|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
2. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Car too small
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
3. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His assistant got arrested
(b) His snakes got loose
(c) He had to make preparations for the children
(d) His assistant resigned
4. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Coconut cream cake
(b) Ice cream
(c) Brussle sprouts
(d) Chocolate pie
5. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
(a) Stage performances
(b) Adults not believing them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
2. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
3. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
4. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
5. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)