|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano offer to carry?
(a) The canoe
(b) The food packs
(c) The toothbrushes
(d) The shopping bags
2. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Blankets to hide in
(b) Small hard objects to bite
(c) Chewable toys
(d) Picture books
3. Why does Stephano only carry bags with one hand?
(a) So he can reach the children with a free hand
(b) So he can pick things up if needed
(c) To keep one hand on his knife
(d) He has a sore on one hand
4. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
(a) Sticky white substance
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
(b) Montgomery Montgomery
(d) Dr. Montgomery
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator compare the knife to as a warning?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
4. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
5. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)