|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(d) Throw up
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Stay clear of them
(b) Study them
(c) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(d) Practice holding them
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Drown in its own spit
(b) Eat its own tail
(c) Eat its own mouth
(d) Digest itself
4. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) A fluffy bed
(b) A large window
(c) A big painting
(d) Unique wall paper
5. What does Monty say he hates losing?
(b) Train of thought
(c) Card games
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
2. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
4. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)