|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Reptile Room made out of?
(c) Snake pictures
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Slipped his mind
(b) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(c) Never found the time
(d) Too scared of women
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Pig latin
(b) Baby talk
4. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) Car too small
(b) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(c) No luggage to take
(d) No time to pack
5. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
(a) A book he has written on snakes
(b) The government
(c) His discoveries
(d) His inventions
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Poe say that Dr. Montgomery has done that gives him a great many stories to tell?
2. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
3. Who is driving the car taking the children to their new home?
4. What question does Mr. Poe ask of Dr. Montgomery while they are eating?
5. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)