|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
(a) Hire someone crazy to handle them
(b) Study them
(c) Stay clear of them
(d) Practice holding them
2. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
(a) Count Olaf
(b) Mr. Poe
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) The Incredibly Deadly Viper
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
(a) His first name can't be pernounced
(b) He had it changed to Susan
(c) He has no first name
(d) His first and last name are Montgomery
4. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(a) Family room
(d) Reptile Room
5. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
(a) Taxi driver
(b) A policeman
(c) Mr. Poe
(d) Mrs. Poe
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
2. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
3. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
4. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
5. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)