|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) A viper hissing
(b) A snake in a basket
(c) A boa constrictor
(d) Two snakes entwined
2. What does Klaus suggest they do in order to get away from Count Olaf?
(a) Call a cab
(b) Kill Count Olaf
(c) Steal a car
(d) Run away
3. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Between Violet and Klaus'
(b) At the bottom of the stairs
(c) In the attic
(d) Next to Uncle Monty's
4. Where does Klaus suggest he could get a job?
(c) Horseradish factory
5. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(a) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
2. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
4. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
5. Who opens Violet's bedroom door?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)