's ticket to Peru?
(a) Tears into pieces
(b) Gives it away
(c) Cashes it in
(d) Hands it to Stephano
3. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Uncle Monty
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Count Olaf
(d) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
4. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Small hard objects to bite
(b) Blankets to hide in
(c) Chewable toys
(d) Picture books
5. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) They are going to India instead
(b) Sunny isn't going
(c) Uncle Monty isn't going
(d) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
2. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
3. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
4. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
5. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)