|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Set a trap
(b) Open their cages
(c) Dial a phone
(d) Learned to drive a car
2. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
(a) Zombies in the Snow
(b) Biker Girls in Zombie Town
(c) Dragons versus Zombies
(d) A Series of Unfortunate Events
3. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(a) Women dancing
4. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(b) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(c) To make her less nervous
(d) To block the smell from the river
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Coconut cream cake
(c) Chocolate pie
(d) Brussle sprouts
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
2. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
5. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)