Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephano say that they don't have when Klaus accuses him of being Dr. Montgomery's killer?
2. What does Stephano tell the children has changed about the plans to Peru?
(a) The Incredibly Deadly Viper isn't going
(b) Uncle Monty isn't going
(c) They are going to India instead
(d) Sunny isn't going
3. Where is Sunny's room located?
(a) Between Violet and Klaus'
(b) Next to Uncle Monty's
(c) In the attic
(d) At the bottom of the stairs
4. What does Stephano do during the entire dinner meal?
(a) Keeps one foot on top of Violets
(b) Holds his knife under the table
(c) Takes food from Sunny's plate
(d) Has one hand on Klaus' chair
5. What does Uncle Monty have Klaus do when he gets home?
(a) Gather the notes on Peru
(b) Help 'Stephano' carry the canoe
(c) Go feed the snakes
(d) Take the toothbrushes and put them in the packs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano pull out when Klaus says he will call the police?
2. What does the narrator tell the reader that he and the reader know that the Baudelaire children do not know?
3. What does Uncle Monty do when Sunny and the Incredibly Deadly Viper bite each other?
4. Where does Mr. Poe say that Sunny won't be willing to sit for a car ride?
5. What happens to Violet's invention when she tries to open the suitcase the last time?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)