|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
(a) It has no windows
(b) It has an alcove
(c) It has a double bed
(d) It has a small library
2. What does Uncle Monty have in his hands when he runs into the children after they have had their breakfast?
(a) The morning news paper
(b) A snake
(c) Folded up papers
(d) A book on Peru
3. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) A raw carrot
(b) An old shoe
(c) A snake
(d) A cucumber
4. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
(a) Go feed the snakes
(b) Take the toothbrushes and put them in the packs
(c) Help 'Stephano' carry the canoe
(d) Gather the notes on Peru
5. Where dose Uncle Monty tell the children he found Stephano?
(a) Reptile Room
(c) Out in the garden
(d) His bedroom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Count Olaf tell the children he assumes that they are?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
3. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
4. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
5. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)