|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Graphing paper
(b) Chalk boards
(c) Blue print paper
(d) Large white pieces of paper
2. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(c) Chewy things
(d) Hard things
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Drown in its own spit
(b) Eat its own mouth
(c) Digest itself
(d) Eat its own tail
4. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(b) Snake pictures
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children the Hungarian Sloth Snake's top speed is?
(a) Half an inch per hour
(b) Too slow
(c) A slither every minute
(d) A foot a day
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
2. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
4. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)