|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(a) Exotic animals
(b) Biting animals
2. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children they are lucky he isn't speaking because he is so excited?
(a) Pig latin
(b) Baby talk
3. What kind of fruit do the trees near Lousy Lane produce?
(a) Rotten peaches
(b) Worm ridden pears
(c) Bitter plums
(d) Sour apples
4. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No time to pack
(b) Car too small
(c) No luggage to take
(d) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
5. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(b) Women dancing
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
3. What are most of the books in Dr. Montgomery's library written about?
4. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he hopes happens to Count Olaf someday?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)