|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To block the smell from the river
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(d) To make her less nervous
2. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
(a) Mrs. Poe
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) The police
3. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
(a) A chair from Violet's room
(b) A toy from Sunny's room
(c) A book from the library
(d) A reading lamp from Klaus' room
4. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
(a) Dog sounds
(b) Sound of musical instruments
(c) Human speech
(d) Cat sounds
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
2. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
3. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
4. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
5. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)