|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
(c) Throw up
2. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) An old shoe
(b) A snake
(c) A cucumber
(d) A raw carrot
3. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) His inventions
(b) A book he has written on snakes
(c) His discoveries
(d) The government
4. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A giant snake
(b) A map of Peru
(c) A toad with three mouths
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Poisonous snakes
(c) Peruvian Andes
(d) Unique toads
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
2. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
3. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
4. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
5. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)