|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano chop in the kitchen while they are making dinner?
(c) Fish heads
2. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) An old shoe
(b) A raw carrot
(c) A cucumber
(d) A snake
3. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
(a) Count Olaf
(b) Dr. Montogmery
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) A foster home
4. What does Klaus suggest that Sunny and Violet find ridiculous?
(a) That Montgomery is conspiring with Olaf
(b) That Montgomery is friends with Olaf
(c) That no one cares about the children
(d) That Olaf is smarter than the children
5. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
(b) They will never make it back from Peru
(c) The snakes will eat one of them
(d) Count Olaf is on his way
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
2. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
3. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
4. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
5. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)