|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the doctor explain that there isn't a snake loose in the house?
(a) Dr. Mongomery fell on the snake crushing it
(b) Dr. Montgomery had stuck his face in the cage
(c) The snake got out through a window
(d) It locked itself back up
2. What kind of toothbrush does Uncle Monty tell the children he bought?
(a) Scooby-Doo toothbrush
(b) Extra-firm bristles
(c) Extra-soft bristles
(d) Medium bristles
3. What do the children find at the far end of the Reptile Room?
(b) A map of Peru
(c) A toad with three mouths
(d) A giant snake
4. What object does the narrator use for an example saying he should have brought this item to avoid disastrous results?
(b) Life jacket
(d) Rain coat
5. What does Uncle Monty teach the children not to give too much of to the Green Gimlet Toad
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephano chop in the kitchen while they are making dinner?
2. What does Dr. Montgomery say is the reason he never found a wife and started a family?
3. What does Dr. Montgomery tell the children to do before he shows them the reptile room?
4. What do the Baudelaire children find in the Reptile Room?
5. What is odd about the doctor's hand when he opens the door to the reptile room?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)