|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Brussle sprouts
(b) Coconut cream cake
(c) Chocolate pie
(d) Ice cream
2. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(a) Mr. Poe
3. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
(b) Reptile Room
(c) His bedroom
(d) Out in the garden
4. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
(a) A slither every minute
(b) Half an inch per hour
(c) Too slow
(d) A foot a day
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Stay clear of them
(b) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(c) Study them
(d) Practice holding them
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
2. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
3. Where does Sunny sit in the Jeep on the way to the movies?
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
5. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)