|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano do as the children walk out of the bedroom?
(c) Kicks Klaus
(d) Starts singing
2. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He is the lead scientist
(b) He bought the rights
(c) He discovered it
(d) He has done great studies on it
3. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
(a) Take the toothbrushes and put them in the packs
(b) Gather the notes on Peru
(c) Help 'Stephano' carry the canoe
(d) Go feed the snakes
4. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
(b) Holds his knife under the table
(c) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(d) Takes food from Sunny's plate
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Coconut cream cake
(c) Chocolate pie
(d) Brussle sprouts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
2. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
3. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
4. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
5. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)