|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
(a) Dr. Montgomery will soon be dead
(b) Count Olaf is on his way
(c) The snakes will eat one of them
(d) They will never make it back from Peru
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Chocolate pie
(b) Ice cream
(c) Brussle sprouts
(d) Coconut cream cake
3. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
(a) To make her less nervous
(b) To make the car ride more enjoyable
(c) To block the smell from the river
(d) To stop Count Olaf from finding them
4. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
5. What does the Alaskan Cow Lizard produce?
(a) Sticky white substance
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
5. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)