|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) A book on Peru
(b) The morning news paper
(c) Folded up papers
(d) A snake
2. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(a) Reptile Room
(d) Family room
3. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(a) Pre school
(b) Modeling agency
(d) Mechnical factory
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(b) Stay clear of them
(c) Study them
(d) Practice holding them
5. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) The snakes are all loose
(c) The body of Dr. Montgomery
(d) The police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano do as the children walk out of the bedroom?
2. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
3. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
4. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
5. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)