|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
2. What sort of factory does the Grim River circle?
(b) Fish paste
(c) Oil chemical
3. Why does Uncle Monty get to name the Incredibly Deadly Viper?
(a) He bought the rights
(b) He is the lead scientist
(c) He discovered it
(d) He has done great studies on it
4. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
(a) Adults not believing them
(d) Stage performances
5. What does Violet explain Sunny likes?
(a) Chewy things
(b) Hard things
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
2. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
3. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
5. Who does the narrator explain will be the one that ends up dead?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)