|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Monty explain two snakes in his room have learned to do that is dangerous?
(a) Dial a phone
(b) Open their cages
(c) Learned to drive a car
(d) Set a trap
2. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Peruvian Andes
(c) Unique toads
(d) Poisonous snakes
3. What do the children hope that Mr. Poe remembers to do as he drives away?
(a) Put on his seat belt
(b) Roll up his window
(c) Tell Mrs. Poe thank you
(d) Bring their luggage
4. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
(a) A painting of an eye
(b) A vast library
(c) Stained-glass light fixture
(d) A statue of a snake
5. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
(b) Gone on adventures
Short Answer Questions
1. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
3. How does Dr. Montgomery introduce himself?
4. Where does Dr. Montgomery say the children and he will be going in just ten days?
5. What excuse does the narrator give for leaving the reader waiting for an answer about Sunny being bitten?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)