|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say that he studies?
(c) Exotic animals
(d) Biting animals
2. What does Mr. Poe warn Klaus in the car not to do to Dr. Montgomery in regards to Montgomery's name?
(a) Spit on him
(b) Ridicule him
(c) Taunt him
(d) Mock him
3. What is most of the water in the Grim River said to be made of?
(a) Dead fish
4. What does Dr. Montgomery say the Barbary Chewer will begin to do if it doesn't have something in its mouth at all times?
(a) Drown in its own spit
(b) Eat its own tail
(c) Eat its own mouth
(d) Digest itself
5. What does Dr. Montgomery explain has happened that has put him behind in his preparations?
(a) His assistant got arrested
(b) He had to make preparations for the children
(c) His assistant resigned
(d) His snakes got loose
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
2. What does Mr. Poe tell the children they should address Dr. Montgomery as?
3. Where does Dr. Montgomery receive a great deal of his money?
4. What does Dr. Montgomery suggest he could get for Sunny?
5. What do the children see handing from the ceiling when they first see inside the house of Dr. Montgomery?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)