|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Takes food from Sunny's plate
(b) Holds his knife under the table
(c) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(d) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
2. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
(a) He was running late for a dinner party
(b) He fell asleep
(c) He had to check over his notes
(d) He had to go cry
3. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Open their cages
(b) Set a trap
(c) Dial a phone
(d) Learned to drive a car
4. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
(d) Sticky white substance
5. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(a) Mechnical factory
(c) Pre school
(d) Modeling agency
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
2. What does Stephano do to make sure the children don't go to Uncle Monty's room?
3. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
4. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
5. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)