|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Slipped his mind
(b) Too scared of women
(c) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(d) Never found the time
2. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
(a) No luggage to take
(b) Wanted to make sure before having the children's luggage brought
(c) No time to pack
(d) Car too small
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
(a) Show Mr. Poe to his car
(b) Take their things to the room
(c) Wash the dishes
(d) Change their clothes
4. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
(a) Women dancing
5. What does Violet say they are old enough to do?
(a) Stay by themselves
(b) Cook for themselves
(c) Help with the snakes
(d) Get jobs
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
2. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
3. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
4. What has Violet been trying to think up an invention for?
5. What do the Baudelaire children still have nightmares about?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)