|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) A raw carrot
(b) A snake
(c) A cucumber
(d) An old shoe
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
(a) Put his slug in his ear
(b) Swallowed his pet lizard
(c) Ate his toad
(d) Kidnapped his tortoise
3. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
(b) Fish paste
(c) Oil chemical
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Stay by themselves
(b) Get jobs
(c) Cook for themselves
(d) Help with the snakes
5. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf would catch them
(b) Olaf's troupe might be watching
(c) The police would be called on them
(d) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty say that Stephano will name the snake if he is able to steal it?
2. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
3. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
4. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
5. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)