|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Eat its own mouth
(b) Drown in its own spit
(c) Eat its own tail
(d) Digest itself
2. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
(a) Fish paste
(d) Oil chemical
3. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) The morning news paper
(b) Folded up papers
(c) A snake
(d) A book on Peru
4. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Graphing paper
(b) Large white pieces of paper
(c) Chalk boards
(d) Blue print paper
5. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Get jobs
(b) Help with the snakes
(c) Cook for themselves
(d) Stay by themselves
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
2. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
3. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
4. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
5. Who do the children suggest calling to tell that Count Olaf has appeared in the house?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)