|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(b) Mr. Poe
2. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Count Olaf
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
(d) Uncle Monty
3. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
(a) Uncle Monty
(b) The master of this abode
(c) Montgomery Montgomery
(d) Dr. Montgomery
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(a) Biting animals
(b) Exotic animals
5. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Learned to drive a car
(b) Open their cages
(c) Dial a phone
(d) Set a trap
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
2. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
3. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
4. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
5. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)