|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
(a) It has a small library
(b) It has a double bed
(c) It has no windows
(d) It has an alcove
2. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
3. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Car too small
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
4. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He discovered it
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He has done great studies on it
(d) He bought the rights
5. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
(c) Stage performances
(d) Adults not believing them
Short Answer Questions
1. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
2. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
3. What does Uncle Monty tell the children they can do that will make handling the snakes safe?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
5. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)