|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must the Virginian Wolfsnake never be let near?
(b) Stones in an overcoat
(c) A room of its own
(d) A lighthouse
2. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) A snake in a basket
(b) A boa constrictor
(c) Two snakes entwined
(d) A viper hissing
3. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He is the lead scientist
(b) He bought the rights
(c) He discovered it
(d) He has done great studies on it
4. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
(a) Mr. Poe
5. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Car too small
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
3. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)