|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To make her less nervous
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
(d) To block the smell from the river
2. What do the children decide they must do with Olaf in the house and Montgomery away?
(a) Figure out a way to get rid of Olaf
(c) Finish their packing for Peru
(d) Make a plan to escape
3. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(c) Rain coat
(d) Life jacket
4. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) A fluffy bed
(b) Unique wall paper
(c) A large window
(d) A big painting
5. What does Violet see 'Stephano' holding while she is getting ready to tell Uncle Monty that Stephano is really Count Olaf?
(b) The long knife
(c) A rope
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children that his jealous roommate in college did?
3. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
4. What movie does Uncle Monty tell the children he wants to catch that night?
5. Where is Sunny's room located?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)