|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Klaus suggest Violet could get a job?
(b) Modeling agency
(c) Mechnical factory
(d) Pre school
2. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Chalk boards
(b) Graphing paper
(c) Blue print paper
(d) Large white pieces of paper
3. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Blankets to hide in
(b) Chewable toys
(c) Picture books
(d) Small hard objects to bite
4. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) His inventions
(b) The government
(c) His discoveries
(d) A book he has written on snakes
5. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
(a) Taxi driver
(b) A policeman
(c) Mrs. Poe
(d) Mr. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
3. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
4. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
5. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)