|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His assistant got arrested
(b) His assistant resigned
(c) His snakes got loose
(d) He had to make preparations for the children
2. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
(a) Mr. Poe
(b) Taxi driver
(c) Mrs. Poe
(d) A policeman
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children he has just finished making?
(a) Coconut cream cake
(b) Chocolate pie
(c) Ice cream
(d) Brussle sprouts
4. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) A boa constrictor
(b) Two snakes entwined
(c) A snake in a basket
(d) A viper hissing
5. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Wash the dishes
(b) Change their clothes
(c) Take their things to the room
(d) Show Mr. Poe to his car
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
2. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
4. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
5. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)