|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(a) Throw up
2. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
(a) Mr. Poe
3. What does the narrator tell the reader can be imagined that all these unfortunate events are if they would like to put the book down?
(a) A bad dream
(b) A figment of the imagination
(c) Result of a bad meal
(d) A sick joke
4. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A map of Peru
(b) A giant snake
(d) A toad with three mouths
5. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) In the attic
(b) Between Violet and Klaus'
(c) Next to Uncle Monty's
(d) At the bottom of the stairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
2. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
3. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
4. What does Stephano offer to carry?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)