|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
(a) Unique wall paper
(b) A fluffy bed
(c) A large window
(d) A big painting
2. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Between Violet and Klaus'
(b) Next to Uncle Monty's
(c) In the attic
(d) At the bottom of the stairs
3. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Small hard objects to bite
(b) Picture books
(c) Blankets to hide in
(d) Chewable toys
4. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(b) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
5. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
(a) It has a double bed
(b) It has an alcove
(c) It has a small library
(d) It has no windows
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
2. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
3. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
4. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
5. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)