|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
2. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His assistant got arrested
(b) His snakes got loose
(c) His assistant resigned
(d) He had to make preparations for the children
3. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(b) That Olaf is smarter than the children
(c) That no one cares about the children
(d) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
4. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
(a) Spit on him
(b) Taunt him
(c) Ridicule him
(d) Mock him
5. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
(b) Oil chemical
(d) Fish paste
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
2. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
4. What hits Uncle Monty on the head?
5. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)