|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Violet say they shouldn't leave the house?
(a) Olaf might hurt Uncle Monty
(b) Olaf would catch them
(c) The police would be called on them
(d) Olaf's troupe might be watching
2. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To make her less nervous
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(d) To block the smell from the river
3. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) A book he has written on snakes
(b) His inventions
(c) His discoveries
(d) The government
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Never found the time
(b) Slipped his mind
(c) Too scared of women
(d) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
5. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
2. What does Stephano offer to carry?
3. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
4. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
5. What does Uncle Monty say in his letter he has NOT gone to town to get?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)