|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
2. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
(a) A snake
(b) A raw carrot
(c) An old shoe
(d) A cucumber
3. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(a) A map of Peru
(c) A toad with three mouths
(d) A giant snake
4. What is the painting of that the children first see in the house?
(a) Two snakes entwined
(b) A boa constrictor
(c) A snake in a basket
(d) A viper hissing
5. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
(a) Never could find a wife who liked snakes
(b) Never found the time
(c) Too scared of women
(d) Slipped his mind
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Mr. Poe give for not being able to take the children's luggage with them?
2. When does Mr. Poe tell the children he will be back with the children's luggage?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
4. What have the shrubs been cut to look like?
5. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)