|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) At the bottom of the stairs
(b) Between Violet and Klaus'
(c) Next to Uncle Monty's
(d) In the attic
2. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(a) Family room
(b) Reptile Room
4. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He discovered it
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He has done great studies on it
(d) He bought the rights
5. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Taxi driver
(c) A policeman
(d) Mrs. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
2. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
3. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
4. What does Stephano offer to carry?
5. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)