|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Next to Uncle Monty's
(b) In the attic
(c) Between Violet and Klaus'
(d) At the bottom of the stairs
2. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(c) Women dancing
3. Where do the children like to be more than anywhere else?
(b) Reptile Room
(d) Family room
4. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Peruvian Andes
(b) Poisonous snakes
(d) Unique toads
5. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Car too small
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
2. What is unique about the room that Klaus chooses?
3. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
4. What is in Violet's room that she thought might help inspire her while inventing?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)