|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Coconut cream cake
(b) Ice cream
(c) Chocolate pie
(d) Brussle sprouts
2. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Small hard objects to bite
(b) Chewable toys
(c) Blankets to hide in
(d) Picture books
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) He had it changed to Susan
(b) He has no first name
(c) His first name can't be pernounced
(d) His first and last name are Montgomery
4. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(b) No time to pack
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Car too small
5. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(b) Dead fish
Short Answer Questions
1. Dissonant Toad is known for imitating what?
2. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
3. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
4. Where is Sunny's room located?
5. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)