|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A toad with three mouths
(c) A map of Peru
(d) A giant snake
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(b) Too scared of women
(c) Slipped his mind
(d) Never found the time
3. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
4. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
(a) Montgomery Montgomery
(d) Dr. Montgomery
5. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
(a) Peruvian Andes
(c) Poisonous snakes
(d) Unique toads
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
3. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
4. Who does Mr. Poe tell the children they are going to go live with?
5. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)