|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) A book he has written on snakes
(b) His discoveries
(c) His inventions
(d) The government
2. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
(a) Bitter plums
(b) Rotten peaches
(c) Worm ridden pears
(d) Sour apples
3. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
(b) Stage performances
(c) Adults not believing them
4. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
5. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(b) Snake pictures
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Montgomery ask if he/she does not like coconut?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
3. What does Mr. Poe tell the children is odd about Dr. Montgomery's name?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
5. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)