|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Count Olaf ask the children to do for him?
(a) Tell Dr. Montgomery he has arrived
(b) Carry his luggage
(c) Find him a room
(d) Get him something to eat
2. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(a) The long knife
(b) A rope
3. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) Unique wall paper
(b) A fluffy bed
(c) A large window
(d) A big painting
4. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(a) Gone on adventures
5. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) The morning news paper
(b) A snake
(c) Folded up papers
(d) A book on Peru
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
2. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
4. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)