|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Wash the dishes
(b) Take their things to the room
(c) Change their clothes
(d) Show Mr. Poe to his car
2. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
3. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A painting of an eye
(b) A vast library
(c) A statue of a snake
(d) Stained-glass light fixture
4. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
(a) The master of this abode
(b) Dr. Montgomery
(c) Uncle Monty
(d) Montgomery Montgomery
5. What does Sunny put in her room?
(a) Small hard objects to bite
(b) Chewable toys
(c) Blankets to hide in
(d) Picture books
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
2. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
3. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
4. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
5. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)