|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(b) Hard things
(c) Chewy things
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Eat its own tail
(b) Digest itself
(c) Drown in its own spit
(d) Eat its own mouth
3. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
(a) Adults not believing them
(c) Stage performances
4. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) How he will care for the children
(b) If he has any experience with children
(c) Who will watch the children while he is away
(d) If the snakes are dangerous
5. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His snakes got loose
(b) His assistant got arrested
(c) He had to make preparations for the children
(d) His assistant resigned
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
2. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
5. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)