|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
(a) The master of this abode
(b) Uncle Monty
(c) Montgomery Montgomery
(d) Dr. Montgomery
2. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Study them
(b) Practice holding them
(c) Stay clear of them
(d) Hire someone crazy to handle them
3. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(a) Gone on adventures
4. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
(a) Who will watch the children while he is away
(b) How he will care for the children
(c) If the snakes are dangerous
(d) If he has any experience with children
5. What does Violet have tacked up on her wall to sketch out her ideas?
(a) Blue print paper
(b) Graphing paper
(c) Large white pieces of paper
(d) Chalk boards
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
3. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
5. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)