|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(b) Biting animals
(c) Exotic animals
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(a) Family room
(b) Reptile Room
4. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Take their things to the room
(b) Wash the dishes
(c) Change their clothes
(d) Show Mr. Poe to his car
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Eat its own mouth
(b) Drown in its own spit
(c) Eat its own tail
(d) Digest itself
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
2. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
4. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)